Vivek Ramaswamy Paid Wikipedia Editors to Erase His Soros Fellowship and Covid Work

Vivek is trying to be a mini-me Trump. The lying thing is part of that act. You can't act like Trump unless you lie about every single thing. The base expects it and demands it. Anyone who doesn't lie is assumed to be a dirty liberal.

Sadly for him, his skin is too dark and his name is too funny for him to be considered presidential material by the Republicans. That's just how they roll.

I’ve seen plenty of conservatives want to deprive Soros of his freedom of speech.

How has Soros shown that he wants to deprive you of speech?
by eliminating any opposition to his agenda, he funds a large segment of the Democrat party devoted to this using the DOJ FBI etc to go after anything Trump, legal or not.

Just before he announced his candidacy.

They lie and they lie and they lie and then they lie some more and then they tell a lie and...

And yet….currently on his Wiki page…

In 2011, Ramaswamy was awarded a post-graduate fellowship by the Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans.[2

Are you ever not a complete dupe for Dimwinger propaganda? Ever?

:laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance:

You missed the point.

Vivek is worried that conservatives won’t act rationally if they hear he was funded by Soros.

He has a point. Conservatives aren’t always very rational, especially with regards to Soros.
Fake news.

:oops8:

Vivek is trying to be a mini-me Trump. The lying thing is part of that act. You can't act like Trump unless you lie about every single thing. The base expects it and demands it. Anyone who doesn't lie is assumed to be a dirty liberal.

Sadly for him, his skin is too dark and his name is too funny for him to be considered presidential material by the Republicans. That's just how they roll.
And yet another Dimtard dupe chimes in.

:oops8:

Forum List

Back