Vivek Ramaswamy Sues DOJ, Requests Trump Jan. 6 Indictment Details

A little over 2 per cent growth for near 4 decades is not great. Europe is rich. We pay for their defense! Where are we decreasing spending? And deficits? From the COVID purposely induced levels! The shysters who control us cannot hide everything. The massive social security tax increases from the 1980's was supposed to keep us in great shape until the mid 2070's. The deduction from our salaries goes into the general fund. That makes the deficit look smaller as it is still positive for the social security system. In several years it will go negative. Add the hundreds of billions of dollars a year that the social security system had positive returns and was put into the national federal budget. Now. The Congressional budget Office at that time said don't worry. Trust us. What we did not know is that it was based on a minimum of 4% real growth.
Focus.

Stop prattling.

You am speak real gooder English.
spit out my seed so we can understand you

OIP.upAVbTP-GkC4Pw81iKRikAHaEn

Last edited:
If you need it explained you lack the intelligence to understand
If you can't explain, it is because you are an idiot, now offering up an excuse to your failure

big deal, you posted something after a conversation began, totally irrelevant, other than to prove my comments are pure fact

So I guess I should thank you, for confirming that golfing gator was wrong

If you can't explain, it is because you are an idiot, now offering up an excuse to your failure

big deal, you posted something after a conversation began, totally irrelevant, other than to prove my comments are pure fact

So I guess I should thank you, for confirming that golfing gator was wrong
I believe you have confused with someone who gives a shit what you think

This guy is making waves. He has got to be a target for our corrupt government. They might bite off more than they can chew. This guy is smart.

"Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy has sued the Department of Justice (DOJ) for allegedly failing to respond to his Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request regarding the classified documents case against former President Donald Trump.

Mr. Ramaswamy announced the lawsuit, filed in district court in Columbia on Aug. 1, in a statement on Twitter, now known as X.

The GOP 2024 presidential candidate accused the DOJ of having failed to “substantively respond” to his FOIA request to “uncover what White House officials, including President Joe Biden, communicated to [Attorney General] Merrick Garland and [special counsel] Jack Smith about the unprecedented indictment in the classified documents case of a former U.S. President and one of Biden’s political opponents in the 2024" Presidential election.”

Vivek who?, who the hell is this clown?

Forum List

Back