WARNING: Tons of Gun Control Bills Came Out - HOUSE

That is just not true and you know it. People with good hearts don't want this to happen again. People like you only care that someone might take your toys away. You couldn't care less about these poor children or doing anything to stop it from happening again.

Noah Pozner's mother, Veronique, gave an interview recently. This was written by the interviewer:

I spent over an hour with Veronique; she talked me through her experience on December 14 and the days that followed. Her story was filled with moving and harrowing details: her dream of wandering an abandoned building calling out for Noah, her meeting with President Obama at a vigil at the local high school and her decision to get a tattoo of angel wings and Noah’s name the day after his death. The details that stuck with me the most — and the details which I felt most conflicted about putting in print — were Veronique’s descriptions of the damage to her son’s body. He was shot 11 times; she told me that his jaw and his left hand were mostly gone.

Veronique told me that Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy visited her in the funeral home, and she brought him to see Noah’s open casket. I asked her why it was important for her and for the governor to see Noah’s body. “I needed it to have a face for him,” she said. “If there is ever a piece of legislation that comes across his desk, I needed it to be real for him.”

Then, unprompted by me, Veronique described what she saw: “We all saw how beautiful he was. He had thick, shiny hair, beautiful long eyelashes that rested on his cheeks. He looked like he was sleeping. But the reality of it was under the cloth he had covering his mouth there was no mouth left. His jaw was blown away. I just want people to know the ugliness of it so we don’t talk about it abstractly, like these little angels just went to heaven. No. They were butchered. They were brutalized. And that is what haunts me at night.”

Wrestling With Details of Noah Pozner's Killing

View attachment 23572

And all you can do is whine about your gun rights. You're pathetic.

You want to use children? ok here's what gun control does for children in California

Bruce, who was armed with a pitchfork — but to whom police remain unable to attribute any motive — had apparently cut the phone lines. So when he forced his way into the house and began stabbing the younger children in their beds, Jessica's attempts to dial 9-1-1 didn't do much good. Next, the sensible girl ran for where the family guns were stored. But they were locked up tight.

"When the 14-year-old girl ran to a nearby house to escape the pitchfork-wielding man attacking her siblings," writes Kimi Yoshino of the Fresno Bee, "she didn't ask her neighbor to call 9-1-1. She begged him to grab his rifle and 'take care of this guy.' "

He didn't. Jessica ended up on the phone.

By the time Merced County sheriff's deputies arrived at the home, 7-year-old John William and 9-year-old Ashley Danielle were dead. Ashley had apparently hung onto her assailant's leg long enough for her older sisters to escape. Thirteen-year-old Anna was wounded but survived.

Once the deputies arrived, Bruce rushed them with his bloody pitchfork. So they shot him dead. They shot him more than a dozen times. With their guns.
Deaths In Merced

Why do I talk to you??

Why do you always say stupid shit? Does the truth hurt your feelings? Does it chap your ass?
Gun control cause the death of many children. Now do you want to continue with this using children as your pawns? If so I have tons of rebuttals for you.

You want to use children? ok here's what gun control does for children in California

Bruce, who was armed with a pitchfork — but to whom police remain unable to attribute any motive — had apparently cut the phone lines. So when he forced his way into the house and began stabbing the younger children in their beds, Jessica's attempts to dial 9-1-1 didn't do much good. Next, the sensible girl ran for where the family guns were stored. But they were locked up tight.

"When the 14-year-old girl ran to a nearby house to escape the pitchfork-wielding man attacking her siblings," writes Kimi Yoshino of the Fresno Bee, "she didn't ask her neighbor to call 9-1-1. She begged him to grab his rifle and 'take care of this guy.' "

By the time Merced County sheriff's deputies arrived at the home, 7-year-old John William and 9-year-old Ashley Danielle were dead. Ashley had apparently hung onto her assailant's leg long enough for her older sisters to escape. Thirteen-year-old Anna was wounded but survived.

Once the deputies arrived, Bruce rushed them with his bloody pitchfork. So they shot him dead. They shot him more than a dozen times. With their guns.
Deaths In Merced

Why do I talk to you??

Because he's lonely and he doesn't have any friends?

:lol: No, I keep trying to talk to him and the other bat crap crazies because I forget that they are not normal. They are not Republicans or conservatives. I need to remember that they are in a minority (Thank God) of lunatics that have hijacked the Republican party.

