USMB Lounge is open!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies while I love these pics Google warned us to stop putting them up. I know it's ridiculous but even women in Bikini's they came down on us for.

They hit us a few months ago here and a few of our other sites. Bikini's for crying out loud smh

wut?

google is enforcing some kind of censorship laws?

could you link this law? This is something people really need to be made aware of
Indeed they are, can't make things like that up. Won't effect it, you it effects us...

Why would they object? How could their objections have any weight? Do the pictures violate a contract you have with them?

What happened to The Tavern? Didn't it make the cut?

If any thread belongs in the lounge that's the one.

okey dokey. But mine are not from Google. I snagged them from Bing. Oh. Wait a minute. No I didn't! I snapped them from my digital camera backstage!

(Seriously...not a prob, CK. Thanks for the heads up, hon).

Pinterest is FULL of google, bing, stumbleupon, flickr pics. Nothing BUT. I wonder if they came down on them too?

Anyway..I will try to obide by the rules, CK. :)

When does the USMB strip club open?

We're auditioning right now. Get in line...

fat_men.jpg

Ladies while I love these pics Google warned us to stop putting them up. I know it's ridiculous but even women in Bikini's they came down on us for.

They hit us a few months ago here and a few of our other sites. Bikini's for crying out loud smh

Really? So Google doesn't want us posting pics we find on Google I actually need the four drinks I posted the pic of now.

Just wondering why the Tavern hasn't been moved there also?

It's a bit more rowdy, allows some flaming, so we opted to leave it where it was for now rather than force it under a different set of rules :)

Speaking for myself, I go there to avoid the flaming and have noticed a little too much lately. Maybe it's time to consider a tamer set of rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back