WARNING: Tons of Gun Control Bills Came Out - HOUSE

Like I said before, take that bullshit to Stormfront where they give a shit.

As delusional as you are Joe, you're not able to tell me what to do or where to go with any effectiveness whatsoever. I'm liable to follow you around for a while just to keep your dumb, race-baiting ass riled up.

Here's some more bitter medicine for you to swallow, moron!

National murder statistics show that blacks are far more likely to be killers than whites and they are also far more likely to be killed. The single largest cause of homicides is the argument. 4th on the list is juvenile gang activity with 676 murders, which combined with various flavors of gangland killings takes us nearly to the 1,000 mark. America has more gangland murders than Sierra Leone, Eritrea and Puerto Rico have murders.

Our national murder rate is not some incomprehensible mystery that can only be attributed to the inanimate tools, the steel, brass and wood that do the work. It is largely the work of adult males from age 18 to 39 with criminal records killing other males of that same age and criminal past.

If this were going on in Rwanda, El Salvador or Sierra Leone, we would have no trouble knowing what to make of it, and silly pearl-clutching nonsense about gun control would never even come up. But this is Chicago, it’s Baltimore, it’s Philly and NOLA; and so we refuse to see that our major cities are in the same boat as some of the worst trouble spots in the world.

America Doesn’t Have a Gun Problem, It Has a Gang Problem

Yeah, keep telling us how racist you are... that's the ticket.. Makes you sound really rational.

Only a delusional old fool like yourself Joe, equates telling the TRUTH to racism.

Sooner or later you're going to have to face the FACTS, Joe.

It ain't Bubba killing all these folks, Joe...

The gun control people here have sidestepped the one basic fact that puts all their arguments to rest: every time gun control is increased, crime rates (and particularly homicide rates) have utterly failed to decrease. When guns are banned you NEVER see a positive outcome.

So, what's the point then?

The FACTS speak for themselves. It is why the liberals never use any facts in this argument. It is why (as has been pointed out and yet again ignored by the lefties here) you never hear about gun control unless there is a tragedy. Logic completely fails when it comes to gun control. It simply does not work.

That works on the assumption that a local gun control measure has any real effect when you can drive down the road and get a gun.

It's like drawing a circle in shart infested waters and saying, "No Sharks here".

Now if you go out and kill all the sharks, not a problem. Safe swimming for all.

Only a TOTAL Gun ban for the whole country would work. Which is exactly what they've don in every other industrialized nation, and they have very few gun deaths.

Except that it has not worked in those nations as well:
england.png

Gun Control - Just Facts

In other nations, their homicide rate is low because it has ALWAYS been low. Gun control measures have done nothing to help with their rising homicide death rates either. This is why I said your side does not use facts. They jump on the bandwagon with other nations but then fail to actually look at the real numbers.

The reality will surprise you, gun control has not worked. Total bans are no more effective than local ones, which is to say not at all.

Typical Liberals, playing politics with the deaths of children... Despicable to use tragedies to usurp the Freedoms of the American people. It's OK though... Whenever they embark down this tyrannical road with regards to gun control, they get their political asses handed to them.

That is just not true and you know it. People with good hearts don't want this to happen again. People like you only care that someone might take your toys away. You couldn't care less about these poor children or doing anything to stop it from happening again.

Noah Pozner's mother, Veronique, gave an interview recently. This was written by the interviewer:

I spent over an hour with Veronique; she talked me through her experience on December 14 and the days that followed. Her story was filled with moving and harrowing details: her dream of wandering an abandoned building calling out for Noah, her meeting with President Obama at a vigil at the local high school and her decision to get a tattoo of angel wings and Noah’s name the day after his death. The details that stuck with me the most — and the details which I felt most conflicted about putting in print — were Veronique’s descriptions of the damage to her son’s body. He was shot 11 times; she told me that his jaw and his left hand were mostly gone.

Veronique told me that Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy visited her in the funeral home, and she brought him to see Noah’s open casket. I asked her why it was important for her and for the governor to see Noah’s body. “I needed it to have a face for him,” she said. “If there is ever a piece of legislation that comes across his desk, I needed it to be real for him.”

Then, unprompted by me, Veronique described what she saw: “We all saw how beautiful he was. He had thick, shiny hair, beautiful long eyelashes that rested on his cheeks. He looked like he was sleeping. But the reality of it was under the cloth he had covering his mouth there was no mouth left. His jaw was blown away. I just want people to know the ugliness of it so we don’t talk about it abstractly, like these little angels just went to heaven. No. They were butchered. They were brutalized. And that is what haunts me at night.”

Wrestling With Details of Noah Pozner's Killing

View attachment 23572

And all you can do is whine about your gun rights. You're pathetic.

