Election Integrity

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
This is a good thing. I cannot see why it would bother anyone. Am I correct? I wonder how many will just get the run around by election officials. They need to know their rights.

RNC Seeks to Deploy 100,000 Election Integrity Workers Ahead of 2024 Elections​

“The Democrat tricks from 2020 won’t work this time,” RNC Chief Counsel Charlie Spies said in a release. “In 2024, we’re going to beat the Democrats at their own game, and the RNC legal team will be working tirelessly to ensure that elections officials follow the rules in administering elections.”

This is a good thing. I cannot see why it would bother anyone. Am I correct? I wonder how many will just get the run around by election officials. They need to know their rights.

“The Democrat tricks from 2020 won’t work this time,” RNC Chief Counsel Charlie Spies said in a release. “In 2024, we’re going to beat the Democrats at their own game, and the RNC legal team will be working tirelessly to ensure that elections officials follow the rules in administering elections.”

Attorney General Merrick Garland pledged to challenge what he called voting restrictions implemented by Republican lawmakers that he said were “discriminatory, burdensome, and unnecessary.”

comment:
Democrats can't win fairly.
They say that election integrity laws prevent them from voting.
They say that Voter ID laws suppress minority voting.
But we all know that the Democrats are liars and cheaters.

voterfraudqhsgdjdjfkgglo.jpg

voterfrauddhhbbbbvxgdgdhdjdmmjdhfy.jpg

voterfraudfdsjnokklpijhgbchd.jpeg

"election integrity workers", that's a weird name for stormtroopers.

How was J6 worse? Don't give me the garbage about taking over the government with unarmed people.
You said the left is violent
I’m posting proof in pictures of the violent right.

I know they were ALL wrong
Why do you think I support the violence in 2020?

Poll watching is a huge part of it as well, and the program, in partnership with grassroots individuals and “legal experts,” is offering “comprehensive training sessions” every month on monitoring.

“These trainings will equip volunteers with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively oversee potential problems in the electoral process, guaranteeing that every vote is counted accurately and fairly,” the press release reads.

Poll watchers will be working with the guidance of lawyers via State Republican War Rooms, as every single battleground state will have an “Election Integrity Hotline.”

Protesting a fraudulent election is not wrong. Installing an illegitimate president is.
Oh boy.......

You have had multiple chances to PROVE Fraud, and failed every time, why, because there was no Fraud.

Saying Fraudulent Election ad nauseam is not how you do it.

Get over it.
Russia, Russia, Russia was tame compared to the cults cries.

Oh boy.......

You have had multiple chances to PROVE Fraud, and failed every time, why, because there was no Fraud.

Saying Fraudulent Election ad nauseam is not how you do it.

Get over it.
Russia, Russia, Russia was tame compared to the cults cries.
Fraud has been proven in GA.

Forum List

Back