Trump's 81 Major Accomplishments That Democrats Want To Ignore..Read Em And Weep

The bankruptcy of high SALT blue states will be needed to fund the jail cells needed for mass deportation and that is not a predictable event.
The Dimocrats being completely uncooperative ass holes in the Congressional process have left themselves no way out.

They are corporate tools who lie and deceive the public who has no idea that Democrats represent the riches of the Oligarchs, like The Duponts, Kennedies, etc, old family money that despises new rich people and fear most a successful and prosperous middle class America.

Possibly to probably true but they also like to bite the hand that feeds them which is why there are problems with fundraising amongst the Dumbers.

The bankruptcy of high SALT blue states will be needed to fund the jail cells needed for mass deportation and that is not a predictable event.
The Dimocrats being completely uncooperative ass holes in the Congressional process have left themselves no way out.

They are corporate tools who lie and deceive the public who has no idea that Democrats represent the riches of the Oligarchs, like The Duponts, Kennedies, etc, old family money that despises new rich people and fear most a successful and prosperous middle class America.

Possibly to probably true but they also like to bite the hand that feeds them which is why there are problems with fundraising amongst the Dumbers.
Look Who This Professor Says 'Likes to Put a Rock on the Neck of the American Worker'

tRump sucks major putin pee pee. All odf the mentioned effects are carry over from the previous administration just like the deficits Obama inherited and corrected.

What a friggin Joke....

obama told us the jobs were never

coming back and this was the new norm

and we would just have to get use to it..

Do you not remember when obama was

making fun of President Trump saying he

was going to bring the jobs back?

I remember obama asking if Trump had

a magic wand, looks like President Trump

has shoved that magic wand up obama's ass....

Drop the mic..................

Spock and Kirk posted back to back!!!
Actually I think that Hillarys biggest accomplishment was going 22.3 minutes without doing number 2 on the debate stage
Oops...I meant number 1

Or 3
Is 4 a huma related act.

I still cannot believe that Hillary’s e-mails as SOS were on the same semen covered laptop that Weiner used to committ pedophilia, that he was convicted of and is now in prison.

That shit is bananas.

If you use the bullshit metric from any jumping off point, you can judge how it changes going forward.

I can say My income is eleventy Bazzillion dollars per year.

Now, if I say my income went down by $5,000....or my income went up $5000,⎌we can judge the direction of my income and we can ignore my jumping off point.

That’s how one can judge the effectiveness of policies using a terrible metric.

It seems that many liberal posters on this site have no financial, business, or mathematical acumen.

Spock and Kirk posted back to back!!!
Actually I think that Hillarys biggest accomplishment was going 22.3 minutes without doing number 2 on the debate stage
Oops...I meant number 1

Or 3
Is 4 a huma related act.

I still cannot believe that Hillary’s e-mails as SOS were on the same semen covered laptop that Weiner used to committ pedophilia, that he was convicted of and is now in prison.

That shit is bananas.
I can already vision huma standing next to Hillary with a five gallon bucket at her next debate

Look Who This Professor Says 'Likes to Put a Rock on the Neck of the American Worker'

The prof is being macro-economic and the congressional Ds are being micro-economic Tax Reform will not only destroy their political machines but if their terms in state/local government are within the statute of limitations they could get a long vacation behind bars .

Yep...even the rabid, anti-Trumpers on the republican side are starting to warm up to the guy.......and that is going to be a problem for the left....if the Republicans get behind Trump......even more will get done....
Cowardly Establishment Repubs were slow to embrace Reagan too.

If you use the bullshit metric from any jumping off point, you can judge how it changes going forward.

Now, if I say my income went down by $5,000....or my income went up $5000,⎌we can judge the direction of my income and we can ignore my jumping off point.

It seems that many liberal posters on this site have no financial, business, or mathematical acumen.

You must be wrong. Nearly all liberals on this board are multi-millionaires just ask them.

Forum List

Back