Vivek Ramaswamy Paid Wikipedia Editors to Erase His Soros Fellowship and Covid Work

Why? Nobody on the right does that when I ask.
I don't look at far right or far left because the spin and the lies but if you like being lied to, just keep clicking to far wing nut sites, I won't so I will take the site for what it is, a bunch of garbage, that is all you posted.

Well the truth doesn't help...

Truth is that red areas are poorer, lower mortality than blue areas...

The reddest state in the US...

Above, UN's Philip Alston, like the rest of us, does not have the names list of Americans dead from COVID/SARS2. Otherwise, the demographics could be adjusted for the poor.

So Alston's "response" team ("a government that really cares would respond") actually mentioning Ohio is worth considering due to 'Swamy's Ohio COVID gig that he wants swept under the carpet. Why is 'Swamy particularly sensitive to being linked with this response team?

See? The Trump cult traitors lie as easily as normal humans breathe.
All politicians lie, that is what they do, Clinton...lied, Bush...lied, Obama...lied, Trump...lied, Biden...lied, Pelosi...lied, Gore...lied, Pence...lied, McConnell...lied, in fact I don't of any politician that doesn't lie.

I don't look at far right or far left because the spin and the lies but if you like being lied to, just keep clicking to far wing nut sites, I won't so I will take the site for what it is, a bunch of garbage, that is all you posted.
How about Forbes?

Just before he announced his candidacy.

They lie and they lie and they lie and then they lie some more and then they tell a lie and...

That makes no sense. Anyone can edit Wikipedia. Why would he pay someone else to do it?

Looks like you got duped yet again by your fake news addiction.

lol

How about Forbes?

Thank you, not sure why you nuts can’t just use a MSM article with no spin, pretty dishonest, ironic the way you used it.

A 12 year old award for helping people legally coming into America, not seeing why he paid to take it off, of course there is a rule that you can’t alter your own page however you are allowed to have others edit the page. Covid is no big deal, Trump took the shot as did Biden and mamy others. Still wouldn’t vote for him, he is just like the rest of the Democrat and Republican candidates.

It was a dumb move by Vivek and a waste of money......

He must know that all he has to do is hate the same people Trumpers hate; and anything else he did just 5 minutes ago will be forgiven....

Hell, Trump begged Soros for millions and it didn't stop his cult from worshipping him......even Vivek admitted Trump took Soros money ....and Vivek got his Soros money (Soros' brother) in 2010...Trump begged George Soros for money in 2016.......and it still won't matter to Trumpers...

In fact, to show to further illustrate that the only thing Trumpers care about is that you hate who they hate -- Vivek just a couple of years ago was saying the exact opposite about Trump that he is now.....because he knows Trumpers are reprogrammable meatbags....just feed them hate and they will obey

"Ramaswamy’s views on Jan. 6 and Donald Trump’s role in it have evolved since 2021. The presidential candidate once called Trump’s actions on the day “downright abhorrent” and criticized “stolen election” claims in his second book, “Nation of Victims.”

"It was a dark day for democracy. The loser of the last election refused to concede the race, claimed the election was stolen, raised hundreds of millions of dollars from loyal supporters, and is considering running for executive office again,” he wrote in the book. "I'm referring, of course, to Donald Trump."

Wow Wilkipedia has paid editors? I had no idea

I don’t blame him for trying to hide the horrible Soros connection but at least he is woke now
I thought being woke is bad

I believe you right-wingers need to come up with a different term....I know being original hard for yall - but its silly to use a term that you have turned into an insult.....kinda stupid really...but hey, yall are conservatives...so

I thought being woke is bad

I believe you right-wingers need to come up with a different term....I know being original hard for yall - but its silly to use a term that you have turned into an insult.....kinda stupid really...but hey, yall are conservatives...so
Nah being woke to the demafasict agenda is a good thing. Demafasict throughout history have used Orwellian newspeak to try and redefine words. We need to be woke to that and set the record straight

Nah being woke to the demafasict agenda is a good thing. Demafasict throughout history have used Orwellian newspeak to try and redefine words. We need to be woke to that and set the record straight
In other words, yall aint creative enough to not steal a term coined by black folks to be aware of injustices perpetrated by racist right-wing ideology

Has to suck.....

Kinda like being so thoroughly defeated by those black folks that you have to pretend to have been in favor of it all along....

In other words, yall aint creative enough to not steal a term coined by black folks to be aware of injustices perpetrated by racist right-wing ideology

Has to suck.....

Kinda like being so thoroughly defeated by those black folks that you have to pretend to have been in favor of it all along....
I dont think black people came up with the word “woke” haha

But hey I don’t want to rain on your parade of propaganda and lies!

Weren’t those black folks protesting injustice that happened in demafacist run cities? Remind me where George Floyd was murdered?

Forum List

Back