Vivek Ramaswamy Paid Wikipedia Editors to Erase His Soros Fellowship and Covid Work

He took money for his education. Its hard to fault him for that. He obviously doesnt agree with Soros, so i dont think there is much of a story here.

A wealthy guy taking money for his education -- money that could have helped somebody not as fiscally well off as him.

You people see him as some kind of leader, a man to emulate?

Why did he have it erased? Why just as he's entering the political arena does he try and cover it up?

A wealthy guy taking money for his education -- money that could have helped somebody not as fiscally well off as him.

Why did he have it erased? Why just as he's entering the political arena does he try and cover it up?
How much money did he have when he took the scholarship?

He wasnt wealthy when he was in college. He made his money AFTER college.

Lots

01:59

Dang good for him!

Was that scholarship based on need or merit? Why did Soros give it to him?

When did he ever say he was against merit based scholarship? He’s literally on the video saying if you get a merit based scolorshio take it.

It seems the guy in your video is comparing a private scholarship for kids of immigrants with Affirmative Action…they are two different things

Dang good for him!

Was that scholarship based on need or merit? Why did Soros give it to him?

When did he ever say he was against merit based scholarship? He’s literally on the video saying if you get a merit based scolorshio take it.

It seems the guy in your video is comparing a private scholarship for kids of immigrants with Affirmative Action…they are two different things
Soros did not give him anything.

And It's not my video, it's a video I link to. You seem to misunderstand most of what is posted and much of what is in that video.

Soros did not give him anything.

And It's not my video, it's a video I link to. You seem to misunderstand most of what is posted and much of what is in that video.
Haha wait I thought this thread was about the Soros scholarship he won?

Yes your video you linked to, the one you used

It doesn't matter. Vivek isn't a Christian and has no chance of getting the nomination.

Forum List

Back