USMB Lounge is open!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Ladies and gentlemen the USMB Lounge is open and ready for business. The lounge is created as a place for friends, and 'enemies', to get together and talk about whatever (off-topic).

Political threads, religious threads, party affiliation threads etc DO NOT go in this area. Everyone will leave their politics, religious views, flame throwers and grudges at the door before entering. If you've visited the Coffee Shop then you know and understand the spirit of the forum. It's a lounge where you kick back, have a drink on us, listen to some good music (on your PC/Mac) and make some new friends.

No negging or starting threads to peacefully bash on members/groups on USMB. Start a group if you wish to do that. Remember, the USMB Lounge is for off-topic use ONLY.

The forum will be lightly moderated, meaning we aren't going to be issuing infractions/warnings/bans if members can't set aside their differences. We'll simply remind the member to please be aware of what forum they are in and delete the comment. If it becomes an issue where a member cannot 'get along' in there, they'll simply be removed from the Lounge permanently. The ultimate goal is that the forum moderates itself and everyone respects the USMB Lounge when relaxing in there.

As always with a new forum section, people will inevitably wander into there not paying attention and violate the spirit of the forum. Again, we'll simply remind them to be mindful of where they are posting and delete the comment. It MAY take a week or two for everyone to get adjusted to having the new forum, but everyone should get adjusted fairly quickly.

We do ask that members report any posts/threads that are not compliant in that section so that we may handle it in a timely manner.

Remember folks, the USMB Lounge is not a place to push an agenda, exclude certain groups/members, flame, fight, bicker, neg or talk politics/religion. It's a lounge to relax and enjoy the USMB community via off-topic threads and posts.

We hope you enjoy the new forum! Have fun!!!!!

Come on inside >>>>>>> USMB Lounge - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Could have sworn we already had one of these.
You're thinking of The Tavern...that's a thread...already has 47,000 posts.

The Lounge is a forum....you can start a conversation of your own.

I'll get rid of my irritating signature GIF soon enough.

Last edited:
It's a lounge where you kick back, have a drink on us, listen to some good music (on your PC/Mac) and make some new friends.

Come on inside >>>>>>> USMB Lounge - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oh goodie!! "A lounge where we can kick back, have a drink on us, listen to some good music ( on your PC/Mac) and make some new friends."

Can this be for real?? If so, I have only ONE question, "is there a dance floor?" I love to dance. Where there is music, there is AquaAthena dancing without constraints. Please say there is a dance floor. I do a mean belly-dance, too. :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

your-cocktail-is-served-ordering-drinks-is-hassle-free-with-coaster-app-99d290685a.jpg

It's a lounge where you kick back, have a drink on us, listen to some good music (on your PC/Mac) and make some new friends.

Oh goodie!! "A lounge where we can kick back, have a drink on us, listen to some good music ( on your PC/Mac) and make some new friends."

Can this be for real?? If so, I have only ONE question, "is there a dance floor?" I love to dance. Where there is music, there is AquaAthena dancing without constraints. Please say there is a dance floor. I do a mean belly-dance, too. :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:
Yes! You didn't see it? Oh wait!! There were some tables and chairs on it. They're all cleared now and the dance floor is open!

Ahem AA....we're waiting for the Belly Dance now

Yes! You didn't see it? Oh wait!! There were some tables and chairs on it. They're all cleared now and the dance floor is open!

Ahem AA....we're waiting for the Belly Dance now

Thanks Chris, my bud....hadn't noticed that little corner of the room, with the pole, because it hadn't been set up yet. Well it IS a little early...Gracie and I plan to perform. :D

Ladies while I love these pics Google warned us to stop putting them up. I know it's ridiculous but even women in Bikini's they came down on us for.

They hit us a few months ago here and a few of our other sites. Bikini's for crying out loud smh

Ladies while I love these pics Google warned us to stop putting them up. I know it's ridiculous but even women in Bikini's they came down on us for.

They hit us a few months ago here and a few of our other sites. Bikini's for crying out loud smh

wut?

google is enforcing some kind of censorship laws?

could you link this law? This is something people really need to be made aware of

wut?

could you link this law? This is something people really need to be made aware of
Indeed they are, can't make things like that up. Won't effect it, you it effects us...

Here is my aunt, where I learned it all from: ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz9jPVcCQBA]Belly Dancers of the James Bond Films - YouTube[/ame]

J/K by the way....:lol:

Last edited:

:confused:

Not even dances?? :(

Can we put up videos? So confused here....

Last edited:

wut?

Indeed they are, can't make things like that up. Won't effect it, you it effects us...

got a link or a name that I can search?

tyranny needs to be exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back