Judge Threatens Jail For Trump After Holding Him In Contempt

She said that facts don't matter to some people as much as their own personal, lived in experiences. She wasn't saying facts don't matter to herself you dumb Bingo. :laugh:
Nope, she says, "people that write articles don't focus on the truth, but focus best on what we know"

Nope, she says, "people that write articles don't focus on the truth, but focus best on what we know"
Because people who read the stories aren't interested so much in dry facts as they are something that relates to them. You guys hear one comment and don't understand context, because you're stupid, and then you freak out about it.

Not at all.

You are so much fun.

Abject ignorance is entertaining
It is very entertaining to observe her 'trying' to figure out what you just said.
She mostly replies with 'talking points' that she read from other posters.
Yep if needed! Got a problem with that? Just go ahead and try to take them away from me. I triple dog dare you.
You don't own a gun, you admit yourself that you are......in your words....."Mentally Disabled."
If you actually do, you probably shouldn't.

1) But we are indeed a Country full of mentally ill gun owning individuals.
2) Also a County of mentally stable law abiding gun owning individuals.

It's #1 ^^^^ that is concerning.

donny has all the free speech he can spew - but what he doesn't have is freedom from the consequences.

Because people who read the stories aren't interested so much in dry facts as they are something that relates to them. You guys hear one comment and don't understand context, because you're stupid, and then you freak out about it.
Yep, it’s what she said, not focusing on truth, demofks

I know, demofks aren't interested in facts at all.

unless they are out of context. No context can he present, but they were definitely taken out! But truths aren't truths, just focus on what you think is.
Their entire revised vocabulary and word changes are solely to address their wishes and feelings that they consider facts

And speaking of questions I've noticed that nobody still has given me answer of what other defendant besides Trump has ever been gagged before. Go figure.

Forum List

Back