Well here we go. Anyone who can support this is totally ignorant of the second amendment, and how much of a failure gun control, gun free zones, and assault weapons bans are.

WARNING: Tons of Gun Control Bills Came Out - HOUSE - YouTube

It is a matter of "selective" enforcement. Have you ever seen anyone sentenced to prison for "stealing" guns (with the intent to use them in crimes)? We have the laws, they are not enforced, fully. Therefore the liberals/progressives/democrats want MORE laws. Why don't we focus on dealing with the laws that we do have instead of making laws that are nothing more than selective (only pertains to particular citizens) punishment?

Typical Liberals, playing politics with the deaths of children... Despicable to use tragedies to usurp the Freedoms of the American people. It's OK though... Whenever they embark down this tyrannical road with regards to gun control, they get their political asses handed to them.

That is just not true and you know it. People with good hearts don't want this to happen again. People like you only care that someone might take your toys away. You couldn't care less about these poor children or doing anything to stop it from happening again.

Noah Pozner's mother, Veronique, gave an interview recently. This was written by the interviewer:

I spent over an hour with Veronique; she talked me through her experience on December 14 and the days that followed. Her story was filled with moving and harrowing details: her dream of wandering an abandoned building calling out for Noah, her meeting with President Obama at a vigil at the local high school and her decision to get a tattoo of angel wings and Noah’s name the day after his death. The details that stuck with me the most — and the details which I felt most conflicted about putting in print — were Veronique’s descriptions of the damage to her son’s body. He was shot 11 times; she told me that his jaw and his left hand were mostly gone.

Veronique told me that Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy visited her in the funeral home, and she brought him to see Noah’s open casket. I asked her why it was important for her and for the governor to see Noah’s body. “I needed it to have a face for him,” she said. “If there is ever a piece of legislation that comes across his desk, I needed it to be real for him.”

Then, unprompted by me, Veronique described what she saw: “We all saw how beautiful he was. He had thick, shiny hair, beautiful long eyelashes that rested on his cheeks. He looked like he was sleeping. But the reality of it was under the cloth he had covering his mouth there was no mouth left. His jaw was blown away. I just want people to know the ugliness of it so we don’t talk about it abstractly, like these little angels just went to heaven. No. They were butchered. They were brutalized. And that is what haunts me at night.”

Wrestling With Details of Noah Pozner's Killing

View attachment 23572

And all you can do is whine about your gun rights. You're pathetic.

Yeah, it is for the children...... same old, same old. Notice the "gunman" (looney toon) didn't walk into a school with armed guards that could have stopped him before he got started. Notice that he chose a school where he knew the people would not be armed, would not put up a fight, and he could butcher as many children as he wanted to, in his own sweet time.
Russia, years ago, had muslim extremists come into a school. The put explosive wires thru children's clothes, raped children, raped teachers, and when one of the "taped" bombs fell from a ceiling, tens and tens of children were killed (the teachers weren't armed there, either).
China, a couple of weeks ago, a man walks into a school and slashes over 20 children with a knife.
Africa, daily basis, people have their hands or feet cut off to keep them from voting with machetes. Christian churches are burned when people attend services. Women and children are raped on a daily basis.
The average citizen in those countries have no weapons. They have no way to defend themselves from anyone with any type of weapon.
Are you really wanting to bring that (the horror of chopped up bodies, including children) because law abiding citizens have no way to defend themselves?
Are you willing to turn rural USA into a rabid animal preserve (see, in the country, people will shoot, yes SHOOT, rabid animals and destroy the bodies, so the disease does not spread)?
Are you so willing to signal politicians that you are okay with eliminating the Bill of Rights (one by one, of course)?
Why don't you just sell yourself as a slave now, so you don't have to worry your pretty head about who will protect, feed, clothe, and shelter you?

