Calls grow for Columbia University president to step down as protests spread nationwide

Now watch, my thread will be moved and buried on the 'Education' board.

Anyway, this woman, who by the way is a Muslim, has been very reluctant to denounce the students and faculty who have protested using very provocative language aimed much of the time at Jewish classmates and faculty.

In reality, I doubt it will do any good to force her out, since she would just be replaced by another leftist robot, who will spew the same leftist drivel that we constantly hear throughout academia and their partners in the MSM.

Columbia can keep their woke president.
Their taxpayer government funding should be pulled.

most christians are secular too---but it does not stop
the same group from nazism or KKK ism. A muslim
need not be adherent to become a terrorist
Muslims didn't create cultural Marxism. Guess who did? It's what all these protests are oppressed vs oppressor.

Not in the USA. Most are secular.
I have lived in Iranian neighborhoods, Pakistani neighborhoods, among Afghans and Somalis. No. They are not secular. They are just content to let you think so. The more Muslim the surroundings get, the less secular they become.

I have lived in Iranian neighborhoods, Pakistani neighborhoods, among Afghans and Somalis. No. They are not secular. They are just content to let you think so. The more Muslim the surroundings get, the less secular they become.
I don't see that I live in Cincinnati. Where do you live?

"cultural marxism" is a myth. Try to do reality
Lol oh you forgot we don't know what crt is. Fuck you. You can't even lie very well. You are a terrible neo Marxist idiot. I literally am typing cultural ma...and ai fills in the blank. 😂

Lol oh you forgot we don't know what crt is. Fuck you. You can't even lie very well. You are a terrible neo Marxist idiot. I literally am typing cultural ma...and ai fills in the blank. 😂
I did not forget. CRT is not driving the BS happening in the universities

I don't see that I live in Cincinnati. Where do you live?
I lived in various parts of Southern California. I certainly worked with various Muslims. They were obviously my neighbors. They were all kind, effusively nice and thoughtful people. I even took instruction at the mosque because I was curious. I would not trust a single one.

Europe had the same opinion as you do. It works the same way. Now Muslims want a caliphate.

I did not forget. CRT is not driving the BS happening in the universities
Yes it is. The Jews are not White thing isn't working. To the rest of the world wealthy Jews and Israel can't be separated from evil western colonists. And it's true relative to the Americas lol. Jews were overly important to this success.

Forum List

Back