WARNING: Tons of Gun Control Bills Came Out - HOUSE

That is just not true and you know it. People with good hearts don't want this to happen again. People like you only care that someone might take your toys away. You couldn't care less about these poor children or doing anything to stop it from happening again.

:eusa_boohoo: "People like him" don't slaughter elementary school children, I'm willing to bet, so this claim is a pathetic emotional appeal that has no logical sway whatsoever.

I spent over an hour with Veronique; she talked me through her experience on December 14 and the days that followed. Her story was filled with moving and harrowing details: her dream of wandering an abandoned building calling out for Noah, her meeting with President Obama at a vigil at the local high school and her decision to get a tattoo of angel wings and Noah’s name the day after his death. The details that stuck with me the most — and the details which I felt most conflicted about putting in print — were Veronique’s descriptions of the damage to her son’s body. He was shot 11 times; she told me that his jaw and his left hand were mostly gone.

Oh dear. That is so gruesome and terrible that we must outlaw guns.

Seriously, you are doing EXACTLY what the previous post accused you of doing, which is trying to capitalize politically on a heinous and tragic crime.

Veronique told me that Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy visited her in the funeral home, and she brought him to see Noah’s open casket. I asked her why it was important for her and for the governor to see Noah’s body. “I needed it to have a face for him,” she said. “If there is ever a piece of legislation that comes across his desk, I needed it to be real for him.”

Then, unprompted by me, Veronique described what she saw: “We all saw how beautiful he was. He had thick, shiny hair, beautiful long eyelashes that rested on his cheeks. He looked like he was sleeping. But the reality of it was under the cloth he had covering his mouth there was no mouth left. His jaw was blown away. I just want people to know the ugliness of it so we don’t talk about it abstractly, like these little angels just went to heaven. No. They were butchered. They were brutalized. And that is what haunts me at night.”

What sickens me most about this continuous appeal to pity is that I feel dead inside thinking about impact of the death of a young child on his parent(s). And so to be using it for a political argument makes me feel all the more sick inside. It's really disgusting. I implore you to stop and think for a moment before you keep broadcasting this shit.

And all you can do is whine about your gun rights. You're pathetic.

No, what's pathetic is to capitalize on gruesome and tragic acts like you've just done. Have some fucking respect for Christ's sake.
Right.
And we do not have WAY more gun deaths in this country than any other industrialized nation??

And in all of those other industrialized nations, the government is coming to take their guns away??

And it is fine with you that these deaths occur, over and over and over, as long as you get to play with your assault rifle?

And if the majority of americans do not agree with you, then you do not believe in democracy???

And you believe that you are smart, because you think that IQ is scored the same as golf??

That is just not true and you know it. People with good hearts don't want this to happen again. People like you only care that someone might take your toys away. You couldn't care less about these poor children or doing anything to stop it from happening again.

:eusa_boohoo: "People like him" don't slaughter elementary school children, I'm willing to bet, so this claim is a pathetic emotional appeal that has no logical sway whatsoever.

Seriously, you are doing EXACTLY what the previous post accused you of doing, which is trying to capitalize politically on a heinous and tragic crime.

What sickens me most about this continuous appeal to pity is that I feel dead inside thinking about impact of the death of a young child on his parent(s). And so to be using it for a political argument makes me feel all the more sick inside. It's really disgusting. I implore you to stop and think for a moment before you keep broadcasting this shit.

No, what's pathetic is to capitalize on gruesome and tragic acts like you've just done. Have some fucking respect for Christ's sake.
Right.
And we do not have WAY more gun deaths in this country than any other industrialized nation??

And in all of those other industrialized nations, the government is coming to take their guns away??

And it is fine with you that these deaths occur, over and over and over, as long as you get to play with your assault rifle?

And if the majority of americans do not agree with you, then you do not believe in democracy???

And you believe that you are smart, because you think that IQ is scored the same as golf??

All talking points which have been proven time after time to be false. In every place where the ability of Law abiding citizens to defend themselves has been removed, crime flourishes and people are murdered at a much higher rate. The fact is more Americans believe in the Freedom to own guns... It's why you gun control nuts only come out after a tragedy is fresh in people's minds... Using people's emotions against them. Despicable. When the issue is discussed rationally... Gun control fails every time.

Last edited:

Right.

BINGO!!! They just don't care. I wonder if they would be so blasé if it had been one of their children shot 11 times?? Probably they would. Stupid question.

$581519_520064611361294_654596513_n.jpg

How can that be?? I thought if we gave all of our teachers weapons they could save the children?? But not even the FBI Special Weapons Assault Team could stop that fool at Fort Hood.

What next?? Give the kids guns, too??? Stupid right wing fools.

View attachment 23583

How can that be?? I thought if we gave all of our teachers weapons they could save the children?? But not even the FBI Special Weapons Assault Team could stop that fool at Fort Hood.

You have absolutely NO IDEA what happened at Ft. Hood. The ONLY armed people were MP's ON DUTY and the Muslim nutbag. All the other weapons were locked securely away in the ARMORY.

IDIOT!

View attachment 23583

You have absolutely NO IDEA what happened at Ft. Hood. The ONLY armed people were MP's ON DUTY and the Muslim nutbag. All the other weapons were locked securely away in the ARMORY.

IDIOT!

Prove it.

View attachment 23583

IDIOT!

Prove it.

Ask anyone who has ever served...

IDIOT!

View attachment 23583

IDIOT!

So why didn't the MPs stop the shooter?

You people and your fantasy scenarios just so you can justify your toys is truly amazing.

View attachment 23583

IDIOT!

You people and your fantasy scenarios just so you can justify your toys is truly amazing.

How many MP's were on duty?

How many gates on the base?

How many MP's per gate?

Where was the shooter in relation to the gates?

Are you so stupid that you think there are squads of armed MP's every 50 yards on base?

IDIOT!

How many MP's per gate?

Are you so stupid that you think there are squads of armed MP's every 50 yards on base?

LOL. Now apply those same questions to the 'solution' of putting an armed guard at every school. Now you see why that putting an armed guard at every school isn't a realistic solution.

Fuck you people are slow.

How many MP's per gate?

LOL. Now apply those same questions to the 'solution' of putting an armed guard at every school. Now you see why that putting an armed guard at every school isn't a realistic solution.

Speaking of slow, Ft. Hood covers 335 square miles, moron.

Your local elementary school? About 6 acres, including the playgrounds.

They can eat shit. I have a 15 round clip on my 9mm and I'll sell it or trade it to anyone I please. Fuck them.

you may wanna delete this response. just sayin

Dude I will treat any federal agent like a home invader if they come to my house uninvited. I have thast right as an American citizen, you may not because you think like a subject.

How many MP's per gate?

Speaking of slow, Ft. Hood covers 335 square miles, moron.

Your local elementary school? About 6 acres, including the playgrounds.

Oh so 1 person can cover 6 acres at all times without letting anyone slip in?

How many MP's were at Ft. Hood?

LOL, you keep digging your idiot hole deeper.

They can eat shit. I have a 15 round clip on my 9mm and I'll sell it or trade it to anyone I please. Fuck them.

you may wanna delete this response. just sayin

Dude I will treat any federal agent like a home invader if they come to my house uninvited. I have thast right as an American citizen, you may not because you think like a subject.

Who are you kidding? You'd rollover like the puss you are.

LOL, internet tough guys.

really and if that person is mentally unstable you would still sell it? This isnt the answer to the problem. Remove your ego from the situation.

Forum List

Back