Trump suggests pulling NBC's license over fake news

That's what fascists do.

Yes.... I agree. Remember the Democrats trying to shut down conservative outlets using the outdated Fairness Doctrine?

Trump is not going to pull the NBC License. He’s just fucking with liberals and democrats to get their panties in a bunch. Pulling NBC License or Fox License would be a fascist move.

I prefer to let the Market determine media outlers’ fate.

But does Trump? Every time people write off something he says like that, it turns out he's dead serious. Just because he's nuts doesn't mean we shouldn't take him seriously.

I will join you in disgust if he does. Presidents who are spiteful and vengeful that use Government to punish their enemies don’t do well with me....... Nixon, Clinton, and Obama. I think it’s petty. Trump talks a lot....but have yet to see him use the Government to punish someone or some group. Am I missing something?
Yep. You're missing the concept of a viable threat. When Trump tells the press "do what I say or else ...", that's coercion. It's no different than a thug threatening to beat you if you don't give them your money. It doesn't matter if they never carry through with the threat. It's still an act of coercion. It's still wrong.

You are losing your shit over threats vs. actions carried out.

I am? How so? By complaining about a President who's a two-bit bully? Heh... if I lose my shit, you'll know. This ain't it. ;)

But you're defending a jackass. Doesn't that make you feel at least a little greasy?

President Donald J. Trump directed a subtle threat towards NBC News on Wednesday after blasting the fake news organization’s journalistic standards.

“NBC FAKE NEWS, which is under intense scrutiny over their killing the Harvey Weinstein story, is now fumbling around making excuses for their probably highly unethical conduct. I have long criticized NBC and their journalistic standards-worse than even CNN. Look at their license?” Trump Tweeted.
Trump Suggests Pulling NBC's 'License' Over Fake News - Big League Politics

Power of the people , power of those awake, power to those who are awake and haven't fallen victim to msm claiming infowars is this or that because your dumbed down pathetic pos assholes can't tell truth from fiction which is why you are easily lead idiots as teh Democrats make their plots to suck you in what better way than to jump on the Infowars hate train you are the dumbes mother fkrs and haven't a clue how gawd dam stupd you fkrs are.

You deseve everything you got comeing to you because when shit hits the fan you stupid fkers are going to be like the. weak losers over in Europe watching their wives raped, their sisters rape, their mothers raped all because your MSM GODS FKN LIE, don't report and your all to fkn stupid to figure it all out when it's all rigght in front of you which makes you assholes fifty times dumber than ever before in history.
Lol! After 4300 lies, he wants to pull someone else's reporting. Lol! What a hoot.

Its adorable, isn't it.

In the last 48 hours he's offered fake economic numbers, a fake quote from Obama, and a picture of Trump preparing to leave the White House to go to Pennsylvania to commemorate 911.......that still has Hope Hicks and Omarosa in the picture.
It's absolutely unbelievable how fake he is, while calling out others for their fake news he can't prove.

That's what fascists do.

Yes.... I agree. Remember the Democrats trying to shut down conservative outlets using the outdated Fairness Doctrine?

Trump is not going to pull the NBC License. He’s just fucking with liberals and democrats to get their panties in a bunch. Pulling NBC License or Fox License would be a fascist move.

I prefer to let the Market determine media outlers’ fate.

But does Trump? Every time people write off something he says like that, it turns out he's dead serious. Just because he's nuts doesn't mean we shouldn't take him seriously.

I will join you in disgust if he does. Presidents who are spiteful and vengeful that use Government to punish their enemies don’t do well with me....... Nixon, Clinton, and Obama. I think it’s petty. Trump talks a lot....but have yet to see him use the Government to punish someone or some group. Am I missing something?
Yep. You're missing the concept of a viable threat. When Trump tells the press "do what I say or else ...", that's coercion. It's no different than a thug threatening to beat you if you don't give them your money. It doesn't matter if they never carry through with the threat. It's still an act of coercion. It's still wrong.

You are losing your shit over threats vs. actions carried out.

A president threatening to violate the Freedom of the Press is fairly serious.

Where was the liberal outcry when Obama's white house banned Foxnews from press briefings? All we heard was crickets. Now that the tides have turned Libtards are having a shitfit.

Freedom of the press does not mean freedom to lie to the public about the president, gov't or anything else.

The Responsibility of the Press. The backbone of any democracy is an independent, professional and responsible media. Their role is to inform, criticise and stimulate debate.

