WARNING: Tons of Gun Control Bills Came Out - HOUSE

Typical Liberals, playing politics with the deaths of children... Despicable to use tragedies to usurp the Freedoms of the American people. It's OK though... Whenever they embark down this tyrannical road with regards to gun control, they get their political asses handed to them.

That is just not true and you know it. People with good hearts don't want this to happen again. People like you only care that someone might take your toys away. You couldn't care less about these poor children or doing anything to stop it from happening again.

Noah Pozner's mother, Veronique, gave an interview recently. This was written by the interviewer:

I spent over an hour with Veronique; she talked me through her experience on December 14 and the days that followed. Her story was filled with moving and harrowing details: her dream of wandering an abandoned building calling out for Noah, her meeting with President Obama at a vigil at the local high school and her decision to get a tattoo of angel wings and Noah’s name the day after his death. The details that stuck with me the most — and the details which I felt most conflicted about putting in print — were Veronique’s descriptions of the damage to her son’s body. He was shot 11 times; she told me that his jaw and his left hand were mostly gone.

Veronique told me that Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy visited her in the funeral home, and she brought him to see Noah’s open casket. I asked her why it was important for her and for the governor to see Noah’s body. “I needed it to have a face for him,” she said. “If there is ever a piece of legislation that comes across his desk, I needed it to be real for him.”

Then, unprompted by me, Veronique described what she saw: “We all saw how beautiful he was. He had thick, shiny hair, beautiful long eyelashes that rested on his cheeks. He looked like he was sleeping. But the reality of it was under the cloth he had covering his mouth there was no mouth left. His jaw was blown away. I just want people to know the ugliness of it so we don’t talk about it abstractly, like these little angels just went to heaven. No. They were butchered. They were brutalized. And that is what haunts me at night.”

Wrestling With Details of Noah Pozner's Killing

View attachment 23572

And all you can do is whine about your gun rights. You're pathetic.

Ever heard of something called "personal responsibility"?

Why should MY rights be infringed on because a mentally ill mass murderer killed a bunch of adults and children in Connecticut? I had NOTHING to do with those murders. Did you?

If you believe that YOU are responsible for these murders, then by all means turn in any firearms you may own.

Just leave me alone. That is a warning, not a request.

Typical Liberals, playing politics with the deaths of children... Despicable to use tragedies to usurp the Freedoms of the American people. It's OK though... Whenever they embark down this tyrannical road with regards to gun control, they get their political asses handed to them.

That is just not true and you know it. People with good hearts don't want this to happen again. People like you only care that someone might take your toys away. You couldn't care less about these poor children or doing anything to stop it from happening again.

Noah Pozner's mother, Veronique, gave an interview recently. This was written by the interviewer:

I spent over an hour with Veronique; she talked me through her experience on December 14 and the days that followed. Her story was filled with moving and harrowing details: her dream of wandering an abandoned building calling out for Noah, her meeting with President Obama at a vigil at the local high school and her decision to get a tattoo of angel wings and Noah’s name the day after his death. The details that stuck with me the most — and the details which I felt most conflicted about putting in print — were Veronique’s descriptions of the damage to her son’s body. He was shot 11 times; she told me that his jaw and his left hand were mostly gone.

Veronique told me that Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy visited her in the funeral home, and she brought him to see Noah’s open casket. I asked her why it was important for her and for the governor to see Noah’s body. “I needed it to have a face for him,” she said. “If there is ever a piece of legislation that comes across his desk, I needed it to be real for him.”

Then, unprompted by me, Veronique described what she saw: “We all saw how beautiful he was. He had thick, shiny hair, beautiful long eyelashes that rested on his cheeks. He looked like he was sleeping. But the reality of it was under the cloth he had covering his mouth there was no mouth left. His jaw was blown away. I just want people to know the ugliness of it so we don’t talk about it abstractly, like these little angels just went to heaven. No. They were butchered. They were brutalized. And that is what haunts me at night.”

View attachment 23572

Ever heard of something called "personal responsibility"?

Why should MY rights be infringed on because a mentally ill mass murderer killed a bunch of adults and children in Connecticut? I had NOTHING to do with those murders. Did you?

If you believe that YOU are responsible for these murders, then by all means turn in any firearms you may own.

Just leave me alone. That is a warning, not a request.

:clap2:

LOL. Now apply those same questions to the 'solution' of putting an armed guard at every school. Now you see why that putting an armed guard at every school isn't a realistic solution.

Fuck you people are slow.

Speaking of slow, Ft. Hood covers 335 square miles, moron.

Your local elementary school? About 6 acres, including the playgrounds.

Oh so 1 person can cover 6 acres at all times without letting anyone slip in?

How many MP's were at Ft. Hood?

LOL, you keep digging your idiot hole deeper.

I'd bet money you have NO IDEA how big or small 6 acres is.