Yeah, it is for the children...... same old, same old. Notice the "gunman" (looney toon) didn't walk into a school with armed guards that could have stopped him before he got started. Notice that he chose a school where he knew the people would not be armed, would not put up a fight, and he could butcher as many children as he wanted to, in his own sweet time.
Russia, years ago, had muslim extremists come into a school. The put explosive wires thru children's clothes, raped children, raped teachers, and when one of the "taped" bombs fell from a ceiling, tens and tens of children were killed (the teachers weren't armed there, either).
China, a couple of weeks ago, a man walks into a school and slashes over 20 children with a knife.
Africa, daily basis, people have their hands or feet cut off to keep them from voting with machetes. Christian churches are burned when people attend services. Women and children are raped on a daily basis.
The average citizen in those countries have no weapons. They have no way to defend themselves from anyone with any type of weapon.
Are you really wanting to bring that (the horror of chopped up bodies, including children) because law abiding citizens have no way to defend themselves?
Are you willing to turn rural USA into a rabid animal preserve (see, in the country, people will shoot, yes SHOOT, rabid animals and destroy the bodies, so the disease does not spread)?
Are you so willing to signal politicians that you are okay with eliminating the Bill of Rights (one by one, of course)?
Why don't you just sell yourself as a slave now, so you don't have to worry your pretty head about who will protect, feed, clothe, and shelter you?

Does your doctor know you are off your medication?

They can eat shit. I have a 15 round clip on my 9mm and I'll sell it or trade it to anyone I please. Fuck them.

It may not be that long before that attitude will put you in the iron bar Hotel. Justly so.

You gun nutters have had a chance to address the issue of the high capacity weapons getting into the hands of the crazies. All you have done is act in a manner that has the rest of us questioning whether or not you are sane enough to have these weapons.

Yes, there are gun laws coming, and you people and the NRA are the reason.

Prove it.

Ask anyone who has ever served...

IDIOT!

Oh, you're brilliant!!! :lol: Talking through your ass, as usual. And you have the nerve to call me an idiot?? Drop dead.

View attachment 23603

Look up the Army regs, you stupid bitch. Sidearms are locked in the armory unless you're ON DUTY AND your duty requires you to carry it.

I have the nerve to call you an idiot because you ARE an idiot.

IDIOT!

Deaths In Merced

Why do I talk to you??

Because you're tired of talking to the voices in your head? :dunno:

They can eat shit. I have a 15 round clip on my 9mm and I'll sell it or trade it to anyone I please. Fuck them.

It may not be that long before that attitude will put you in the iron bar Hotel. Justly so.

You gun nutters have had a chance to address the issue of the high capacity weapons getting into the hands of the crazies. All you have done is act in a manner that has the rest of us questioning whether or not you are sane enough to have these weapons.

gun grabbers are funny. Most people gun supporters and gun grabbers will agree Hitler was an evil dictator, but where we gun supporters differ from gun grabbers, we don't support the very thing Hitler did, gun grabbers do.

QFT!

You really can't say this enough. Instead of saying, "Okay, how do we improve the system to keep guns out of the hands of Adam Lanza", they start talking about how they are going to shoot anyone who comes for their guns...

QFT!

You really can't say this enough. Instead of saying, "Okay, how do we improve the system to keep guns out of the hands of Adam Lanza", they start talking about how they are going to shoot anyone who comes for their guns...

Because you refuse to address why Adam Lanza types are allowed to walk the streets. You do a knee jerk reaction and go for the guns.

gun grabbers are funny. Most people gun supporters and gun grabbers will agree Hitler was an evil dictator, but where we gun supporters differ from gun grabbers, we don't support the very thing Hitler did, gun grabbers do.

Hitler made gun ownership easier for people who were of "Aryan" descent, so that doesn't really count. But hey, I know you can't have a losing argument without a Godwin moment.

4604727344_1a409e2f43.jpg

QFT!

It's not the Adam Lanza's of America that are killing everyone, Joe...

America Doesn’t Have a Gun Problem, It Has a Gang Problem

America’s murder rate isn’t the work of the suburban and rural homeowners who shop for guns at sporting goods stores and at gun shows, and whom news shows profile after every shooting, but by the gangs embedded in the urban areas controlled by the Democratic machine. The gangs who drive up America’s murder rate look nothing like the occasional mentally ill suburban white kid who goes off his medication and decides to shoot up a school. Lanza, like most serial killers, is a media aberration, not the norm.

Hitler made gun ownership easier for people who were of "Aryan" descent, so that doesn't really count. But hey, I know you can't have a losing argument without a Godwin moment.

4604727344_1a409e2f43.jpg

OMG you are one step behind truth don't matter in stupidity.

when we experience a mass shooting where the shooter obeyed each and every law and was still able to achieve mass murder then we need more laws to protect us.