Yeah, it is for the children...... same old, same old. Notice the "gunman" (looney toon) didn't walk into a school with armed guards that could have stopped him before he got started. Notice that he chose a school where he knew the people would not be armed, would not put up a fight, and he could butcher as many children as he wanted to, in his own sweet time.
Russia, years ago, had muslim extremists come into a school. The put explosive wires thru children's clothes, raped children, raped teachers, and when one of the "taped" bombs fell from a ceiling, tens and tens of children were killed (the teachers weren't armed there, either).
China, a couple of weeks ago, a man walks into a school and slashes over 20 children with a knife.
Africa, daily basis, people have their hands or feet cut off to keep them from voting with machetes. Christian churches are burned when people attend services. Women and children are raped on a daily basis.
The average citizen in those countries have no weapons. They have no way to defend themselves from anyone with any type of weapon.
Are you really wanting to bring that (the horror of chopped up bodies, including children) because law abiding citizens have no way to defend themselves?
Are you willing to turn rural USA into a rabid animal preserve (see, in the country, people will shoot, yes SHOOT, rabid animals and destroy the bodies, so the disease does not spread)?
Are you so willing to signal politicians that you are okay with eliminating the Bill of Rights (one by one, of course)?
Why don't you just sell yourself as a slave now, so you don't have to worry your pretty head about who will protect, feed, clothe, and shelter you?

Having armed guard in schools is really the best we can do?? How many schools are there in the United States?? He would not have been able to get in the school if he hadn't had that assault rifle.

$546556_415244725215776_1273836043_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ask anyone who has ever served...

IDIOT!

Oh, you're brilliant!!! :lol: Talking through your ass, as usual. And you have the nerve to call me an idiot?? Drop dead.

View attachment 23603

Look up the Army regs, you stupid bitch. Sidearms are locked in the armory unless you're ON DUTY AND your duty requires you to carry it.

I have the nerve to call you an idiot because you ARE an idiot.

IDIOT!

I'm not looking up anything, you jerk. You obviously don't know what you're talking about or you would not have to name call like a little punk. Go out and play with the other juvenile delinquents.

Having armed guard in schools is really the best we can do?? How many schools are there in the United States?? He would not have been able to get in the school if he hadn't had that assault rifle.

View attachment 23612

Really Rinata? You don't think the pistols would have been enough?

I know you got all butthurt when I called you an idiot, but damn, you sure do talk like an idiot.

The gun control people here have sidestepped the one basic fact that puts all their arguments to rest: every time gun control is increased, crime rates (and particularly homicide rates) have utterly failed to decrease. When guns are banned you NEVER see a positive outcome.

So, what's the point then?

The FACTS speak for themselves. It is why the liberals never use any facts in this argument. It is why (as has been pointed out and yet again ignored by the lefties here) you never hear about gun control unless there is a tragedy. Logic completely fails when it comes to gun control. It simply does not work.

That works on the assumption that a local gun control measure has any real effect when you can drive down the road and get a gun.

It's like drawing a circle in shart infested waters and saying, "No Sharks here".

Now if you go out and kill all the sharks, not a problem. Safe swimming for all.

Only a TOTAL Gun ban for the whole country would work. Which is exactly what they've don in every other industrialized nation, and they have very few gun deaths.

[
In other nations, their homicide rate is low because it has ALWAYS been low. Gun control measures have done nothing to help with their rising homicide death rates either. This is why I said your side does not use facts. They jump on the bandwagon with other nations but then fail to actually look at the real numbers.

The reality will surprise you, gun control has not worked. Total bans are no more effective than local ones, which is to say not at all.

You do realize that 15 homicides per million people is a statiscally insignifigant number, don't you...

The US has 14,159 homicides a year, and of those, 9146 are committed with firearms.

The UK has 615 homicides a year. 41 of those are committed with guns.

Japan - 582 murders a year, 11 with guns.

Italy - 590 murders a year, 246 with guns.

France- 428 murders a year 142 with guns

Germany - 690 murders a year, 158 with guns.

Canada - 610 murders a year, 173 with guns

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/compare/194/number_of_homicides_any_method/280,66,31,69,88,91

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/compare/194/number_of_gun_homicides/280,31,66,91,69,88

[

You do realize that 15 homicides per million people is a statiscally insignifigant number, don't you...

The US has 14,159 homicides a year, and of those, 9146 are committed with firearms.

Data Comparison from GunPolicy.org Facts

The only thing that this proves is no amount of gun control will stop people from murdering other people. The only difference is how the act of murder is carried out.

View attachment 23612

I know you got all butthurt when I called you an idiot, but damn, you sure do talk like an idiot.