I'd also bet you have no idea how the access points in most schools are limited, and that ANY point in the building can be reached in a matter of seconds.

I'd also bet that you can remove your brain through your nose and treat it like Play-Doh.

I'd also bet you have no idea how the access points in most schools are limited, and that ANY point in the building can be reached in a matter of seconds.

I'd also bet that you can remove your brain through your nose and treat it like Play-Doh.

26,1360 sq feet
less than a sq. mile.

Didn't think you'd have an actual answer. As usual the sheep don't use their brain.

Didn't think you'd have an actual answer. As usual the sheep don't use their brain.
Here you go and I realize it's 5 acres but it will give you the basics of what 6 acres look like

WillowSprings-5acres.jpg

MU.jpg

pentagon.jpg

Just how big IS 5 acres?

View attachment 23572

Dead kids as political props. You really do suck donkey dick. So does that brainless woman you quoted. Now ask her if she wishes a police officer had been there that day. Ask her if she wishes an armed citizen had been there that day.
Fuck her. Fuck you. Fuck the Democrat gun-grabbers and their GOP stooges.

View attachment 23572

You want to use children? ok here's what gun control does for children in California

Bruce, who was armed with a pitchfork — but to whom police remain unable to attribute any motive — had apparently cut the phone lines. So when he forced his way into the house and began stabbing the younger children in their beds, Jessica's attempts to dial 9-1-1 didn't do much good. Next, the sensible girl ran for where the family guns were stored. But they were locked up tight.

"When the 14-year-old girl ran to a nearby house to escape the pitchfork-wielding man attacking her siblings," writes Kimi Yoshino of the Fresno Bee, "she didn't ask her neighbor to call 9-1-1. She begged him to grab his rifle and 'take care of this guy.' "

He didn't. Jessica ended up on the phone.

By the time Merced County sheriff's deputies arrived at the home, 7-year-old John William and 9-year-old Ashley Danielle were dead. Ashley had apparently hung onto her assailant's leg long enough for her older sisters to escape. Thirteen-year-old Anna was wounded but survived.

Once the deputies arrived, Bruce rushed them with his bloody pitchfork. So they shot him dead. They shot him more than a dozen times. With their guns.
Deaths In Merced

View attachment 23572

Dead kids as political props. You really do suck donkey dick. So does that brainless woman you quoted. Now ask her if she wishes a police officer had been there that day. Ask her if she wishes an armed citizen had been there that day.

Just the sort of answer I would expect from someone like you. You MUST be posting from a damn nut farm. If not, you should be. That, "brainless woman", is the mother of the little boy that was shot 11 times. Yet someone as worthless as you are is still here. Get help.

View attachment 23572

You want to use children? ok here's what gun control does for children in California

Bruce, who was armed with a pitchfork — but to whom police remain unable to attribute any motive — had apparently cut the phone lines. So when he forced his way into the house and began stabbing the younger children in their beds, Jessica's attempts to dial 9-1-1 didn't do much good. Next, the sensible girl ran for where the family guns were stored. But they were locked up tight.

"When the 14-year-old girl ran to a nearby house to escape the pitchfork-wielding man attacking her siblings," writes Kimi Yoshino of the Fresno Bee, "she didn't ask her neighbor to call 9-1-1. She begged him to grab his rifle and 'take care of this guy.' "

By the time Merced County sheriff's deputies arrived at the home, 7-year-old John William and 9-year-old Ashley Danielle were dead. Ashley had apparently hung onto her assailant's leg long enough for her older sisters to escape. Thirteen-year-old Anna was wounded but survived.

Once the deputies arrived, Bruce rushed them with his bloody pitchfork. So they shot him dead. They shot him more than a dozen times. With their guns.
Deaths In Merced

Why do I talk to you??

They can eat shit. I have a 15 round clip on my 9mm and I'll sell it or trade it to anyone I please. Fuck them.

really and if that person is mentally unstable you would still sell it? This isnt the answer to the problem. Remove your ego from the situation.

Ego? What does Psychostein not wanting him to sell it to anyone have to do with crazy people? Nothing.

View attachment 23572

Just the sort of answer I would expect from someone like you. You MUST be posting from a damn nut farm. If not, you should be. That, "brainless woman", is the mother of the little boy that was shot 11 times. Yet someone as worthless as you are is still here. Get help.

You dont think using her dead child as a political prop, complete with mutilated face, is disgusting? You're as bad as any of them. Go kill yourself.

Guy, you don't need an automatic weapon, you don't need 100 round clips and you can afford to wait a week for a background check.

Here's the thing. The rest of us are getting pretty tired of reading about these mass shootings because you guys can't police your fetish.

View attachment 23572

Deaths In Merced

Why do I talk to you??

Because he's lonely and he doesn't have any friends?

You dont think using her dead child as a political prop, complete with mutilated face, is disgusting? You're as bad as any of them. Go kill yourself.

Get help.

Forum List

Back