Letitia James to Start Seizing Trump’s Properties

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
And so it begins.

It appears the corrupt system and the Democrat minions are hellbent into transforming Trump into a martyr.

According to former federal prosecutor Eric Lisann, Knight Specialty Insurance won't be allowed to post a $175 million bond for Donald Trump as he appeals a fraud judgment. This statement came in response to lawyer Dave Kingman's assertion that the insurance company wouldn't be able to secure the bond for Trump.

Kingman wrote that, as a result, New York Attorney General Letitia James will be able to begin enforcement proceedings on Donald Trump's properties.

Even Frank Luntz knows this will backfire epically for the Left:

"I want you to remember this moment," he said during a panel discussion on CNN. "And don't forget it. If the New York Attorney General starts to take his homes away, starts to seize his assets, it's all going to be on camera. Pundits are going to sit there and scream about this. 'This man cannot be elected.' You're going to create the greatest victimhood of 2024, and you're going to elect Donald Trump."

Luntz continued, "If they take his stuff, he's going to say that this is proof that the federal government — and the establishment and the swamp in Washington and all the politicians across the country in the attorneys general and all of this — that this is a conspiracy to deny him the presidency. He's going to go up in the polls just like he went up every single time they indicted him."

Thanks Dems.

You just revealed yourselves even more for the villains you are, while handing over the election.

GREAT JOB GUYS!

And so it begins.

It appears the corrupt system and the Democrat minions are hellbent into transforming Trump into a martyr.

Thanks Dems.

You just revealed yourselves even more for the villains you are, while handing over the election.

GREAT JOB GUYS!
I agree with Luntz on this.

By the way, if you check my history, I was calling Trump a martyr as soon as they announced the Jan 6th investigation and the ensuing NY charges. It appeared he was down and out after the loss. Then they made a loud, brash, billionaire a sympathetic figure. Not an easy task.

And so it begins.

Thanks Dems.

GREAT JOB GUYS!
We are but a Lexington and Concord event away

And so it begins.

Thanks Dems.

GREAT JOB GUYS!
Now for the next case, the criminal case where your dear leader is in deep doo doo.
All because he put his little mushroom in a big dark cave. I believe he really fucked himself with that whore.

And so it begins.

Thanks Dems.

GREAT JOB GUYS!
Get used to disappointment. Prepare yourself. It won't make a difference in November. He's still going to lose.

Oh yeah, I can't seem to find any reputable news source saying James is going to start seizing his properties.
If you could provide the class with one, that would be appreciated. :)

Where the ownership title is legally recorded will not permit her intercession

Get used to disappointment. Prepare yourself. It won't make a difference in November. He's still going to lose.

Oh yeah, I can't seem to find any reputable news source saying James is going to start seizing his properties.
Newsbleat isn't leftist enough for you?

Overconfident, Bolshevik scumbag?

Then you best get your eyes checked, since the link was provided in the OP:

Yeah, the writings of Sean O'Driscoll are well documented. And Newsweek is fast becoming just another right wing rag.
Nothing in the article says she is imminently going to start seizing his properties. Just hysterical speculation.

Forum List

Back