WARNING: Tons of Gun Control Bills Came Out - HOUSE

Actually, that's what Davy Koresh thought... and we all saw how that turned out..

waco-the-rules-of-engagement.jpg

Heh, heh, heh.....

He wasn't wrong.

He was a creepy ass child molestor who thought the world was going to end in 2000, so he needed a lot of guns...

Thank C'Thulhu we got those mutants the fuck out of the gene pool.

He was what ever the media told you that he was. I don't know I never knew him

It may not be that long before that attitude will put you in the iron bar Hotel. Justly so.

You gun nutters have had a chance to address the issue of the high capacity weapons getting into the hands of the crazies. All you have done is act in a manner that has the rest of us questioning whether or not you are sane enough to have these weapons.

Yes, there are gun laws coming, and you people and the NRA are the reason.

gun grabbers are funny. Most people gun supporters and gun grabbers will agree Hitler was an evil dictator, but where we gun supporters differ from gun grabbers, we don't support the very thing Hitler did, gun grabbers do.

Hitler made gun ownership easier for people who were of "Aryan" descent, so that doesn't really count. But hey, I know you can't have a losing argument without a Godwin moment.

4604727344_1a409e2f43.jpg

Isn't that what "our" gov't is doing, making it easier with people of criminal intent (minds) to own guns?

It may not be that long before that attitude will put you in the iron bar Hotel. Justly so.

You gun nutters have had a chance to address the issue of the high capacity weapons getting into the hands of the crazies. All you have done is act in a manner that has the rest of us questioning whether or not you are sane enough to have these weapons.

Yes, there are gun laws coming, and you people and the NRA are the reason.

QFT!

You really can't say this enough. Instead of saying, "Okay, how do we improve the system to keep guns out of the hands of Adam Lanza", they start talking about how they are going to shoot anyone who comes for their guns...

It's not the Adam Lanza's of America that are killing everyone, Joe...

America Doesn’t Have a Gun Problem, It Has a Gang Problem

America’s murder rate isn’t the work of the suburban and rural homeowners who shop for guns at sporting goods stores and at gun shows, and whom news shows profile after every shooting, but by the gangs embedded in the urban areas controlled by the Democratic machine. The gangs who drive up America’s murder rate look nothing like the occasional mentally ill suburban white kid who goes off his medication and decides to shoot up a school. Lanza, like most serial killers, is a media aberration, not the norm.

Yeah, and the libs don't want to discuss that either (it goes back to single parents)!

He wasn't wrong.

He was a creepy ass child molestor who thought the world was going to end in 2000, so he needed a lot of guns...

He was what ever the media told you that he was. I don't know I never knew him

Actually, the most damning things came from people who escaped from the cult. Like Keri Jewell, a girl who was 10 when Koresh molested her.

But I'll bet it was all part of the vast government conspiracy to frame these fine people... and take your guns.

tinfoilhats_2012d.jpg

QFT!

You really can't say this enough. Instead of saying, "Okay, how do we improve the system to keep guns out of the hands of Adam Lanza", they start talking about how they are going to shoot anyone who comes for their guns...

It's not the Adam Lanza's of America that are killing everyone, Joe...

America Doesn’t Have a Gun Problem, It Has a Gang Problem

America’s murder rate isn’t the work of the suburban and rural homeowners who shop for guns at sporting goods stores and at gun shows, and whom news shows profile after every shooting, but by the gangs embedded in the urban areas controlled by the Democratic machine. The gangs who drive up America’s murder rate look nothing like the occasional mentally ill suburban white kid who goes off his medication and decides to shoot up a school. Lanza, like most serial killers, is a media aberration, not the norm.

Yeah, and the libs don't want to discuss that either (it goes back to single parents)!

again,you can be the most ill-raised, non-Christian fuck in the world, and guess what, if you don't have guns, you can't kill people.

We still lead the world in murders. It's because of guns our murder rate isn't higher than 14,159

Again, 43 times more likely to be killed by a gun in the home than that gun ever killing a bad guy.

