Zone1 University of Pennsylvania President Liz Magill resigns after antisemitism testimony

I saw Magill at a hearing, boy....she was trying to do a lot of double talking.
Evading yes/no questions, then came out in another clip apologizing.
No wonder our colleges and universities are so screwed up.
She (Magill) led the "depending on the context" garbage, the other two just followed like robots. Claudine Gay added a stupid grin too.

It is pretty shameful that there are some in Congress who think there are two sides to this issue (GAZA). There ain’t.

Compare that to the actions of hundreds of blob supporting folks chanting Jews Will Not Replace us during an night time march. If I were Jewish, I’d be appalled by the former (and I am as a non-jew as well) but I would be afraid of the latter.
you are correct when you imply that the left is more dangerous .

Liberals versus Jews......who'd have thought?
This happened in America.
1702182773584.png

Who would have thought indeed

She stepped down because she was given the option...step down or be FIRED.

and that board member that resigned in support of her?? i smell a strzok/paige liaison there. I doubt they're important enough in this and definitely not attactive enough for any reporter to follow the story.

Yup. The Democrats are so afraid of offending Muslims that they can’t even condemn antisemitism. And the more Muslims the Democrats bring in, the worse it will become for Jews.

Bet they wouldn’t have a problem condemning Islamophobia.
Add to that the so many false "hate" crimes promoted by CAIR .

Umm, this is a real head scratcher. The proverbial irresistible force paradox. American liberals are opposed to religious/racial hate, but then they support it at the same time. OK.
Just as paradoxical is the fact that JEWISH liberals are opposed to bigotry against blacks but then support bigotry against Jews - or at least make excuses for it and tolerate it. That’s because their liberalism trumps their Judaism.

The other two presidents unwilling to condemn the calls for genocide being shouted by their students should also be forced out.

She got exactly what she deserved.

Ruined career over her hatred of Jews
The liberal universities have been bought and paid for by Jew-Hating Arabs, and she was worried that if she offended Muslims by condemning her students calling to kill all Jews that the money would dry up.

The more antisemitic Muslims the Democrats bring in, the greater their power - and the worse it becomes for Jews.

It is pretty shameful that there are some in Congress who think there are two sides to this issue (GAZA). There ain’t.

Compare that to the actions of hundreds of blob supporting folks chanting Jews Will Not Replace us during a night time march. If I were Jewish, I’d be appalled by the former (and I am as a non-jew as well) but I would be afraid of the latter.
90 Democrats voted ‘present’ on a motion condemning racism because their voters love racism.
Zero Republicans voted no or present because Republicans are repulsed by the idea.

90 Democrats voted ‘present’ on a motion condemning racism because their voters love racism.
Zero Republicans voted no or present because Republicans are repulsed by the idea.
It’s absolutely disgusting. The Democrats keep insisting there’s antisemitism on both sides, but Republicans are the only ones who are universally willing to take a stand against it. The Democrsts are so afraid of offending their Jew-hating Muslims that they refuse to condemn the most horrific statements of antisemitism.

Same thing happened in Virginia. The Commission to Combat Antisemitism (set up by a Republican Governor) made several proposals to ramp down on the Jew-hate. ALL Republicans wanted to vote them ALL in as law, but Democrats were unwilling and only some went through.

Forum List

Back