When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

what I see and know is that Islam is on a 1000 year jihad to rule the entire world and ignorant fools like you are helping them to accomplish that goal. In the middle ages it was already happening and the Crusades stopped it for several decades, now because of the refusal to understand what is really happening, they are once again close to achieving that long term goal. and ignorance like you are displaying here is only helping the jihad.
All you are is full of hatred and racism.

many are not, but the difference between islam and all the others is that Islam is the only one with a goal of world domination by whatever means necessary including killing all non muslims.

IMG_2345.jpeg

So tell us what happened to the indigenous Zoroastrians of Persia after the Muslim invasion of their land?
Or what happened to nearly 1 million Jews from ALL Middle-East lands? There is now a 0.01% Jewish population in Iran, for example, yet for some reason I can’t figure out, all these libersls don’t have a problem with the ethnic cleansing THERE.

Oh right.….the ones driven out were Joooos. Eh.

Jew York. California. Florida. Any more questions?
“JEW York”? Are you kidding me?! Is that what you antisemites call it?

And you think you have standing to condemn Israel when you reveal your Jew-hatred? GMAFB.

Why don't you tell me what you think happened so I can school you more "to the point".
Atta boy! Live & learn documented history. With the Muslim invasion of Persia the native Zoroastrians were were given a choice to convert, leave or be killed. Most were killed or fled to India & are today known as the Parsis. A small minority agreed to convert so as to still live in their land but secretly practised their own religion. But hey, I learned from you that Islam has no desire for conquering & dominating others. So you see, how do you Justify this act of Muslim genocide?

With the Muslim invasion of Persia the native Zoroastrians were were given a choice to convert, leave or be killed. Most were killed or fled to India & are today known as the Parsis. A small minority agreed to convert so as to still live in their land but secretly practised their own religion.
Good, so now we know what you think.
But hey, I learned from you that Islam has no desire for conquering & dominating others.
What?
So you see, how do you Justify this act of Muslim genocide?
You silly boy.

Good, so now we know what you think.

What?

You silly boy.
OUTSTANDING REPLY! Thank you so much for displaying your superior knowledge for all of us to see on a documented piece of history with a reply of "you silly boy!" Heh Heh!

^^^ the above is how a Jew-hater responds when he’s debating with someone far above him in knowledge and intelligence.
Is that how to detect a Jew-hater? I always wondered how it's done. Now I know! :eusa_clap:

Nope. You gave it away long ago.
I see. You knew that I was a "Jew-hater" a long time ago, huh? So, what you are saying is that I am a self-hating Jew, is that right? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back