Oh, yeah, and all those countries where they don't have private guns, lower murder rates. Imagine that.

I'm going to change the number in a post you wrote to make it a little easy for you understand what I trying to point out. America has magically lost all of it's guns
You do realize that 15 homicides per million people is a statiscally insignifigant number, don't you...

The US has 5013 homicides a year, and of those, 0 are committed with firearms.

The UK has 615 homicides a year. 41 of those are committed with guns.

Japan - 582 murders a year, 11 with guns.

Italy - 590 murders a year, 246 with guns.

France- 428 murders a year 142 with guns

Germany - 690 murders a year, 158 with guns.

Canada - 610 murders a year, 173 with guns
http://www.usmessageboard.com/6611140-post87.html

America still leads in homicides on the list you used. And without guns the original 14,159 would be much higher.

Here's a little Wiki for you, since you're too fucking lazy to look it up yourself.

Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IDIOT!

You should have done that in the first place. You are the lazy one.

Now let's see. Our own military base cannot have armed guards but you think our schools should?? Do you see anything wrong with that picture?? Idiot.

Have you ever even set foot on a military base? I have my doubts, because EVERY GATE on EVERY BASE is manned by ARMED guards with M-16's.

You should stop replying, you're looking dumber by the post.

IDIOT!

You just think you know everything. I went to Fort Ord several times years ago and I've been to Fort Collins once.

So what's your point?? The bottom line is that a nut was able to shoot up a military base and kill people, right?? So armed guards did no good just as they won't do any good in our schools.

If my posts are so dumb, then why are you still responding?? Ass.

The gun control people here have sidestepped the one basic fact that puts all their arguments to rest: every time gun control is increased, crime rates (and particularly homicide rates) have utterly failed to decrease. When guns are banned you NEVER see a positive outcome.

So, what's the point then?

The FACTS speak for themselves. It is why the liberals never use any facts in this argument. It is why (as has been pointed out and yet again ignored by the lefties here) you never hear about gun control unless there is a tragedy. Logic completely fails when it comes to gun control. It simply does not work.

That works on the assumption that a local gun control measure has any real effect when you can drive down the road and get a gun.

It's like drawing a circle in shart infested waters and saying, "No Sharks here".

Now if you go out and kill all the sharks, not a problem. Safe swimming for all.

Only a TOTAL Gun ban for the whole country would work. Which is exactly what they've don in every other industrialized nation, and they have very few gun deaths.

......"few gun deaths"? So it is okay if they are robbed daily, hunker down at home when a bad guy is beating on the door, to get in, more robberies, deaths from other weapons, but for some reason, you want to take the one weapon that is a true "equalizer". It does not matter what color you are, not what race you are, not what sex you are, not what size you are, not what religion you are, not what sexual choices you make. If some one shoots you with a gun, chances are you are going down. If they shoot you several times, you are going down. You will not get up, you will not continue to threaten anyone. (and yes, innocent people are shot, but as the lefties are so fond of saying about islamic extremists: it is okay, less than one percent have the problem, so it should be okay when it comes to guns, too?). The more good people that carry guns, the fewer chances the bad guys have to carry out multiple murders (with the exception of the places the lefties have made sure are absolutely vulnerable, like schools, and some other public places where crowds gather). Watch the news, do you see gangs/wackos going off at "gun shows" (where there are lots, and lots of guns, and if guns had their own minds, they would be jumping up and shooting everyone in the place....), at places where hunters gather (crack shots with rifles), pistol ranges, firing ranges, gun stores, etc? Do you? NO, you don't, you see shootings where people are afraid to stand up to bad people and for themselves. Now would you care to explain why people will not stand up for themselves, or even their families? Or is that too close to home for the lefties?

That is just not true and you know it. People with good hearts don't want this to happen again. People like you only care that someone might take your toys away. You couldn't care less about these poor children or doing anything to stop it from happening again.

