Calls grow for Columbia University president to step down as protests spread nationwide

At one time I was suckered into working with an agency "rescuing under age brides and bringing them here to safety".

It's not easy to fool me. A bunch of crying, frightened, lying ten year olds did it.

Yes it is. The Jews are not White thing isn't working. To the rest of the world wealthy Jews and Israel can't be separated from evil western colonists. And it's true relative to the Americas lol. Jews were overly important to this success.
oh----THAT----the idea that DA JOOOOS control the evil west is nothing
new-----and precedes any CRT idea. It is part and parcel of islam

Jews control a lot of stuff, it's not new. See the Caribbean sugar trade back in the day. They should take it as a compliment.

Can you imagine we live in a country where a foreign leader (Genocide Bibi) can order our Congress to crack down on college protests?

I lived in various parts of Southern California. I certainly worked with various Muslims. They were obviously my neighbors. They were all kind, effusively nice and thoughtful people. I even took instruction at the mosque because I was curious. I would not trust a single one.

Europe had the same opinion as you do. It works the same way. Now Muslims want a caliphate.

The future for Europe and the U.S. is very troubling.

😂 Thats not why.

Why lie?

Lie? There's a difference between 'opinion' and 'lying'.

My opinion is, the growth of Islam throughout Europe, and the west in general will see our culture destroyed.

Muslims from Islamic nations, will never assimilate, and IMO should not be allowed to immigrate here.

Yeah I know why, the growth of Islam, and allowing Islamists to immigrate to the west.
Muslims need mosques. Saudi Arabia and Qutar pay for these mosques to be built, on one condition. The imams have to come from the educational facility in Saudi Arabia. They bring Islamic fundamentalism with them and teach it in mosques and Islamic schools. Islam is not here to coexist. It is here to dominate.

Lie? There's a difference between 'opinion' and 'lying'.

My opinion is, the growth of Islam throughout Europe, and the west in general will see our culture destroyed.

Muslims from Islamic nations, will never assimilate, and IMO should not be allowed to immigrate here.
Okay but you’re obviously wrong. Muslims have been in America since the beginning.

Muslims need mosques. Saudi Arabia and Qutar pay for these mosques to be built, on one condition. The imams have to come from the educational facility in Saudi Arabia. They bring Islamic fundamentalism with them and teach it in mosques and Islamic schools. Islam is not here to coexist. It is here to dominate.
Jesus! One would think it’s right after 9/11.

I’ll take that as a yes and add you to my list of genocide supporters.

Do you also support the war in Ukraine?
Is this your litmus test? I do not support what the war in Ukraine has done to us. I do not not support paying government salaries and pensions. As long as we are paying Ukraine NOT to negotiate an end to the war the fighting will continue. No, I don't support that at all.

President Trump will fix it.

Forum List

Back