USMB Lounge is open!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its in there and you know it.... you started with your something like kgoul a long time ago....

Link me, flaming Kg! In the tavern, without having been flamed FIRST!

Thanks. :thup:

im not looking for it boop... and i really dont care who flamed who first. You flamed right along with her.

so again..... no one is innocent of the flaming.

Of course you won't - so I did.

Never happened.

And if you can't differentiate between flaming and returning fire? SOOOO not my problem.

Really, the tavern was irritating?

KG's sig gif was irritating.

Defensive much?

yes... right now i am very defensive. Sensitive much?

and i have some control over sigs?

the only person who has control over sigs is you.....if they are irritating, turn then off Mine are turned off.

Tell Sarah, she's the one you accused of talking about the tavern when she said KG's sig was irritating.

Link me, flaming Kg! In the tavern, without having been flamed FIRST!

Thanks. :thup:

im not looking for it boop... and i really dont care who flamed who first. You flamed right along with her.

Never happened.

And if you can't differentiate between flaming and returning fire? SOOOO not my problem.

funny.... she says the same thing. returning fire.

as i said.... you flamed right along with it. You have no high ground to stand on.

Tavern allows for MILD flaming as stipulated in the OP. Doesn't fit within the Lounge guidelines.

The Tavern doesn't allow for anything. The Tavern is closed.

This is semantics. Pretty sure "mild flaming" was supposed to mean good-natured ribbing of the sort which also happened in the Coffee Shop the last time I was there and I'm sure will happen in Boop's Stoop. [Edit: what Ernie said.]

And now there is no more Tavern because Syrenn made an unfortunate word choice in her OP. :(

Who said there is no more Tavern?? That makes no sense. None. For all we know, they're opening a new tavern due to drag of bandwidth because there are 48000 posts, just like they had to with the CS.

Never happened.

funny.... she says the same thing. returning fire.

as i said.... you flamed right along with it. You have no high ground to stand on.

Yeah? Well she lies. Like the proverbial rug. But hey! Believe her, keep her. Have fun with her toxic ass. But just once, try keeping your eyes open, as opposed to enabling her.

Tavern allows for MILD flaming as stipulated in the OP. Doesn't fit within the Lounge guidelines.

This is semantics. Pretty sure "mild flaming" was supposed to mean good-natured ribbing of the sort which also happened in the Coffee Shop the last time I was there and I'm sure will happen in Boop's Stoop. [Edit: what Ernie said.]

And now there is no more Tavern because Syrenn made an unfortunate word choice in her OP. :(

unfortunate word choice? Sort of like Obamas "Period" meant only if your insurance hadn't changed? No one is being punished Syrenn requested it be closed.

Who said there is no more Tavern?? That makes no sense. None. For all we know, they're opening a new tavern due to drag of bandwidth because there are 48000 posts, just like they had to with the CS.

Who told you that?

The Tavern is gone. It wasn't supposed to be the catchall for people who wanted to flame each other. It was supposed to be a nice little lounge.

And now it is no more.

I see the new forum is setting a whole new standard, lolol...Well done!!!!

unfortunate word choice? Sort of like Obamas "Period" meant only if your insurance hadn't changed? No one is being punished Syrenn requested it be closed.

If it wasn't going to be accorded the protections that the other socializing spots were being allowed, no wonder she asked for it to be closed.

If there was any thread which was fit for the lounge, that was it. If there was a lounge when Syrenn started the Tavern, I'm sure she would have put it there.

/leaving this thread now because I'm going to get myself in trouble over these frustrating semantics

So I can't get sloshed in both the lounge and the tavern?

Then I take it back!

I no longer love you long time! PERIOD

I need a drink

Ahhhhhh, shoot, I kaint stay mad at you people

I still love you long time

Effin yous buyin!

Last edited:

lets review shall we... the forums way back when.

a thread with more leeway then general.....not as stuffy as the coffee shop (sorry ff) A place more people would feel comfortable then the CF.... a place to talk about things that did not go in general. hhmmm where to put a thread that is NOT a flame thread??

In the flame zone... no
In the Rep fest zone... no
In general... no

The only place left for it was the rubber room. In the flame zone. ASKING for only MILD flaming... think that was easy in a time when flaming was the rule of the day??? Think asking adults to act like adults was easy in the flame zone?

i guess i should have asked for a forum of my very own.

KG's sig gif was irritating.

Defensive much?

yes... right now i am very defensive. Sensitive much?

and i have some control over sigs?

the only person who has control over sigs is you.....if they are irritating, turn then off Mine are turned off.

Tell Sarah, she's the one you accused of talking about the tavern when she said KG's sig was irritating.

:lol: I wasn't talking about the Tavern.

yes sryenn requested it closed.... im pissed.

i was so happy with your help......

lets review shall we... the forums way back when.

a thread with more leeway then general.....not as stuffy as the coffee shop (sorry ff) A place more people would feel comfortable then the CF.... a place to talk about things that did not go in general. hhmmm where to put a thread that is NOT a flame thread??

In the flame zone... no
In the Rep fest zone... no
In general... no

The only place left for it was the rubber room. In the flame zone. ASKING for only MILD flaming... think that was easy in a time when flaming was the rule of the day??? Think asking adults to act like adults was easy in the flame zone?

i guess i should have asked for a forum of my very own.

The Lounge, best of my knowledge, was CK's idea. I found out when Drifter posted "shouldn't this be in the lounge?" I think Jake said yes, and I went to find out what they were talking about. Found this post, asked for the Stoop to be relocated. CK examined the thread, and granted my wish.

Make a whole new forum with subforums.

The Mall.

Inside the mall are taverns, coffee shops, gif shops, courtside stoops, salons. Members go from shop to shop. All neg free. Fight free. The rest of the board can be the back alley.

The Mall.

Inside the mall are taverns, coffee shops, gif shops, courtside stoops, salons. Members go from shop to shop. All neg free. Fight free. The rest of the board can be the back alley.

so this is about a neg rep whine??

The Mall.

so this is about a neg rep whine??

Uh. No. Just a suggestion where everyone can get along. I put neg in there because most of the fighting comes from someone being neg'd. Which I rarely get I am pleased to say.

Why so defensive? Angry? Ok. I understand that. But don't take it out on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back