Zone1 University of Pennsylvania President Liz Magill resigns after antisemitism testimony

What she and other deans said was reprehensible from any standpoint. I put those statements up there with the first jury that acquitted the cops in the Rodney King case, the OJ verdict, the Casey Anthony verdict, and the folks who thought new Coke was a good idea.

Nobody can fathom how this person or those groups of people ever came to that decision.

It's interesting to see the current divide between leftists and Jews.

It shows it’s just about the money, unfortunately. Her unwillingness to condemn the calls for genocide of the Jews REGARDLESS of “context” wasn’t enough on its own. It was only after she cost the university $100 million, with likely more to come, that she was forced out.

I think the Harvard and MIT presidents should be fired, as well.
Yup.

I understand that she’s now apologizing for her testimony and for her inability to acknowledge that expressing a desire for the death of the Jewish people is a violation of the University’s policy.

My question is more basic: why on Earth did she consider such a question as being at all difficult?

Because she's a leftist.

I understand that she’s now apologizing for her testimony and for her inability to acknowledge that expressing a desire for the death of the Jewish people is a violation of the University’s policy.

My question is more basic: why on Earth did she consider such a question as being at all difficult?
Or the other two, as well? They clearly had conspired in advance to come up with the “depends on the context“ attempt to justify the calls to genocide Jews.

Why? Because it all comes down to money. Arabs have these liberal institutions bought and paid for.

Or the other two, as well? They clearly had conspired in advance to come up with the “depends on the context“ attempt to justify the calls to genocide Jews.

Why? Because it all comes down to money. Arabs have these liberal institutions bought and paid for.
And they’ve brainwashed the students and don’t want to be lynched by them for being pro Israel.

And they’ve brainwashed the students and don’t want to be lynched by them for being pro Israel.
Except the Congressional questioning wasn’t even about Israel. It was about pure, extreme, unadulterated antisemitism - as in calling for the genocide of the Jews! These “presidents” couldn’t even condemn such calls without carving out instances in which it would be OK.

Except the Congressional questioning wasn’t even about Israel. It was about pure, extreme, unadulterated antisemitism - as in calling for the genocide of the Jews! These “presidents” couldn’t even condemn such calls without carving out instances in which it would be OK.
Well, 90 Democrats just voted ‘present’ on a motion condemning antisemitism.

Well, 90 Democrats just voted ‘present’ on a motion condemning antisemitism.
Yup. The Democrats are so afraid of offending Muslims that they can’t even condemn antisemitism. And the more Muslims the Democrats bring in, the worse it will become for Jews.

Bet they wouldn’t have a problem condemning Islamophobia.

I think they should dump the Harvard president for being unwilling to condemn calls to genocide Jews, and replace her WITH a Jew!

What about Alan Dershowitz? Or if he’s too old, Jay Sekulow?

Forum List

Back