Trump suggests pulling NBC's license over fake news

Trump’s a crying bitch who can’t and won’t do anything. NBC will long outlast his dying Presidency.

Antifa win any fights recently? Or have you stopped starting fights since people started fighting back?

Why don’t you fight back against Orange Jesus when he shreds the Constitution?

Or doesn’t it matter, as long as you’re a bitter old white guy?

Trump’s a crying bitch who can’t and won’t do anything. NBC will long outlast his dying Presidency.

Antifa win any fights recently? Or have you stopped starting fights since people started fighting back?
Less fights necessary as Trump’s Presidency is dying. You rubes are going to get spanked in the mid-terms, and all your Nazi’s and supremacists are back into hiding. Like 20 scared crackas showed up to march ar Kesslers DC rally last month. The fear is back in them and you. Mission accomplished.

If you knowingly repeatedly lie about our nation and its leadership to the American people you have ceased being a news organization and deserve no license to continue lying....

President Donald J. Trump directed a subtle threat towards NBC News on Wednesday after blasting the fake news organization’s journalistic standards.

“NBC FAKE NEWS, which is under intense scrutiny over their killing the Harvey Weinstein story, is now fumbling around making excuses for their probably highly unethical conduct. I have long criticized NBC and their journalistic standards-worse than even CNN. Look at their license?” Trump Tweeted.
Trump Suggests Pulling NBC's 'License' Over Fake News - Big League Politics

Power of the people , power of those awake, power to those who are awake and haven't fallen victim to msm claiming infowars is this or that because your dumbed down pathetic pos assholes can't tell truth from fiction which is why you are easily lead idiots as teh Democrats make their plots to suck you in what better way than to jump on the Infowars hate train you are the dumbes mother fkrs and haven't a clue how gawd dam stupd you fkrs are.

You deseve everything you got comeing to you because when shit hits the fan you stupid fkers are going to be like the. weak losers over in Europe watching their wives raped, their sisters rape, their mothers raped all because your MSM GODS FKN LIE, don't report and your all to fkn stupid to figure it all out when it's all rigght in front of you which makes you assholes fifty times dumber than ever before in history.

There you go , is he going to pull the NYT's as well. How about CNN and MSNBC. LOL. if Trump is criticizing someone that is all the more that I would want to read or watch them.

What are the requirements for getting and keeping a broadcasting license?

Upsetting a thin-skinned authoritarian narcissistic demagogue and his slavish worshippers who treat him as their messiah isn’t a valid reason.

Why do you hate The Constitution so much?

You are very good at calling people names, answering questions, not so much.

Do you even Google?

Of course, worshipping Orange Jesus and accepting everything He does as He wipes His ass with the COTUS just feels right.

Why Goggle? We are discussing the issue and you obviously know all about that. So, just be informative for those of us that don't know.

What has Trump done that's "unconstitutional"? I mean as compared to Obama?

That's what fascists do.

No, fascist liars and propaganda-mongers deserve a timeout, at the least.

Their First Amendment rights don't give them the privilege of spreading lies, falsities, and half-truths.

CNN and MSNBC seriously deserve to be dick-slapped.

Jawhol!

How about a little history lesson?

Abraham Lincoln: Executive Order—Arrest and Imprisonment of Irresponsible Newspaper Reporters and Editors

“We are at war with the progressives, who threaten us old white people and the way we remember the country in 1950.”

:clap:

What has Trump done that's "unconstitutional"? I mean as compared to Obama?

IOW “It’s not racism when we do it.”

Remember what we had to do when we took our nation from the British....we had to dump ink from British sympathizer news papers....

Less fights necessary as Trump’s Presidency is dying. You rubes are going to get spanked in the mid-terms, and all your Nazi’s and supremacists are back into hiding. Like 20 scared crackas showed up to march ar Kesslers DC rally last month. The fear is back in them and you. Mission accomplished.

LOL!! So, a couple of punches to the face and a couple of arrests is all it took to settle you tough guys down?

So much for the Anti-Fascists. LOL!!!

Could you imagine the reaction from these Trump worshippers if Obama had threatened to pull the broadcasting license because the black man didn’t like the coverage he was getting?

Could you imagine the reaction from these Trump worshippers if Obama had threatened to pull the broadcasting license because the black man didn’t like the coverage he was getting?

