What do you say to someone who seeks their own enslavement?

Only they're smarter.

heres the differance, their money is going the same place as most of the peoples money.

Here's thing, You stupid Fucking Bitch, All of our money goes to the same place.

Really I apologies to everyone else for Using Vulgar Names, But TM is a special Case. That chick is the Poster Child for Ignorant, Arrogant, Lemming Liberals everywhere. A Parrot that simply Repeats the Left wings Lies about the Right, and has no real Clue WTF she is talking about.

see you have no answer to the question of why you support such things.

Instead you call me a poopy pants

this last election has shown us the future.

The wealthy are NOW buying our elections due to Citizens United.

They can concoct all sorts of ways to keep legal voters from voting.

They can suppress votes.

And now they can flood elections with lies.

There are those who cheer this.

What do you say to those who cheeer and seek their own enslavement?

Without reading further I say, "Quit voting for Democrats".

a few wealthy people agree with you, most Americans dont.

I am not Wealthy TM, Not even Close, and I agree with him.

Democrats and Republicans both Want to Enslave us all. Just for Different reasons and through Different Means, but the Results are the same.

You are a Foolish Idiot for thinking the Democrats are looking out for you.

heres the differance, their money is going the same place as most of the peoples money.

Here's thing, You stupid Fucking Bitch, All of our money goes to the same place.

Really I apologies to everyone else for Using Vulgar Names, But TM is a special Case. That chick is the Poster Child for Ignorant, Arrogant, Lemming Liberals everywhere. A Parrot that simply Repeats the Left wings Lies about the Right, and has no real Clue WTF she is talking about.

Why I support what things? lol

ending all Unions? I don't, Never have.

and yes, you are poopy Pants.

You are the Most Ignorant, Dishonest person I have ever seen post on any Political Board anywhere.

And that is saying something.

Why I support what things? lol

ending all Unions? I don't, Never have.

and yes, you are poopy Pants.

You are the Most Ignorant, Dishonest person I have ever seen post on any Political Board anywhere.

And that is saying something.

your a lying sack of pig vomit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oql84UsCdxg&feature=relmfu]Scott Walker Ad: "Takeover" - YouTube[/ame]

this ad is a lie

Only they're smarter.

Please tell me you haven't just realized this? :lol: TruthMocker doesn't give a shit about the truth.

Dear TM,
The left can't make war on Capitalism,be anti business and expect them not to fight back.

And just forget that it was the wealthy of the left who funded the recall on him in the first place.

P.S. Just because someone's opinion is different, than that of the Dem's does not necessarily make make it a lie.

P.S.S. Almost all political ads (Dem's as well as Repubs) lie about their opponent's.
It's been that way ever since we have been a nation.
We are pretty tame compared by the one's we have had in the past.

The right is now the party of the wealthy.

That is who holds the purse strings of the republican party.

the democrats get most of their money from the little guys.

You get most of your money from the wealthy.

this last election has shown us the future.

The wealthy are NOW buying our elections due to Citizens United.

They can concoct all sorts of ways to keep legal voters from voting.

They can suppress votes.

And now they can flood elections with lies.

There are those who cheer this.

What do you say to those who cheeer and seek their own enslavement?

I think the majority of voters in Wisconsin agreed with me too. :) And TM really, it's not "pooling your money", if someone has stolen that money out of your paycheck before you get it. Take a look in Wisconsin at what happens when people are able to voluntarily ( i.e. not compelled or forced ) join the union or not. :lol:
Ya gotta love a little freedom.
What Happens When Government Stops Collecting Union Dues? - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

I think the majority of voters in Wisconsin agreed with me too. :) And TM really, it's not "pooling your money", if someone has stolen that money out of your paycheck before you get it. Take a look in Wisconsin at what happens when people are able to voluntarily ( i.e. not compelled or forced ) join the union or not. :lol:
Ya gotta love a little freedom.
What Happens When Government Stops Collecting Union Dues? - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

no one forces you to join a union

Forum List

Back