'Whos Going To Tell Him'? Trump Acknowledges OJ At NJ Rally

Trump delivered remarks at a rally in Wildwood, New Jersey. The former president's introduction included a mention of his "golfing friends."

"He's doing quite a great job. What do you think, Lawrence? Doing a great job!" the ex-president said at his weekend. "Look at those to guys, O.J., Lawrence, my golfing friends. We don't have to agree on everything!"

Later in the speech, Trump again mentioned "O.J." and "Lawrence," calling them "great guys" and claiming that they once played football. Although it's not clear to which O.J. Trump was referring, the now-deceased man who was accused of murder, O.J. Simpson, also used to play professional football and enjoyed golf.

Tom Joseph said, "That didn't take long."

"Trump is brain dead from dementia," he added. "He thinks O.J. Simpson is in the crowd with Lawrence Taylor."

Hedge fund trader Tom Hearden also chimed in.

"Wow Trump really is the messiah," he said. "He raised OJ from the dead."

"There's my African American over there"
Oj Anderson not Simpson dumbass

Trump delivered remarks at a rally in Wildwood, New Jersey. The former president's introduction included a mention of his "golfing friends."

"He's doing quite a great job. What do you think, Lawrence? Doing a great job!" the ex-president said at his weekend. "Look at those to guys, O.J., Lawrence, my golfing friends. We don't have to agree on everything!"

Later in the speech, Trump again mentioned "O.J." and "Lawrence," calling them "great guys" and claiming that they once played football. Although it's not clear to which O.J. Trump was referring, the now-deceased man who was accused of murder, O.J. Simpson, also used to play professional football and enjoyed golf.

"Trump is brain dead from dementia," he added. "He thinks O.J. Simpson is in the crowd with Lawrence Taylor."

1715475384538.png

You see why I said "I see nothing wrong with this"

Skewy Tranny this one is so bad, not even Yahoo would run with it :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Using the fact that the democrat Party wants to give Illegals the right to vote
Yeah, and what facts would that be?

Come on, you made a statement. Let's see if you can follow it up. I'll bet since you are a retard, you won't but hey, surprise me. Go.

Rawstory played you like a fiddle

Derp alert.

At least you finally acknowledge he's going to win. The next step in curing your TDS is recognizing the futility of your vengeful fantasies. Maybe one day you can return to realm of normal liberal whackjob.
You are one confused bunny again. He will be defeated and still impeached for J6 again.

So you're anti oj now?

Let me guess... you are using the Trump 2017 inauguration numbers to do the math, right? Thought so. :itsok:
There is not any person in human history that has won legitimately like Joe did in 2020. In fact, the cheating has been going on for decades in many elections. We in deep shit.

Forum List

Back