Letitia James to Start Seizing Trump’s Properties

And so it begins.

It appears the corrupt system and the Democrat minions are hellbent into transforming Trump into a martyr.

Even Frank Luntz knows this will backfire epically for the Left:

Thanks Dems.

You just revealed yourselves even more for the villains you are, while handing over the election.

GREAT JOB GUYS!
Who cares if it backfires politically?

The cult doesn't understand that it's not being done to help democrat candidates. They think everyone is as slimy and unethical as their orange god is.

Who cares if it backfires politically?

The cult doesn't understand that it's not being done to help democrat candidates. They think everyone is as slimy and unethical as their orange god is.
No. We know how slimy Democrats are, and they're about to push things beyond them having any kind of redemption ever.
You don't seem to understand that most Americans, regardless of political party, don't buy the bullshit and oh-so-conveniently timed harassment of Trump by those currently in power as being legitimate.
Because it isn't. I say Democrats are going to unload a big Glock mag into both of their feet, then reload and do 1 more. Forever exposed for being total shitbags nobody would ever want to do business with.
This. This is how you go the way of the Whigs or end up dead, Democrats.

Last edited:
No. We know how slimy Democrats are, and they're about to push things beyond them having redemption ever.
No, this is all cult crybabying that you do to soothe yourselves.Because the only alternative would be to admit that your orange god actually did something wrong.

So you have to delude yourselves and believe that everyone BUT your orange God is corrupt. The juries, the lawyers, the judges, the investigators. All of them.

If I could force even one iota of perspective on you, you would immediately see how you are embarrassing yourself for a beggar billionaire.

No, this is all cult crybabying that you do to soothe yourselves.Because the only alternative would be to admit that your orange god actually did something wrong.

So you have to delude yourselves and believe that everyone BUT your orange God is corrupt. The juries, the lawyers, the judges, the investigators. All of them.

If I could force even one iota of perspective on you, you would immediately see how you are embarrassing yourself for a beggar billionaire.
I use objective reasoning all the time. These farces are election year/Stalinist ploys.

Did they not start with "raped some girl 2 decades ago" at the beginning?

This IS the Democrat playbook. They always do this every election year.

Then next comes this..and that..find some corrupt judges and DAs to level a lawsuit..

Or wait for it.. TRUMPED up criminal charges. :rolleyes-41:

The man ain't no saint, but he's not what leftist shitlords are dishonestly making him out to be, either.

America is more worried about the shitbaggery in the judicial system than sucking up to Trump.

That system affects us all, and Democrats are abusing it badly.

Last edited:
That's you lying to yourself, exactly the way I said, for exactly the reasons I said.

And you could not argue your nonsense if your life depended on it.

Neither can Trump's lawyers. There are clues for you, here. It's up to you to pick them up.
Oh, I can argue, motherfucker.

When was the last time the statute James is using on Donald was used, hmm?

Name the last instance of it and the circumstances and outcome, shitlord boi.

I win either way! :D

What's the name/number of the law Trump supposedly violated, hmm?

Last edited:
You should get a life. And stop steeping yourself in alt-right media. They lie to you. You have nothing on his dad. As Comer and Jordan's circus shows have already proven.
Hunter is an addict. Didn't pay taxes he owed. Got a fudged gun charge against him.

If you're expecting this to be the hill you make a stand on come November, you're going to be sorely disappointed. :)
Yeah, except for the fact that Joe will be throwing down pardons for these crimes that you say didnt happen. You are in for a world of hurt come November. :laugh:

And so it begins.

It appears the corrupt system and the Democrat minions are hellbent into transforming Trump into a martyr.

Even Frank Luntz knows this will backfire epically for the Left:

Thanks Dems.

You just revealed yourselves even more for the villains you are, while handing over the election.

GREAT JOB GUYS!

Trump guns.jpg

It is the first step in the process.

Why else would the nasty scrunt bother? Got nothing else to do? No other crimes in New Yawk Shitty?

The nasty, filthy, fat pig straight out of a 1950's issue of Nat Geo is going for Trumps' assets.

Unless you think a State AG's Office has time to play fuck-around with an Insurance Company? They don't have a State Insurance Dept???

dimocraps are scum.
That Ins. Co. is not licensed to do business in N.Y.S., MAGA whiner.

Good one, but it must be some screwball on Fox News that said it.
A criminal case where it all started with him cheating on his wife. No joke. He fucked himself.
No moron. Every REAL expert has called this a joke. Bragg is going to get slaughtered. There is no criminal charge here and Fat Alvin has admitted he has NO underlying crime. Oops

That's you lying to yourself, exactly the way I said, for exactly the reasons I said.

And you could not argue your nonsense if your life depended on it.

Neither can Trump's lawyers. There are clues for you, here. It's up to you to pick them up.
Hey cultist liar, your ignorant twit James has admitted she's only doing this to desperately try to help Biden. Won't do any good as you morons go down in flames in November as you cultists whine and cry. But being a cult member you have to lie to yourself.

And you're no "expert"
Where did I say I went on any show and stated that you crybaby? Every REAL legal expert had laughed at you and said there is no care here. Fat Alvin doesn't even know what the underlying crime is yet. Oops.

Where did I say I went on any show and stated that you crybaby? Every REAL legal expert had laughed at you and said there is no care here. Fat Alvin doesn't even know what the underlying crime is yet. Oops.
Did you see that Trump The All Knowing video that was posted earlier?

Watch it for a good laugh. Many others did.

Forum List

Back