Democrats want to restrict the rights of Veterans to own a gun

Nope Scotus has yet to rule on this one. You automatically believe that you will win hands down because of the 6 Republican appointed Judges. There is a reasonable reasoning that 3 out of the 6 Republicans my not go your way. No matter how hard you wish it, all things may not go your way.

I don't want all weapons to be taken. Article 2 would cover that. But the fact remains that the most successful body count in mass shootings is ONE weapon. Today, there are securities in place to minimize (some claim to prevent) mass shootings. When one person has decided to mass murder, he's going to do it regardless. And he knows he has about 90 seconds to get it done. He chooses the one weapon that can do the job. Guess which one that is?

We had an incident where a 17 year old borrowed his dad's AR along with 4 30 round mags and headed for a middle school. What tripped him up was that it's difficult to hide an AR. He chose to wear a Rain Coat on a hot and sunny day. Some old lady called it in. 6 cops responded and pulled their Colt Model 6920s and brought him down to the pavement fast. The kid narrowly lived through it. Although its' perfectly legal to carry that AR, it has to be in the open. And even then, get ready to get surrounding by cops where you have to explain the purpose of carrying. Sorry, the cops don't buy the 2nd amendment reason. We no longer have the ARs being openly carried. The AR15 was a cult. You are part of that cult. But we minimized the AR15 cult where no one really wants them that much because they are either marginal or worse for hunting and target.

We need to treat the AR the same way we treated the Thompson Model 1921 through 1928. But you are a cult member so you will cry your little eyes out if that happens. The Thomson Typewriter was the weapon of choice in mass shootings until early 1935.
Your stories are cute!
You also failed to address the criminal aspect

Yah, and you will never be caught, right?
My weapons are completely legal, and for self defense, unlike the criminals which you refuse to acknowledge, or address! That being because you have no answer for it!

Over 140 Democrats in the House of Representatives are pushing for measures that could potentially restrict veterans’ Second Amendment rights. Their proposal targets veterans who receive disability benefits and raises concerns about the implications for those who may struggle with managing their finances due to mental or physical challenges.

Veterans who receive disability benefits have the autonomy to use those benefits as they see fit. However, if they face challenges in managing their finances, the VA may appoint a fiduciary to oversee their funds. This precautionary measure has sparked debate among veterans, many of whom view it as unnecessary oversight. What’s particularly alarming is the provision that prohibits veterans with assigned fiduciaries from owning guns.

Comment:
The Radical Left Democrat Bigots want to take away the right of veterans to be able to defend themselves.
Veterans need to be able to protect themselves from the Democrat Party's criminals and terrorists just like anyone else.
The greedy corrupt Democrats are even diverting funding for Veterans to non-citizens.
But it's for everyone's safety
Illegal immigrants on the other hand have a constitutional right

My weapons are completely legal, and for self defense, unlike the criminals which you refuse to acknowledge, or address! That being because you have no answer for it!

I am supporting a minor change in the National Firearms Act that includes the ARs and AKs. Don't give me the crap that it can't be done. Congress can do it without changing the 2nd A at all like it did in 1934, `1968 and 1986.

I am supporting a minor change in the National Firearms Act that includes the ARs and AKs. Don't give me the crap that it can't be done. Congress can do it without changing the 2nd A at all like it did in 1934, `1968 and 1986.
Are AR's to scary for you tough guy? Do you think the criminals will just give up theirs and their automatic weapons to boot?

Full Auto already has its own laws ( Anything outside of FA is not an Assault Weapon )

Are AR's to scary for you tough guy? Do you think the criminals will just give up theirs and their automatic weapons to boot?

Anyone walking down the street carrying one with no rhyme nor reason scares the living hell out of me AND our local police and sheriffs. We can within 30 feet of a mass shooting at one of our Middle Schools. What came out of that is the complete breakup of the CultAR15 cult.

As for criminals with automatic weapons, you've been watching too much of the movies and Walker Texas Ranger. Your stupidity, once again, leaves me speechless.

Last edited:
Full Auto already has its own laws ( Anything outside of FA is not an Assault Weapon )

Cannons and artillery aren't fully auto either. The FFL covers 20mm as well and not all will be fully auto. And the FFL doesn't use the term "Assault Rifle" any place in it. Before you continue this, I suggest you read all versions of the FFL. But if you don't your stupidity makes me speechless.

Anyone walking down the street carrying one with no rhyme nor reason scares the living hell out of me AND our local police and sheriffs. We can within 30 feet of a mass shooting at one of our Middle Schools. What came out of that is the complete breakup of the CultAR15 cult.

