Republicans take victory lap after Harvard president resigns. "Two down, one to go!"

Jews are “faking outrage” when we walk by Arabs calling out “Death to Jews!”, are harassed when we are looking at Chanukah decorations, told to hide any items identifying us as Jewish, told to shelter in place when the pro-Palestinians are especially threatening, getting assaulted walking across campus….and….listening to the president of Harvard refuse to condemn the calls to genocide the Jews?!

Something tells me you don’t accuse blacks of “fake outrage” over racism.

You’re just another Democrat downplaying horrific antisemitism.

You don't give a shit about Jews or antisemitism, that's the point. You're just using their victimhood to advance your WASP agenda.

^^^ he’s been exposed for his idiocy, and has no defense.

No, I don't care that you're Jewish. You're still a dupe, believing that getting Harvard, Penn, and MIT presidents is somehow advancing the Jewish cause. It's advancing the Zionist cause for sure, but not the Jewish cause.

Actually, she's not. She's just not the president anymore. She's going back to a professorship and they are still paying her a president's salary.
That will change because (Reported today) she is going to take legal action.... stupid is what stupid does I guess....

Republicans need to rat on those who continue to donate to the institution.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Jeffrey-Epstein-Harvard-Sweater.jpg

Pyrrhic victory....She's still on staff and knocking down a strong six figures.
I have been informed by at least one or two of this Board’s black racists that she was only looked into because … black.

Yup. Her own academic cheating is the fault of the guilty white devils.

You know how those whites can be.

I have been informed by at least one or two of this Board’s black racists that she was only looked into because … black.

Yup. Her own academic cheating is the fault of the guilty white devils.

You know how those whites can be.

If a white person is caught, guaranteed same day termination.

Bullshit, you try to hide behind being Jewish. Folks see right through that bullshit.

Actually it is fools like you who long for the Good Old Days when black folks couldn't even attend these colleges and universities. The black student population at these schools is about 4 to 10% and a huge majority of those black students are athletes. You will be happy when it is 0%, like it was in the Good Old Days.
i guess you obeyed Briben and voted for him ... in doing so you are allowed to remain black ..
1704332390252.png

i guess you obeyed Briben and voted for him ... in doing so you are allowed to remain black ..
View attachment 883065
Problem with leftists is they keep on searching for racism by the GOP but conveniently ignored their own. There are no shortages on the Democrats. Just because they embraced blacks have no bearings that they aren't racists. Asians know this as Democrats continue to condone the whack-an-Asian game.

Pyrrhic victory....She's still on staff and knocking down a strong six figures.

More than that, she will be teaching students as their professor now still spewing her political poison while drawing down a cool 900K.

Harvard doesn't care because about 75% of their money comes from government contracts, not student tuition.

And you long for the days when Hitler marched Jews into the gas chambers, and you’ll be happy when there are 0% Jews in the world.

(see what I did there?)
Well Hitler hated black folks just as much as he did Jewish folks, so I doubt that. I am a disabled vet and I served 2 tours in Germany, I have been to many of the sites were those gas chambers were. How about you Lisa, have you ever been to Europe to see the destruction Hitler did?

Well Hitler hated black folks just as much as he did Jewish folks, so I doubt that. I am a disabled vet and I served 2 tours in Germany, I have been to many of the sites were those gas chambers were. How about you Lisa, have you ever been to Europe to see the destruction Hitler did?

Then you should see the danger of antisemitic people like Gay leading anyone

Thank you for your service.

Hitler believed the two races shouldn't mix. Before you conclude that Hitler hated blacks, you should look into Jesse Owens. His own country, the US, turned its back on him. Roosevelt didn't bother to congratulate Owens. Hitler acknowledged the victorious Owens.

From Owens own words.

“When I passed the chancellor, he arose, waved his hand at me, and I waved back. I think the writers showed bad taste in criticizing the man of the hour (Hitler) in Germany.”

Fake news has been around but leftists conveniently blame Trump.

main-qimg-d40524e81a0a05b7dc0809a062c85bd4-lq

Forum List

Back