Vivek Ramaswamy, the youngest GOP presidential candidate, wants civics tests for young voters 18 to 24

Standard, nationwide, compiled by a 50/50 team of R/D

Might be better if some neutral country compiled them; they would know better and be a lot more trustworthy than Party hacks, like Finland, or Singapore.

I think voters should pass a test in order to be qualified to vote

My Test

1. Was the 2020 election stolen?
2. Was COVID a Hoax?
3. Do COVID a vaccines work?
4. Do humans contribute to manmade global warming?
5. Should Same Sex couples be allowed to marry?

If you don’t pass the test, you cannot vote.

What difference does Civics knowledge make in deciding which candidate will best represent you?

And here we have the typical sociopath's take on voting; it's all about them and what whims they have today, not the country.

Lack of education is a problem. That's why Trump loves the uneducated.

And again, it is you Democrats whose base has most of the high school dropouts, people too stupid to get an ID, and have to have 310 points added to their SAT scores. That's why you need to lie.

a link to English being the national language.

got one, or are you talking out of your ass?

You can't admit to the obvious, and need this sort of stupid argument, I see.

Go tell your local and state pols they can't print anything in English, then tell us how that works out for you, troll.

ou get to set your criteria for who you vote for

Actually you don't; Party primaries decide that. See, you wouldn't pass any civics test, which is why you oppose them. Too many stupid people who vote Democrat would be eliminated, i.e. two thirds of your base.

stupid argument?

YOU made the claim, BACK IT UP!

lol you made a stupid point and lost. Go back to school. Every govt. document in the U.S. has the originals in English, tard. Nobody needs a law, except for dimwitted morons trying to be clever and failing.

lol you made a stupid point and lost. Go back to school.
How did I lose?

Did I miss the link you posted proving that English is the national language?

Try looking some place other than

th

How did I lose?

Did I miss the link you posted proving that English is the national language?

Try looking some place other than

th

How sad, you know you lost and are still trying to to come up with comebacks. Are you the real Ernest T. Bass? Prove it isn't, dumbass. We won't hold our breaths. Take your time.

How sad, you know you lost and are still trying to to come up with comebacks. Are you the real Ernest T. Bass?
still waiting for you to prove English is the national language.

You seem to be deflecting.

Actually you don't; Party primaries decide that. See, you wouldn't pass any civics test, which is why you oppose them. Too many stupid people who vote Democrat would be eliminated, i.e. two thirds of your base.

What on earth would a Civics Test have to do with deciding who to vote for?

Why not have all voters pass my test to get to vote?
It is more relevant to actual voter qualification.

My Test

1. Was the 2020 election stolen?
2. Was COVID a Hoax?
3. Do COVID a vaccines work?
4. Do humans contribute to manmade global warming?
5. Should Same Sex couples be allowed to marry?

Forum List

Back