Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

Here is a rambling unfocused quote from the rally:

"Instead of a Biden tax hike, I'll give you a Trump middle class, upper class, lower class, business class big tax cut. You're going to have the biggest tax cut,"

Do you think you'll get a tax cut if the blob is elected again?

What do you think that will do to the deficit?
Absolutely and stop the insane regulations as well.

and?

:auiqs.jpg:

You people posted this kind of shit back in 2020. Biden beat the crap out of Trump back in 2020.

Biden couldn't even beat Trump in a game of Simon Says.

According to who?

According to the same people who rejected the claim that there was no fraud in the 2020 election when numbers say otherwise and unlike liberals they can't lie.
This is Beaver Stadium, capacity 106K people. This is who MAGA believes showed up to Wildwood, NJ

Beaver-Stadium.jpg

Look at the videos that I quoted below nimrod and how the cameras get a shot of how many people are actually there as far as the eye can see.

Did the AP quote me?

AP?

30,000 is the actual number; not even half of what the OP said.

Oh! Only 30,000 huh? Owait, that was just people on the beach trying to get a glimpse. :auiqs.jpg:

(according to your link)

Yeah, so 30,000 is NOT the actual number, ShitLord. What about the people in the actual venue, huh?

45vsm5.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely and stop the insane regulations as well.
Strange he didn't do that the first time around; he did cut taxes on billionaires and ran up $8T in debt. Just as was predicted in 2016 (sort of ).

3/7/2016

So just the usual crying, huh?

Poor thing, it really is so unfair. He needs immunity.
Hahaha I knew you were just playing stupid. I mean just plain stupid. LOL yeah there was a lot of truth going on at that rally. He pretty much torched Biden the imbecile LOL

It would be the first comedy tour to declare bankruptcy--six times.

Serious question:

Imagine you lose in November, just for a moment.

What is your response on here at that point if it's Trump in the White House and a Republican dominated Congress?

Just wondering.

Strange he didn't do that the first time around; he did cut taxes on billionaires and ran up $8T in debt. Just as was predicted in 2016 (sort of ).

3/7/2016

Considering what the hamas loving democrats have done, bring back Trump.

Forum List

Back