Border wall contractors face growing boycotts from Dem-led cities

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Wow. Isn't this a high form of treason?

Listen to this one:

Most recently, Berkeley’s City Council in California approved an ordinance that would ban it from contracting with companies involved in the construction.

The proposal, drafted by Mayor Jesse Arreguin and Councilmembers Ben Bartless, Sophie Hahn and Cheryl Davila, argues that the wall would harm California’s prosperity.

Arreguin called the border wall a “highly impractical response to America’s broken immigration system, and a symbol of hatred that will only further demonize the people of Mexican and Latin American descent.”

I have to tell you guys, I'm as sympathetic as any to the plight of immigrants, I really am. Those fleeing Syria for safety, those wanting a better life, I get it. So, let's assume there is some leeway to the people seeking a better life, only of course, if they are peaceful and wanting to actually do better for themselves. That is one issue. Another issue altogether is duly elected members of the government telling American citizens, "our prosperity depends on allowing illegal immigrants here and any efforts to prevent illegal entry into our state will be met with confrontation"

They can argue about the Dreamers and DACA, as much as I might disagree, at least it is already a present case. They are saying, "wait, we're not happy with just the current crop of illegal immigrants we want MORE!"

I am floored by this. It defies logic as far as I am concerned. Are they relying on the illegal vote to get elected?

Listen to this one:

Most recently, Berkeley’s City Council in California approved an ordinance that would ban it from contracting with companies involved in the construction.

The proposal, drafted by Mayor Jesse Arreguin and Councilmembers Ben Bartless, Sophie Hahn and Cheryl Davila, argues that the wall would harm California’s prosperity.

Arreguin called the border wall a “highly impractical response to America’s broken immigration system, and a symbol of hatred that will only further demonize the people of Mexican and Latin American descent.”

Idiots, there is already a fence along most of California's southern border, has been for years.

I guess it’s their right as consumers to use whatever companies they want to use.

I have boycotted anything produced by Weinstein....sans Tarantino. I will not punish myself by never watching a Tarantino film ever again.

Last edited:
There are multi-Billion dollar contracts involved for the construction of the Wall.

So I doubt the winning bidders could give a hoot about Berkley's idiotic ban. .... :cuckoo:

But it's more than just Berkeley:

Coordinated efforts have been launched in California, Arizona, Illinois, New York and Rhode Island that would prohibit cities and towns from doing any official business with the companies as part of a larger resistance strategy to delay construction of the controversial wall.

Do liberals drive German cars?

What about Hitler?

Shouldn’t anything German be boycotted because Hitler was bad?

The only reason Libs want a porous Southern Border is for the votes.

If Mexico happened to be full of white conservatives, that border would be shut tighter than Joy Behar’s twat.

Americans prefer hard working illegal aliens over the shuffling lower class trash of the alt right.

Last edited:

Listen to this one:

A business boycott is treason?

There are multi-Billion dollar contracts involved for the construction of the Wall.

So I doubt the winning bidders could give a hoot about Berkley's idiotic ban. .... :cuckoo:

But it's more than just Berkeley:

Coordinated efforts have been launched in California, Arizona, Illinois, New York and Rhode Island that would prohibit cities and towns from doing any official business with the companies as part of a larger resistance strategy to delay construction of the controversial wall.
And...? I'm sure people like you will make up for their lost business.

Listen to this one:

A business boycott is treason?

I don’t think so.

Anyone should be able to patronize any business they like for any reason.

I like Home Depot better than Lowe’s, so I drop thousands of dollars at the Depot every year, maybe a couple hundred at Lowe’s.

Listen to this one:

Not to worry Lying Trump supporters. Your dear leader will soon need a wall all the way around the US as he makes America an utter mockery on the world stage. And of course you can always head down to Taxus or Alabama where they are actually tearing down a wall between science and religion. Because remember, Jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.

Listen to this one:

Not to worry Lying Trump supporters. Your dear leader will soon need a wall all the way around the US as he makes America an utter mockery on the world stage. And of course you can always head down to Taxus or Alabama where they are actually tearing down a wall between science and religion. Because remember, Jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.

The gravity of the open border is obviously lost on you...ironically.

Listen to this one:

No trump colluding with Russians and asking Putin to hack into his political opponent’s emails is high treason.

No one other than racists and bigots wants this unamerican Wall.

Listen to this one:

The gravity of the open border is obviously lost on you...ironically.
Open borders?
Lmao
There’s been more Mexicans leaving the US than coming in since 2013.
Trump lied to you again because he knows you’re such useful idiots.

Forum List

Back