Noah Pozner's mother, Veronique, gave an interview recently. This was written by the interviewer:

I spent over an hour with Veronique; she talked me through her experience on December 14 and the days that followed. Her story was filled with moving and harrowing details: her dream of wandering an abandoned building calling out for Noah, her meeting with President Obama at a vigil at the local high school and her decision to get a tattoo of angel wings and Noah’s name the day after his death. The details that stuck with me the most — and the details which I felt most conflicted about putting in print — were Veronique’s descriptions of the damage to her son’s body. He was shot 11 times; she told me that his jaw and his left hand were mostly gone.

Veronique told me that Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy visited her in the funeral home, and she brought him to see Noah’s open casket. I asked her why it was important for her and for the governor to see Noah’s body. “I needed it to have a face for him,” she said. “If there is ever a piece of legislation that comes across his desk, I needed it to be real for him.”

Then, unprompted by me, Veronique described what she saw: “We all saw how beautiful he was. He had thick, shiny hair, beautiful long eyelashes that rested on his cheeks. He looked like he was sleeping. But the reality of it was under the cloth he had covering his mouth there was no mouth left. His jaw was blown away. I just want people to know the ugliness of it so we don’t talk about it abstractly, like these little angels just went to heaven. No. They were butchered. They were brutalized. And that is what haunts me at night.”

Wrestling With Details of Noah Pozner's Killing

View attachment 23572

And all you can do is whine about your gun rights. You're pathetic.

Yeah, it is for the children...... same old, same old. Notice the "gunman" (looney toon) didn't walk into a school with armed guards that could have stopped him before he got started. Notice that he chose a school where he knew the people would not be armed, would not put up a fight, and he could butcher as many children as he wanted to, in his own sweet time.
Russia, years ago, had muslim extremists come into a school. The put explosive wires thru children's clothes, raped children, raped teachers, and when one of the "taped" bombs fell from a ceiling, tens and tens of children were killed (the teachers weren't armed there, either).
China, a couple of weeks ago, a man walks into a school and slashes over 20 children with a knife.
Africa, daily basis, people have their hands or feet cut off to keep them from voting with machetes. Christian churches are burned when people attend services. Women and children are raped on a daily basis.
The average citizen in those countries have no weapons. They have no way to defend themselves from anyone with any type of weapon.
Are you really wanting to bring that (the horror of chopped up bodies, including children) because law abiding citizens have no way to defend themselves?
Are you willing to turn rural USA into a rabid animal preserve (see, in the country, people will shoot, yes SHOOT, rabid animals and destroy the bodies, so the disease does not spread)?
Are you so willing to signal politicians that you are okay with eliminating the Bill of Rights (one by one, of course)?
Why don't you just sell yourself as a slave now, so you don't have to worry your pretty head about who will protect, feed, clothe, and shelter you?

Having armed guard in schools is really the best we can do?? How many schools are there in the United States?? He would not have been able to get in the school if he hadn't had that assault rifle.

View attachment 23612

Well gollllly, if he had been intent on obeying the "law", he wouldn't have walked into that school with a rifle, either. Would you prefer he used a knife, or a machete?

Well, at least it's the "House Democrats" who introduced the bill. I would be more worried if the "House Republicans" were introducing the bill. But then again you never know what can happen, just look at the so-called "fiscal cliff" deal.

I am not so sure about this republican controlled house.
I think they are Knee jerker's.

Actually, that's what Davy Koresh thought... and we all saw how that turned out..

waco-the-rules-of-engagement.jpg

Heh, heh, heh.....

He wasn't wrong.

Typical left wing thought process. Disarm everyone and let the government kill off those you disagree with. Cheer loudly for the benefits of the great society and a triumph of government over individuals you don't like. As long as you aren't in the cross hairs who gives a sh*t right?

You do realize that 15 homicides per million people is a statiscally insignifigant number, don't you...

The US has 14,159 homicides a year, and of those, 9146 are committed with firearms.

