So trump is finally holding a rally

TDS intensifies exponentially...

l-3zgM.gif
Every TDS-Claim post is another surrender from the Cult.
And the crowd in New Jersey is being touted as the largest in New Jersey history.
This is exactly what CULTS do.

Just accept it.
Are you embarrassed to be part of the Cult.
You should embrace it.

Munkle just started a thread on USMB that has a link to live coverage too here:

The crowd is amazing. And Trump pulls that kind of crowd without any gimmicks such as movie stars or top recording artists. And it looks like most people are standing. Not a lot of seating there.

Trump will be speaking shortly--they just announced he's about 2 blocks away from the stadium. And the crowd in New Jersey is being touted as the largest in New Jersey history.

You can watch live on RSBN.com or probably Newsmax is covering it live

My wife's in the living room watching Newsmax, I have it on out here in the garage, on RSBN.

But I'll probably go inside and watch it with my wife when it starts.

Trump is on now, and his cultists are chanting "USA..USA..USA..."

What the hell is wrong with these people, chanting for their country? They ought to be ashamed of themselves for being so xenophobic.

:laughing0301:

Holy crap! Let's see Joe Biden pull in this large of a crowd...

1715467132877.png

1715467154563.png

1715467181408.png

Let's do a little comparison here, shall we?

Donald Trump's rally today:

1715484278963.png

Joe Biden's last rally, which was in his home town of Scranton, PA, back on April 16, 2024...

1715484362930.jpeg

but it's in New Jersey?

An area he has zero chance of winning?

As far as I can tell the only reason to have one there is that it's close to the trial where he's spending all his time.

Could it be that this rally serves no purpose other than to get the media to stop pointing out that he's not campaigning?

On average, how many nights a week do you dream about him?

Last edited:
During the trial it came out that while doing all of the activities of being president Trump also was still directing the Trump Organization as a "micro-manager". So Trump was doing two full-time jobs!!

View attachment 945224

Biden can't even do one. Biden's a figurehead who does what he is told by his handlers...the Manchurian President.
I find it hard to visualize Joe Biden bringing out 100,000 people to hear his campaign speech in either a red or blue state.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

1715566621228.png

Now, seriously - why do Trumpers need to lie all the time?

BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT POPULAR!!!!

Forum List

Back