Zone1 If someone attempts to rob you At knife or gunpoint do you believe you have a right to shoot them in response?

If someone attempts to rob you At knife or gunpoint do you believe you have a right to shoot them in

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
But your leftist DA's refuse to indict, and if they are indicted, your lefty Judges will release them.

Happens over and over and over again. And almost every time an innocent person is harmed.

I don’t know about that. I know every state has Murderers in prison.

In Georgia we have many.

What I do is stay out of the ‘hood.

You should do the same.

The hood runs out of hoodlums to rob and kill. They sometimes get a car and venture out into real life. Now we gotta watch out for tranny LGBTQ also. Obiden has activated that sleeper cell.//

So you’re packing. You’re walking down the street and some asshole puts a gun in your face and tells you to hand over your money.

How do you whip out your piece and blow his brains out before he does you?
You can't,. but you can shoot him in the back when he leaves.

What I do is stay out of the ‘hood.

You should do the same.
Hoods should not exist in this country. It is an outrage. The richest country in the world and we have to put up with that nonsense. Democrats are in big part responsible for the continuation of it today. Was not like this in the American past and it doesn’t exist in other countries where there are available weapons.

Imagine in the hoods of New York City people cannot legally carry a pistol. It is Democrats mostly responsible for that.

The hood runs out of hoodlums to rob and kill. They sometimes get a car and venture out into real life. Now we gotta watch out for tranny LGBTQ also. Obiden has activated that sleeper cell.//
We really have to look out for the rural white "disaffected" incel male. They are the mass shooters and when you look at the UCR, they commit the most assaults and battery by far.

Now should we feel the same way about being robbed by white collar theft? Because white collar theft takes far more money than street robberies.

You can't,. but you can shoot him in the back when he leaves.
Forensic reports will show that you shot him in the back, which could cause you some trouble

Maybe call at him as he leaves so he spins around, then you can shoot him in the face or chest and you could lie and claim self-defense

Now should we feel the same way about being robbed by white collar theft? Because white collar theft takes far more money than street robberies.
But doesn't threaten physical harm. That being said I do think white collar criminals are punished too lightly.

Oh I thought you meant two different things, like either they’d shoot you first and Rob your pockets or they’d just shoot you out of fear
I can see two different types,,
one thats just mean and would shoot you as much as look at you,,

the other is the coward thats shaking like a leaf and just shoot you for moving thinking youre going to attack them,,

of course both want an easy target,, that makes life easier on everyone,,

Oh I thought you meant two different things, like either they’d shoot you first and Rob your pockets or they’d just shoot you out of fear
most criminals are cowards. Some are also sociopaths who will kill for entertainment.

Too often victims give the criminals what they wasn't, but the criminals still kill them.

Fuck that.

Shoot them in the front, in the back, I no longer care. If an asshole tries to rob you, kill him and walk away.

most criminals are cowards. Some are also sociopaths who will kill for entertainment.

Too often victims give the criminals what they wasn't, but the criminals still kill them.

Fuck that.

Shoot them in the front, in the back, I no longer care. If an asshole tries to rob you, kill him and walk away.
I agree in principal, but if they found out you shot the mugger in the back you could get in trouble with the law

Forum List

Back