Democrats–Communists Barbarically Takeover Senate Confirmation Hearing For Supreme Court Nominee..

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Why dont you fools give it up and TRY to live your lives like NORMAL citizens.....you do nothing but make yourselves look like fools and you don't have the votes or power to stop it....Thank you, Harry Reed!!!

It was a strategized attack on the Senate; frankly, it was an embarrassment to even observe. One simply could not believe such chaos was filling the air in the Senate hearing Tuesday for Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh. He sat in shock, and disgusted as women screamed at him. I have never observed anything quite like this attack, and frankly I see it as a Communist takeover of the United States Judicial process.

The attackers were some of those Democrats preparing to run in 2020. This makes one fear for the future of the United States, and the violence sure to come. Our lawmakers can no longer maintain lawful order during a Judicial process to choose the highest officers of the land.

This stresses the political stakes for both parties two months before congressional elections. Democrats, including several senators for 2020 presidential bids, gained up against officials to block the proceedings over Kavanaugh’s records they claimed had been kept from them.

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

2BAE86B500000578-3211529-A_disgruntled_former_news_reporter_filmed_himself_executing_two_-a-164_1440622419906.jpg

This is how liberals resolve their personal issues. I would bet that many of the crazy pussy hat women, in attendance would not hesitate to pull the trigger on the justice if given the opportunity!

Why dont you fools give it up and TRY to live your lives like NORMAL citizens.....you do nothing but make yourselves look like fools and you don't have the votes or power to stop it....Thank you, Harry Reed!!!

It was a strategized attack on the Senate; frankly, it was an embarrassment to even observe. One simply could not believe such chaos was filling the air in the Senate hearing Tuesday for Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh. He sat in shock, and disgusted as women screamed at him. I have never observed anything quite like this attack, and frankly I see it as a Communist takeover of the United States Judicial process.

The attackers were some of those Democrats preparing to run in 2020. This makes one fear for the future of the United States, and the violence sure to come. Our lawmakers can no longer maintain lawful order during a Judicial process to choose the highest officers of the land.

This stresses the political stakes for both parties two months before congressional elections. Democrats, including several senators for 2020 presidential bids, gained up against officials to block the proceedings over Kavanaugh’s records they claimed had been kept from them.

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

2BAE86B500000578-3211529-A_disgruntled_former_news_reporter_filmed_himself_executing_two_-a-164_1440622419906.jpg

This is how liberals resolve their personal issues. I would bet that many of the crazy pussy hat women, in attendance would not hesitate to pull the trigger on the justice if given the opportunity!
The new breed of democrats are disgusting animals.

libtards are so stupid.....

Shit like this is all they got.....

An English major I'm am not.

Forum List

Back