The UK has 615 homicides a year. 41 of those are committed with guns.

Japan - 582 murders a year, 11 with guns.

Italy - 590 murders a year, 246 with guns.

France- 428 murders a year 142 with guns

Germany - 690 murders a year, 158 with guns.

Canada - 610 murders a year, 173 with guns

Data Comparison from GunPolicy.org Facts

Data Comparison from GunPolicy.org Facts
The only thing that this proves is no amount of gun control will stop people from murdering other people. The only difference is how the act of murder is carried out.

No, what it proves is that if you have less guns, you have less murder... Usually a LOT less murder.

The LORD gave man the ability to reason, some of those men, choose not to use that gift!

Now let's see. Our own military base cannot have armed guards but you think our schools should?? Do you see anything wrong with that picture?? Idiot.

Have you ever even set foot on a military base? I have my doubts, because EVERY GATE on EVERY BASE is manned by ARMED guards with M-16's.

IDIOT!

You just think you know everything. I went to Fort Ord several times years ago and I've been to Fort Collins once.

So what's your point?? The bottom line is that a nut was able to shoot up a military base and kill people, right?? So armed guards did no good just as they won't do any good in our schools.

Several times, huh? And you don't recall going through the gates? You ARE dumb.

That 'nut' was a commissioned officer, a Major, and he didn't start shooting by the gate where the armed good guys were. He was well into the base and beyond the reach of those perimeter guards. Of course, on a base that covers 355 square miles, I imagine that wasn't so hard to do.

The average school covers just 6 acres, and 4+ of them are playgrounds. An armed guard in a school could be at ANY point inside the building in a matter of SECONDS. Yeah, maybe Lanza still kills a few kids, but it sure would've been nice if SOMEBODY had stopped him sooner than the 10 minutes it took for the cops to get there.

Idiot!

Fuck the constitution...

The lamest excuse for letting every asshole in the world have a gun is because some dead slave rapist couldn't structure a sentence properly when talking about militias...

There it is, folks, the Liberal WET DREAM.

Proudly brought to you by one of the most bigoted, hate-filled racists on the planet, our very own JoeB!

Take a bow, Joe!!

What he said!

OK guns are gone in America you still have 5013 murders in America using your data

Well, that's an improvement, then. Glad to have you on board!

Idiot we still lead the world in murders are you that fucking stupid. Now imagine if we didn't have guns the murder rate might be even higher, I mean after all most of those murders happen in gun free zones or places that have very restrictive gun laws.

The murder rates were not included where the "religion of peace" is practiced. I don't think they want to make accurate counts in those places, after 30,000 or so, it is irrelevent.

I'm not looking up anything, you jerk. You obviously don't know what you're talking about or you would not have to name call like a little punk. Go out and play with the other juvenile delinquents.

Here's a little Wiki for you, since you're too fucking lazy to look it up yourself.

According to testimony from witnesses, Hasan passed up several opportunities to shoot civilians, and instead targeted soldiers in uniform.[23] These soldiers were not allowed to carry personal firearms on the base due to military policy.[24] At one point, Hasan reportedly approached a group of five civilians hiding under a desk.[25] He looked at them, swept the dot of his pistol's laser sight over one of the men's faces, and turned away without firing.[25]

Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IDIOT!

Your avatar should be the scarecrow! Military bases have armed guards. The military that are not MPs are not allowed to openly carry (if that is too difficult for you, know that bad guys with guns can only be stopped when they run out of bullets or when another person has a gun, get it?). The muslim extremist did not follow the rules or the laws when he opened fire on unarmed people for his "religion".

IDIOT!

Truly you are one of the all time most dumbest posters here.
Army Bases such as Fort Brag are open, unless you are going into restricted areas. Air Force bases have guards at every entry point leading into the base. Those posted at the gate remain at the gate.
ALL MILITARY INSTALLATIONS are FEDERALLY controlled and are gun free zones. Since Fort hood shooting was completed by a former military member he was already on base

Forum List

Back