Oh, get over yourself. I can't imagine anybody betting butthurt by anything you say. You're insignificant, dear.

Having armed guards in all of our schools is unrealistic!!! Common sense just escapes you, doesn't it??

Oh, you're brilliant!!! :lol: Talking through your ass, as usual. And you have the nerve to call me an idiot?? Drop dead.

View attachment 23603

Look up the Army regs, you stupid bitch. Sidearms are locked in the armory unless you're ON DUTY AND your duty requires you to carry it.

I have the nerve to call you an idiot because you ARE an idiot.

IDIOT!

I'm not looking up anything, you jerk. You obviously don't know what you're talking about or you would not have to name call like a little punk. Go out and play with the other juvenile delinquents.

Here's a little Wiki for you, since you're too fucking lazy to look it up yourself.

According to testimony from witnesses, Hasan passed up several opportunities to shoot civilians, and instead targeted soldiers in uniform.[23] These soldiers were not allowed to carry personal firearms on the base due to military policy.[24] At one point, Hasan reportedly approached a group of five civilians hiding under a desk.[25] He looked at them, swept the dot of his pistol's laser sight over one of the men's faces, and turned away without firing.[25]

Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IDIOT!

View attachment 23612

Oh, get over yourself. I can't imagine anybody betting butthurt by anything you say. You're insignificant, dear.

Having armed guards in all of our schools is unrealistic!!! Common sense just escapes you, doesn't it??

It's good enough for the children of politicians and celebrities, why would it be 'unrealistic' for the rest of our kids?

[

You realize that the number of homicides committed by gun versus by knife or hammer or pipe or vehicle or whatever you want to sparse it by is utterly meaningless. Number of homicides period is what matters. I highly doubt a victim that was beat to death with a hammer is thinking gee, I am so glad that I was not shot instead. This is much better.

This reality is unchanged, gun control laws DO NOT LEAD TO FEWER DEATHS. There is no evidence supporting the idea that gun control laws stop homicides at all. As a matter of fact, the evidence tends to lean the other direction, favoring criminals because criminals typically prefer their victims helpless.

If you want to infringe on our rights that are protected by the constitution then you need to show just cause. Passing legislation because it feels good to do something is not sufficient. As gun stricter gun laws have shown to be ineffective they must not be passed. Not only will it accomplish nothing but it also stops you from actually addressing the problem as you already did 'something.'

Again, so far NO ONE has been able to present any data that backs up further gun legislation.

[

The only thing that this proves is no amount of gun control will stop people from murdering other people. The only difference is how the act of murder is carried out.

No, what it proves is that if you have less guns, you have less murder... Usually a LOT less murder.

[

If you want to infringe on our rights that are protected by the constitution then you need to show just cause. Passing legislation because it feels good to do something is not sufficient. As gun stricter gun laws have shown to be ineffective they must not be passed. Not only will it accomplish nothing but it also stops you from actually addressing the problem as you already did 'something.'

Again, so far NO ONE has been able to present any data that backs up further gun legislation.

Fuck the constitution...

The lamest excuse for letting every asshole in the world have a gun is because some dead slave rapist couldn't structure a sentence properly when talking about militias...

No, what it proves is that if you have less guns, you have less murder... Usually a LOT less murder.

No, it does not. The homicide rates in those places went UP when gun laws were passed. The only thing your numbers show is that we have a generally violent culture here. Comparing homicides from one country to another says NOTHING about a specific set of laws. That is not scientific analysis because you have not controlled for the thousands of other variables from culture to diversity. What constitutes a good analysis is looking at the rates before and after laws were passed in their respective areas. That at least controls for most of the variables. Virtually universally though, we see homicides INCREASE. This is why the left ALWAYS compares the US to other countries and never compares actual before and after data. It is misrepresenting what the data tells us.

OK guns are gone in America you still have 5013 murders in America using your data

Fuck the constitution...

The lamest excuse for letting every asshole in the world have a gun is because some dead slave rapist couldn't structure a sentence properly when talking about militias...

There it is, folks, the Liberal WET DREAM.

Proudly brought to you by one of the most bigoted, hate-filled racists on the planet, our very own JoeB!

Take a bow, Joe!!

OK guns are gone in America you still have 5013 murders in America using your data

Well, that's an improvement, then. Glad to have you on board!

Fuck the constitution...

There it is, folks, the Liberal WET DREAM.

Proudly brought to you by one of the most bigoted, hate-filled racists on the planet, our very own JoeB!

Take a bow, Joe!!

What makes the constitution holy?

Last time I checked, it was written on paper, not stone tablets...

Even our own officials say, "Don't use this as a model" when countries are drafting their own constitutions...

Great advice. We should take it.

Forum List

Back