Vivek Ramaswamy Sues DOJ, Requests Trump Jan. 6 Indictment Details

This guy is making waves. He has got to be a target for our corrupt government. They might bite off more than they can chew. This guy is smart.

"Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy has sued the Department of Justice (DOJ) for allegedly failing to respond to his Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request regarding the classified documents case against former President Donald Trump.

Mr. Ramaswamy announced the lawsuit, filed in district court in Columbia on Aug. 1, in a statement on Twitter, now known as X.

The GOP 2024 presidential candidate accused the DOJ of having failed to “substantively respond” to his FOIA request to “uncover what White House officials, including President Joe Biden, communicated to [Attorney General] Merrick Garland and [special counsel] Jack Smith about the unprecedented indictment in the classified documents case of a former U.S. President and one of Biden’s political opponents in the 2024" Presidential election.”

Look for this to be quickly swatted out of court as frivolous.

When we are in the process of indicting someone over a political opinion? Why bring that up? It is my right and Trump's right to say the 2020 election was stolen. This is the last desperate attempt to cover up the obvious theft. It is not going to work. But you know that already.
Sycophant

It's the former 1-term fuckups actions which got him indicted.

This guy is making waves. He has got to be a target for our corrupt government. They might bite off more than they can chew. This guy is smart.

"Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy has sued the Department of Justice (DOJ) for allegedly failing to respond to his Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request regarding the classified documents case against former President Donald Trump.

Mr. Ramaswamy announced the lawsuit, filed in district court in Columbia on Aug. 1, in a statement on Twitter, now known as X.

The GOP 2024 presidential candidate accused the DOJ of having failed to “substantively respond” to his FOIA request to “uncover what White House officials, including President Joe Biden, communicated to [Attorney General] Merrick Garland and [special counsel] Jack Smith about the unprecedented indictment in the classified documents case of a former U.S. President and one of Biden’s political opponents in the 2024" Presidential election.”

Isn't this still an open case? Ongoing investigations are exempt from having to comply with FOIA (freedom of information act) and/or subpoenas. What is he thinking?

Isn't this still an open case? Ongoing investigations are exempt from having to comply with FOIA (freedom of information act) and/or subpoenas. What is he thinking?
I think if that were the case he would not have bought it up.

Not one of those is what you stated in your original comment.

Thank you for proving you did not know anything about the exemptions.
...Congress has provided special protection in the FOIA for three narrow categories of law enforcement and national security records. The provisions protecting those records are known as “exclusions.” The first exclusion protects the existence of an ongoing criminal law enforcement investigation when the subject of the investigation is unaware that it is pending and disclosure could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings....
https://www.foia.gov/faq.html

I have to admit ignorance here, law it not something I study, nor do I watch TEE VEE shows about it.

It was my understanding, that the justice system does not lodge indictments until AFTER an investigation was done, and the evidence was gathered. . . do you care to explain this to me, since, it seems you have a better understanding of this. . .

:eusa_think:
An indictment can be done at any point At which the state has enough evidence to show that a crime was likely committed. They are still allowed to gather more evidence After an indictment.

I think if that were the case he would not have bought it up.
Yeah!

When is vivah going to declare candidate marshal law to get the former 1-term fuckup declared president fir life….er why is running again…

No, just points out republic maga stupidity.

Like most of your posts.
The Republican stupidity is not getting behind Trump. the Black vote could decide this election again. We need the voter rolls purged. That is where the illegal votes come from.

The Republican stupidity is not getting behind Trump. the Black vote could decide this election again. We need the voter rolls purged. That is where the illegal votes come from.
Oh my fuckung Geesus you’re a handity cult member.

Dude check tne personal stupidity at the door.

I'm not triggered you waste of grey matter. You do nothing but whine, complain and disparage this wonderful country 24/7. You obviously don't deserve this country, so why not leave and find a better one? :dunno:
You support people who are destroying the country. You cannot possibly believe what you say. Reality is out there. Give it a try. Dork.

Forum List

Back