RFK Jr.'s Conservative/Centrist Positions -- You Will Probably Be Surprised

I give you credit for trying to deal with JoeB131

He’s one of the most vulgar posters on this site. Constantly launching lies and personal attacks about other posters. I put him on ignore long ago… he’s incapable of conversing civilly.

Yes, true. I usually don't respond to him. I notice that few people ever reply to him. Every now and then I answer him just for the sake of others who might be knew.

He and John Edgar Slow Horses are two peas in a pod.

Yes, true. I usually don't respond to him. I notice that few people ever reply to him. Every now and then I answer him just for the sake of others who might be knew.

He and John Edgar Slow Horses are two peas in a pod.
Well, given how often you walk away with your Mormon Ass in a sling, I can see why you don't want the asswhupping that John Edgar or I dish out.

Hey, tell us again how OJ didn't do it!!! That shit never gets old. And the Japs were justified in Bombing Pearl Harbor because FDR wouldn't let them kill Chinese.

Oh, I left out the fact that he supports a federal ban on abortion after 15 weeks. I've added this to the OP.

No, we've established that you're a Marxist loon, so of course you would say this about RFK Jr.

Just FYI, RFK Jr. earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in American history and literature from Harvard University. He then studied at the London School of Economics before earning a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Virginia School of Law. He also earned a Master of Laws degree from Pace University.
Yeah, he's rich and can afford it.

Below are most of RFK Jr.'s conservative/centrist positions. They are not all of his positions. He holds many liberal positions as well, but he holds enough conservative/centrist positions that he should be an appealing alternative for many voters who are turned off by Biden and Trump.

-- He opposes federal funding for sanctuary cities.

-- He supports stronger border security, including the deployment of military units to the border, and has condemned Biden's open-borders policy.

-- He supports requiring immigrants to pass a citizenship test before they can become citizens.

-- He supports banning immigration from high-risk countries until the government improves its ability to screen out potential terrorists.

-- He opposes allowing illegal immigrants to vote.

-- He opposes defunding the police and argues that police funding should be increased in high-crime areas.

-- He opposes allowing victims of gun violence to sue gun manufacturers.

-- He opposes efforts to reduce our support for Israel and argues that we should be giving Israel more aid and support.

-- He supports requiring a photo ID to vote.

-- He opposes lowering the minimum age for voting.

-- He opposes--yes, opposes--raising the corporate income tax rate.

-- He opposes--yes, opposes--raising the capital gains tax, correctly noting that this will discourage investment.

-- He supports ending the federal gasoline tax.

-- He opposes--yes, opposes--affirmative action programs.

-- He opposes federal tax breaks for people who buy electric vehicles.

-- He supports raising tariffs on China.

-- He believes labor unions should have their powers limited, including the power of collective bargaining in some cases.

-- He opposes Common Core education standards.

-- He supports charter schools.

-- He opposes the use of mail-in ballots except for voters who are physically incapable of making it to a polling location.

-- He believes there should be more restrictions on receiving welfare benefits, including the requiring of drug testing to receive benefits.

-- He opposes adding further restrictions on the current process of buying a gun.

-- He opposes a mandatory federal buy-back of assault weapons.

-- He opposes allowing minors to receive gender-transition treatment or surgery.

-- He opposes adding gender identity to anti-discrimination laws.

-- He opposes allowing biological males to compete in female sports.

-- He opposed the banning of religious gatherings during the pandemic.

-- He supports term limits for members of Congress.

-- He opposes forcing religious organizations to include free birth control in their employee health insurance plans.

-- He supports a federal ban on abortion after 15 weeks.

-- He opposes removing references to God from our currently, federal buildings, and national monuments.

You can look up all of his known positions here: LINK. This page lists all of his known positions on the issues listed on the page. To see his positions on a certain issue, click on the tab for that issue.

Good, let's make these known so that on vote day, waffling dems (bless their hearts) won't vote for him, more on the right will, which is fine by me.

Below are most of RFK Jr.'s conservative/centrist positions. They are not all of his positions. He holds many liberal positions as well, but he holds enough conservative/centrist positions that he should be an appealing alternative for many voters who are turned off by Biden and Trump.

-- He opposes federal funding for sanctuary cities.

-- He supports stronger border security, including the deployment of military units to the border, and has condemned Biden's open-borders policy.

-- He supports requiring immigrants to pass a citizenship test before they can become citizens.

-- He supports banning immigration from high-risk countries until the government improves its ability to screen out potential terrorists.

-- He opposes allowing illegal immigrants to vote.

-- He opposes defunding the police and argues that police funding should be increased in high-crime areas.

-- He opposes allowing victims of gun violence to sue gun manufacturers.

-- He opposes efforts to reduce our support for Israel and argues that we should be giving Israel more aid and support.

-- He supports requiring a photo ID to vote.

-- He opposes lowering the minimum age for voting.

-- He opposes--yes, opposes--raising the corporate income tax rate.

-- He opposes--yes, opposes--raising the capital gains tax, correctly noting that this will discourage investment.

-- He supports ending the federal gasoline tax.

-- He opposes--yes, opposes--affirmative action programs.

-- He opposes federal tax breaks for people who buy electric vehicles.

-- He supports raising tariffs on China.

-- He believes labor unions should have their powers limited, including the power of collective bargaining in some cases.

-- He opposes Common Core education standards.

-- He supports charter schools.

-- He opposes the use of mail-in ballots except for voters who are physically incapable of making it to a polling location.

-- He believes there should be more restrictions on receiving welfare benefits, including the requiring of drug testing to receive benefits.

-- He opposes adding further restrictions on the current process of buying a gun.

-- He opposes a mandatory federal buy-back of assault weapons.

-- He opposes allowing minors to receive gender-transition treatment or surgery.

-- He opposes adding gender identity to anti-discrimination laws.

-- He opposes allowing biological males to compete in female sports.

-- He opposed the banning of religious gatherings during the pandemic.

-- He supports term limits for members of Congress.

-- He opposes forcing religious organizations to include free birth control in their employee health insurance plans.

-- He supports a federal ban on abortion after 15 weeks.

-- He opposes removing references to God from our currently, federal buildings, and national monuments.

You can look up all of his known positions here: LINK. This page lists all of his known positions on the issues listed on the page. To see his positions on a certain issue, click on the tab for that issue.
That is a long boring list but the question is WHY
Even if it were the right thing to do , WHY does he do it?

WHY WHY WHY
1713120240076.png

Forum List

Back