CNN and PMSNBC are anything but responsible professional and independent. They are irresponsible, lying and as far left as they can possibly be. Being the press has responsibilities that come along with it, that's why they have "freedom". But if they aren't going to be responsible then they don't get their freedom.

They don't inform, they lie and try to sway public opinion.

Like you have the freedom to drive a car. But if you drive it irresponsibly that freedom can be taken away. Abuse it, lose it.

Last edited:
President Donald J. Trump directed a subtle threat towards NBC News on Wednesday after blasting the fake news organization’s journalistic standards.

“NBC FAKE NEWS, which is under intense scrutiny over their killing the Harvey Weinstein story, is now fumbling around making excuses for their probably highly unethical conduct. I have long criticized NBC and their journalistic standards-worse than even CNN. Look at their license?” Trump Tweeted.

Power of the people , power of those awake, power to those who are awake and haven't fallen victim to msm claiming infowars is this or that because your dumbed down pathetic pos assholes can't tell truth from fiction which is why you are easily lead idiots as teh Democrats make their plots to suck you in what better way than to jump on the Infowars hate train you are the dumbes mother fkrs and haven't a clue how gawd dam stupd you fkrs are.

You deseve everything you got comeing to you because when shit hits the fan you stupid fkers are going to be like the. weak losers over in Europe watching their wives raped, their sisters rape, their mothers raped all because your MSM GODS FKN LIE, don't report and your all to fkn stupid to figure it all out when it's all rigght in front of you which makes you assholes fifty times dumber than ever before in history.

Trump should pull on his tiny penis for the fake sex

This must be you

tenor.gif

This must be you

tenor.gif

actually, I think that is Donald Jr., right before the 'Russian adoption' meeting at Trump Flower :206:

This must be you

tenor.gif

actually, I think that is Donald Jr., right before the 'Russian adoption' meeting at Trump Flower

That was a pretty funny ass meme

Where was the liberal outcry when Obama's white house banned Foxnews from press briefings? All we heard was crickets. Now that the tides have turned Libtards are having a shitfit.

Freedom of the press does not mean freedom to lie to the public about the president, gov't or anything else.

The Responsibility of the Press. The backbone of any democracy is an independent, professional and responsible media. Their role is to inform, criticise and stimulate debate.

CNN and PMSNBC are anything but responsible professional and independent. They are irresponsible, lying and as far left as they can possibly be. Being the press has responsibilities that come along with it, that's why they have "freedom". But if they aren't going to be responsible then they don't get their freedom.

They don't inform, they lie and try to sway public opinion.

Like you have the freedom to drive a car. But if you drive it irresponsibly that freedom can be taken away. Abuse it, lose it.

Banning Fox News from a press briefing and threatening to pull their broadcasting license are orders of magnitude apart.

And Trump lied about economic numbers, made up a quote and showed us a faked picture......and that's just the last 48 hours.

By your own logic, Trump doesn't inform. He lies to try and sway public opinion.

Thanks for clearing that up.

There are couple of threads in

Current Events: Flashback: Obama prosecuted staff leakers, gave lie-detector tests, ‘paranoid’, and
Politics:
Flashback: Obama prosecuted staff leakers, gave lie-detector tests, ‘paranoid’.

About Barry's admin: "“This is the most closed, control freak administration I’ve ever covered,” said David E. Sanger, veteran chief Washington correspondent of The New York Times.

Unlike Barry, who actually prosecuted and used lie detector test on staffers, Trump although encouraged to do so, has not done it. He did called them cowards and traitors, and that seems to somehow bother leftist media who did nothing to criticize his predecessor for much worse things. Barry had "insider threat program" that create internal surveillance within administration, he also prosecuted nine cased against whistle blowers and leakers, while all previous administrations combined had only three. He spied on reporters by monitoring their phone records, they called one journalist (James Rosen) an unindicted co-conspirator in criminal case, he issued subpoenas to other reporters to force them to reveal their sources, and testify in criminal cases, he has AP reporters cell phones monitored, also Sharyl Attkisson laptop hacked and monitored, on so on.

And just tweeting to "look into license" without actually doing anything about it seems to be enough to call him a fascist.

Lol! After 4300 lies, he wants to pull someone else's reporting. Lol! What a hoot.

Its adorable, isn't it.

In the last 48 hours he's offered fake economic numbers, a fake quote from Obama, and a picture of Trump preparing to leave the White House to go to Pennsylvania to commemorate 911.......that still has Hope Hicks and Omarosa in the picture.
It's absolutely unbelievable how fake he is, while calling out others for their fake news he can't prove.

I'm still waiting for Trump to release his tax returns like he said he would.

Forum List

Back