As for criminals with automatic weapons, you've been watching too much of the movies and Walker Texas Ranger. Your stupidity, once again, leaves me speechless.
B.S, I will restate, and type slowly so you can understand, I do not have firearms for anything but self defense, I do fire them often for practice. I will not be hamstrung against criminals, who do have fully automatic weapons, by people who have an agenda to eventually take away all guns from law abiding citizens. If you think criminals do not have fully auto, you are the one who needs mental help.

Cannons and artillery aren't fully auto either. The FFL covers 20mm as well and not all will be fully auto. And the FFL doesn't use the term "Assault Rifle" any place in it. Before you continue this, I W suggest you read all versions of the FFL. But if you don't your stupidity makes me speechless.
Having a California CCW since 2012 and owning firearms since 1970 in California means I’m as up to speed on Firearms laws as the next guy

B.S, I will restate, and type slowly so you can understand, I do not have firearms for anything but self defense, I do fire them often for practice. I will not be hamstrung against criminals, who do have fully automatic weapons, by people who have an agenda to eventually take away all guns from law abiding citizens. If you think criminals do not have fully auto, you are the one who needs mental help.

lets see. You would have a choice of using a Mini-14 instead. But neither would be my choice for home defense. A decent handgun or a shotgun would get that nod. Handling the AR like the Thompson, it takes about 10 years to completely get it out of circulation. Now, you would be able to file for an EFL so you can keep your weapons and fire them. Otherwise, they would have to have the barrel poured with cement or welded shut.

What the FFL act didn't remove the ability to own a Thompson or an M-2. It did prevent replacement parts, sales,
trades, etc. of those weapons. And yes, the M-2 is a fully auto weapon. The FFL also covers full auto, explosives, etc..
Here, let me give you a link for aquiring either a FFL or EFL. Funny, the person qualifications resemble the same background check to by any legal hunting rifle.

Apply for a License

Stop being so damned stupid.

Having a California CCW since 2012 and owning firearms since 1970 in California means I’m as up to speed on Firearms laws as the next guy

Then you took that one step to legally carry a concealed firearm. It doesn't apply to an AR since it's hard to conceal it under anything less than a full rain coat or duster.

Now we move the ARs under the FFA. You would have to pass an electronic background check which is almost identical to when you purchase a new handgun. You probably already own a gun cabinet that it would take 3 very cheeky hulks to carry it off. That meets the requirement for the proper storage of the basic FFL weapon.

The inclusion of the AR into the FFA won't affect your life at all. You already meet the requirements if you are a responsible firearms owner.

BTW, I also have a CCW. And I used to have a FFL. So it's time for you to get rid of the stupid on this one.

That would be unConstitutional.....

Then you took that one step to legally carry a concealed firearm. It doesn't apply to an AR since it's hard to conceal it under anything less than a full rain coat or duster.

Now we move the ARs under the FFA. You would have to pass an electronic background check which is almost identical to when you purchase a new handgun. You probably already own a gun cabinet that it would take 3 very cheeky hulks to carry it off. That meets the requirement for the proper storage of the basic FFL weapon.

The inclusion of the AR into the FFA won't affect your life at all. You already meet the requirements if you are a responsible firearms owner.

BTW, I also have a CCW. And I used to have a FFL. So it's time for you to get rid of the stupid on this one.
Why......

The AR-15 is not a problem......

AR-15s

Every year, knives are used to murder more people than AR-15s...

Clubs are used to murder more people than AR-15 rifles every single year.

Empty hands are used to murder more people than AR-15 rifles every single year.

Knives...1.630
Clubs.....367
Bare hands....665

AR-15 rifles....54...( over 20 million AR-15s in private hands)

Deer kill 200 people each year
Ladders kill 300 people each year
Lawn mowers kill 70 people each year
Bathtubs kill 100 people each year.
Bees kill between 50-100 people each year...

Mass public shootings in 2023?

12 people out of over 350 million

Number of AR-15s owned by private individuals in the U.S.....

Over 20 million

Number used in mass public shootings..

Number used in mass public shootings?

8 out of over 20 million....

What is your demented fixation on AR-15 and AK-47 rifles?

I know....you clods of the anti-gun movement realize if you can get AR-15 rifles banned and confiscated, you can come back and get all semi-automatic rifles, pistols, and shotguns banned because they all function the same way...

The AR-15 is your trojan horse....

Forum List

Back