'Whos Going To Tell Him'? Trump Acknowledges OJ At NJ Rally

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Trump delivered remarks at a rally in Wildwood, New Jersey. The former president's introduction included a mention of his "golfing friends."

"He's doing quite a great job. What do you think, Lawrence? Doing a great job!" the ex-president said at his weekend. "Look at those to guys, O.J., Lawrence, my golfing friends. We don't have to agree on everything!"

Later in the speech, Trump again mentioned "O.J." and "Lawrence," calling them "great guys" and claiming that they once played football. Although it's not clear to which O.J. Trump was referring, the now-deceased man who was accused of murder, O.J. Simpson, also used to play professional football and enjoyed golf.

Tom Joseph said, "That didn't take long."

"Trump is brain dead from dementia," he added. "He thinks O.J. Simpson is in the crowd with Lawrence Taylor."

Hedge fund trader Tom Hearden also chimed in.

"Wow Trump really is the messiah," he said. "He raised OJ from the dead."

"There's my African American over there"

Trump delivered remarks at a rally in Wildwood, New Jersey. The former president's introduction included a mention of his "golfing friends."

"He's doing quite a great job. What do you think, Lawrence? Doing a great job!" the ex-president said at his weekend. "Look at those to guys, O.J., Lawrence, my golfing friends. We don't have to agree on everything!"

Later in the speech, Trump again mentioned "O.J." and "Lawrence," calling them "great guys" and claiming that they once played football. Although it's not clear to which O.J. Trump was referring, the now-deceased man who was accused of murder, O.J. Simpson, also used to play professional football and enjoyed golf.

"Trump is brain dead from dementia," he added. "He thinks O.J. Simpson is in the crowd with Lawrence Taylor."

Impeach him. Trump really does live rent free in that head of yours, skewie.

Kinda funny that Trump was mocked for APPEARING TO SAY..... :rolleyes-41:

I am not seeing any problems.

Trump was referring to one of his golfing buddies. OJ Simpson was born and raised and got his Heisman in California and played for the Buffalo Bills and I think the 49ers. I think he has no New Jersey history whatsoever.

Last edited:

Did he try to shake hands with him ?

Skews has egg all over his face!! :laugh: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

It's OJ Anderson dumbass!!

New York Giants legends Lawrence Taylor and Otis “OJ” Anderson are IN THE HOUSE!

I knew this all all along.. was waiting for the news to break :)

skews13

king-of-the-hill-bobby.gif

Forum List

Back