Until our existing laws are enforced fully, I hold the opinion that passing more laws is just a waste of time and will not 'save the children'.

QFT!

America’s murder rate isn’t the work of the suburban and rural homeowners who shop for guns at sporting goods stores and at gun shows, and whom news shows profile after every shooting, but by the gangs embedded in the urban areas controlled by the Democratic machine. The gangs who drive up America’s murder rate look nothing like the occasional mentally ill suburban white kid who goes off his medication and decides to shoot up a school. Lanza, like most serial killers, is a media aberration, not the norm.

Like I said before, take that bullshit to Stormfront where they give a shit.

The gun control people here have sidestepped the one basic fact that puts all their arguments to rest: every time gun control is increased, crime rates (and particularly homicide rates) have utterly failed to decrease. When guns are banned you NEVER see a positive outcome.

So, what's the point then?

The FACTS speak for themselves. It is why the liberals never use any facts in this argument. It is why (as has been pointed out and yet again ignored by the lefties here) you never hear about gun control unless there is a tragedy. Logic completely fails when it comes to gun control. It simply does not work.

QFT!

As delusional as you are Joe, you're not able to tell me what to do or where to go with any effectiveness whatsoever. I'm liable to follow you around for a while just to keep your dumb, race-baiting ass riled up.

Here's some more bitter medicine for you to swallow, moron!

National murder statistics show that blacks are far more likely to be killers than whites and they are also far more likely to be killed. The single largest cause of homicides is the argument. 4th on the list is juvenile gang activity with 676 murders, which combined with various flavors of gangland killings takes us nearly to the 1,000 mark. America has more gangland murders than Sierra Leone, Eritrea and Puerto Rico have murders.

Our national murder rate is not some incomprehensible mystery that can only be attributed to the inanimate tools, the steel, brass and wood that do the work. It is largely the work of adult males from age 18 to 39 with criminal records killing other males of that same age and criminal past.

If this were going on in Rwanda, El Salvador or Sierra Leone, we would have no trouble knowing what to make of it, and silly pearl-clutching nonsense about gun control would never even come up. But this is Chicago, it’s Baltimore, it’s Philly and NOLA; and so we refuse to see that our major cities are in the same boat as some of the worst trouble spots in the world.

The gun control people here have sidestepped the one basic fact that puts all their arguments to rest: every time gun control is increased, crime rates (and particularly homicide rates) have utterly failed to decrease. When guns are banned you NEVER see a positive outcome.

So, what's the point then?

The FACTS speak for themselves. It is why the liberals never use any facts in this argument. It is why (as has been pointed out and yet again ignored by the lefties here) you never hear about gun control unless there is a tragedy. Logic completely fails when it comes to gun control. It simply does not work.

That works on the assumption that a local gun control measure has any real effect when you can drive down the road and get a gun.

It's like drawing a circle in shart infested waters and saying, "No Sharks here".

Now if you go out and kill all the sharks, not a problem. Safe swimming for all.

Only a TOTAL Gun ban for the whole country would work. Which is exactly what they've don in every other industrialized nation, and they have very few gun deaths.

As delusional as you are Joe, you're not able to tell me what to do or where to go with any effectiveness whatsoever. I'm liable to follow you around for a while just to keep your dumb, race-baiting ass riled up.

Here's some more bitter medicine for you to swallow, moron!

National murder statistics show that blacks are far more likely to be killers than whites and they are also far more likely to be killed. The single largest cause of homicides is the argument. 4th on the list is juvenile gang activity with 676 murders, which combined with various flavors of gangland killings takes us nearly to the 1,000 mark. America has more gangland murders than Sierra Leone, Eritrea and Puerto Rico have murders.

Our national murder rate is not some incomprehensible mystery that can only be attributed to the inanimate tools, the steel, brass and wood that do the work. It is largely the work of adult males from age 18 to 39 with criminal records killing other males of that same age and criminal past.

If this were going on in Rwanda, El Salvador or Sierra Leone, we would have no trouble knowing what to make of it, and silly pearl-clutching nonsense about gun control would never even come up. But this is Chicago, it’s Baltimore, it’s Philly and NOLA; and so we refuse to see that our major cities are in the same boat as some of the worst trouble spots in the world.

Yeah, keep telling us how racist you are... that's the ticket.. Makes you sound really rational.

Forum List

Back