Pennsylvania University rehires President Liz Magill

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1702392347046.png

Pennsylvania - University of Pennsylvania has rehired Liz Magill for her controversial leadership at the university regarding her reaction, or lack thereof, regarding antisemitism at her school. Penn spokesperson Ryan Holtz said, "We initially fired her for thinking, she can't embrace genocidal protests in from of Congress and the world and get away with it. But then we saw Harvard and MIT and pretty much all the other universities hold on to their Presidents who did the sam, and nothing has happened to them. Now we just feel stupid. We could have kept our beloved President who hates dirty Jews, and at the same time, all of us keep our jobs. I had no idea we could have had our cake and eat it too."

Current President Gay had this to say. "I'm glad to see the University of Pennsylvania reverse course and rehire my sister in arms Liz Magill. We must fight together to end Zionist oppression!! I think the University of Pennsylvania now understands that we are leftists and as such, can do and say as we please and never have to apologize to anyone, because we simply are never wrong about anything. From the river to the sea baby!! Rock on!!!"

Forum List

Back