Vivek Ramaswamy Paid Wikipedia Editors to Erase His Soros Fellowship and Covid Work

Just before he announced his candidacy.

They lie and they lie and they lie and then they lie some more and then they tell a lie and...

An ultra far left wing site, find a mainstream media and then I’ll read, otherwise it is all propaganda, and who cares if he is a leftwing liar, he is just as bad as the other candidates. Do you really believe the lies of the Democrats that tell us that Biden is competent?

Ramaswamy is doing an excellent job of introducing himself to the American public

And it seems to be freaking some people out

Ramaswamy is doing an excellent job of introducing himself to the American public

And it seems to be freaking some people out
He’s a creepy fraud, and has no national political future.

But he IS getting lots of attention, and that seems to be Swami Shirsty’s main goal. :)

The FAR LEFT does not believe NON WHITES have the right to FREEDOM OF THOUGHT, so we get this crap over and over...

The FAR LEFT does not believe NON WHITES have the right to FREEDOM OF THOUGHT, so we get this crap over and over...
Liberals, and they’re fine with anyone who agrees with them.

The left finds the whole thing disgusting.

No, it's you WIKIPEDIA is lying to, not me.
I'm afraid not. I'm not one of his prospective voters. I'm not even on his radar in that way.

You are. This is a lie specifically for the potential RWNJ vote.

An ultra far left wing site, find a mainstream media and then I’ll read, otherwise it is all propaganda, and who cares if he is a leftwing liar, he is just as bad as the other candidates. Do you really believe the lies of the Democrats that tell us that Biden is competent?
Why? Nobody on the right does that when I ask.

As long as we can all agree that Swami Shirsty is a sleazy reptile, it’s all good. :)

Forum List

Back