LOL!! So, a couple of punches to the face and a couple of arrests is all it took to settle you tough guys down?

The death of the alt-right has settled things. Your racists and supremacists are gone. Jason Kessler’s getting yelled at by his dad, living back in his parents house, Steve Bannon is toast, your Unite the Right marchers got dox’d and learned their lesson, Alex Jones is crippled and getting his ass sued off, Trump is totally under seige from within and without his own house, Milo Yiannopolous is defeated, Richard Spencer is defeated, etc.

Should your Nazi’s amass anywhere ever again, Americans will be there to meet them.

President Donald J. Trump directed a subtle threat towards NBC News on Wednesday after blasting the fake news organization’s journalistic standards.

“NBC FAKE NEWS, which is under intense scrutiny over their killing the Harvey Weinstein story, is now fumbling around making excuses for their probably highly unethical conduct. I have long criticized NBC and their journalistic standards-worse than even CNN. Look at their license?” Trump Tweeted.

Power of the people , power of those awake, power to those who are awake and haven't fallen victim to msm claiming infowars is this or that because your dumbed down pathetic pos assholes can't tell truth from fiction which is why you are easily lead idiots as teh Democrats make their plots to suck you in what better way than to jump on the Infowars hate train you are the dumbes mother fkrs and haven't a clue how gawd dam stupd you fkrs are.

You deseve everything you got comeing to you because when shit hits the fan you stupid fkers are going to be like the. weak losers over in Europe watching their wives raped, their sisters rape, their mothers raped all because your MSM GODS FKN LIE, don't report and your all to fkn stupid to figure it all out when it's all rigght in front of you which makes you assholes fifty times dumber than ever before in history.
Networks are not licensed. Individual TV stations are, and they are issued by the FCC which is an idepenindep agency and doesn't have the power to pull a station's license for the contents of one newscast.

No need to pulling NBC's license, I just refuse to watch a single "news" program on their network again.

The death of the alt-right has settled things. Your racists and supremacists are gone. Jason Kessler’s getting yelled at by his dad, living back in his parents house, Steve Bannon is toast, your Unite the Right marchers got dox’d and learned their lesson, Alex Jones is crippled and getting his ass sued off, Trump is totally under seige from within and without his own house, Milo Yiannopolous is defeated, Richard Spencer is defeated, etc.

Should your Nazi’s amass anywhere ever again, Americans will be there to meet them.

Effing loon.

livin-dream-m-fucking-living-it-2noflaks-f-check-it-2990352.png

There you go , is he going to pull the NYT's as well. How about CNN and MSNBC. LOL. if Trump is criticizing someone that is all the more that I would want to read or watch them.

Upsetting a thin-skinned authoritarian narcissistic demagogue and his slavish worshippers who treat him as their messiah isn’t a valid reason.

Why do you hate The Constitution so much?
Oh, wait...Obummer has been out of office how long?

19 months

Why do you hate America so much?
Why do you hate the United States so much?

What bothers me is, it will be the wives, mothers, daughters, and sisters of me and mine who will be raped by the animals imported as "immigrants" into this country. I guarantee, I will not be sitting idly by if things come to such a pass, though. And the stupid, mind-dead consumers of fake news will be down range, too.
Why are you threatening the watchers of Fox News?

What bothers me is, it will be the wives, mothers, daughters, and sisters of me and mine who will be raped by the animals imported as "immigrants" into this country. I guarantee, I will not be sitting idly by if things come to such a pass, though. And the stupid, mind-dead consumers of fake news will be down range, too.

That's what's commonly referred to as "collateral damage". This country is headed toward some dark times. And in dark times, you get to one side or the other, or GTFO of the way.

There is no middle ground.
At least I know on which side I will be standing. I am comforted that the other side dislikes firearms so much.

No need to pulling NBC's license, I just refuse to watch a single "news" program on their network again.

I sometimes switch over to CNN or MSNBC when FOX goes to a commercial, just to see what the little anal-retentive pinheads are up to.

Invariably it turns out to be some glib crap that leads their slavish viewership to believe that "We got that Trump now...fer sure, yup yup by golly..."

It usually only takes me only 20 seconds of that rotten tripe before I change the station.

Forum List

Back