Trump's 81 Major Accomplishments That Democrats Want To Ignore..Read Em And Weep

Trump was right about one thing (well, he was right about a lot of things), I am getting tired of winning!

Not me; I am a GLUTTON FOR WINNING!

GIVE ME MORE MR PRESIDENT! GIVE ME MORE!

lol, Trump has done OK this year despite all the negative press and treacherous people in his own party.

Poor LWNJ's....they hate anything that puts more money in Americans pockets.....

The tax bill is very unpopular. Americans just aren't buying it.

At the same time, the GOP is trying to make it into the greatest thing in the history of historical histories because they have to. Especially after the ACA debacle.

So, for the zillionth time, a party has comically over-interpreted its "mandate" and gone too far in obedient obsession with its ideology.

We know what most likely comes next.

Unpopular? according to what? polls?

Senator Roy Moore and President hiLIARy approve of this message.....

:rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah, I read yesterday that the dems are trying to convince Pennsylvanians that the economy is bad so they can maybe win a House seat there next year.

The stock market is soaring, pay is up, unemployment is way down, gas is low, there is a tax cut ------

I'm going to say the Dems have an uphill battle there.

Poor Democrats......

636198984852335884-011517-copy.jpg

Trump’s Year One List:

81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

Okay, here we go. Leftist DemocRATs will deny every one of these, finding absolutely different findings on each. But, who cares? Truth is truth and all the denials in the world won’t change that.

Below are the 12 categories and 81 wins cited by the White House. (And certainly not by the media!)

Jobs and the economy

Killing job-stifling regulations

Fair trade

Boosting US energy dominance

Protecting the US homeland

Protecting communities

Accountability

Combating opioids

Protecting life-life

Helping veterans

Promoting peace through strength

Restoring confidence in and respect for America

Details @ Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

Oh yeah. Watch the comments about the source.

Forum List

Back