Covington HS Fake News Story About Violent Leftist Intolerance That Would Make Hillary Proud

^ totally unhinged nonsense. Meanwhile, it was your dotard calling for thugs to attack protestors and saying he’d pay their legal bills
While Trump was joking, Hillary was actually caught paying thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters. Democrats are in the record as having incited with their vile violent rhetoric the attempted assassination of GOP politicians - the gunning down of one. Democrats are on record as calling for physical harassment of GOP politicians in public. The Democrats are on record for calling for the President's son to be kidnapped and raped by Pedophiles. The Demo Democrats are on record as having called for women on Trump's team to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, and raped. Democrats are now on record for DOXing KIDS, calling for violence against them - even claiming they should be thrown head-1st into a wood chipper.....and now this morning they are scrambling like cockroaches when the kitchen light comes on at midnight to erase their vile tweets...to get rid of the evidence of their unhinged mental breakdown after they were DUPED by their own fake news media.

STFU.....

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face

Despite the media narrative being widely debunked — and the proof that the kids were well-behaved while adults hurled racial slurs and insults at them — “comedian” Sarah Beattie has opted to solicit violence in exchange for sex acts.

“I will b*** whoever manages to punch that maga kid in the face,” Beattie tweeted on Monday afternoon.

Classy....Typical ABNORMAL TRASH!

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

afb012219dAPR20190122054508.jpg

Ahem, easyt65
this cartoon is not what the students were advised to respond with
but to maintain the higher ground and not stoop to the same level as their baiters.
Agreed...this is what the Catholic Students were faced with / up against...and they handled it with calm and discipline. I applaud them.

Dear easyt65 you remind me of something I read in
a Catholic bulletin called Bread and Roses.

It explained the REAL meaning of Turning the Other Cheek in the Bible.
Most people fear this means to act so passive as a doormat that you
not only don't engage in violent defense, but you "let it or enable it to keep going."
And that is INCORRECT.

In those days of slavery, slaves were a second class not considered human equals
so for citizens you slapped them righthanded which hit them on the LEFT cheek.
But for lowly slaves, they would be slapped BACKHANDED which hit them on the RIGHT cheek.

Jesus was saying if you are going to be reprimanded,
you demand to be addressed as an EQUAL peer, not as an inferior.

You turn and offer the LEFT check and ask to be addressed with equal respect
and standing as a citizen.

“Turning the Other Cheek”: Jesus’ Peaceful Plan to Challenge Injustice

In this case, the student group was in unfamiliar territory approached by two groups
they didn't know.

First they respected civil laws by which all people and groups have the right to assemble and exercise free speech
to petition, to protest, even shout and scream so long as it isn't disrupting the peace and causing disturbance,
such as death or bomb threats which are illegal, or calling 9/11 on a false report, etc.

They did not engage in any inciteful or disruptive behavior, so nothing can be blamed on them later.
Had they said or done anything, of course, that would be used or abused to argue it was a mutual fault on their part.

When the media stories started coming out,
they relied on their school authorities to answer and address this
as EQUAL institutions. Not as individuals being picked off one by one as the pack mentality tactic goes.

So that's what we have now.

We have people using MEDIA to try to address this.
And the people and groups who stand together on the right ground,
who are NOT trying to incite or blame but trying to RESOLVE the conflicts,
are the ones who will unite with others with the same motivation and will succeed.

Any of the other slapping around with negative insults and attacks
is not the point of this exercise and will run out of ammo at some point.

If there is going to be a REBUKE it is going to be on CIVIL grounds
as respectful equals and PARTNERS in a relationship.

So the students and school are attempting to keep this civilized.
Some of their supporting media ARE following and respecting this.
Some are not, and unfortunately using this to mudsling so we have
the whiny angry victims jumping in going back and forth, too.

That is unfortunate, but even though the fighters in the ring
or the players on the soccer field may be good sports and following
the rules of the game, the fans in the audience may not be so civilized with each other.

That's no reason to blame the players in the game.
If we want our leaders to win, we should reward and encourage
them to win by the rules, not use low blows to get back at each other.

Your dotard ran on killing tolerance. I will never tolerate your kind again.
Why do lying hypocritical snowflakes insist on accusing others od doing what they have done / do and of being who they are?

Hillary Clinton, the illegitimate 2016 DNC Presidential candidate, was caught paying thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies and then publicly called for an end to civility and an increase in violent intolerance until the Democrats took back control of the US govt.

Liberal freaks like Peter Fonda and other sick Holly wood / Democrat bastards called for the President's son to be ripped from the 1st Lady's arms and raped by pedophiles, for women on Trump's team to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, and raped - all of camera for 'posterity'.

Now CNN leads the charge in calling for violence against Catholic students, some calling for them to be thrown into a wood chipper, based on the LIES and fake news propaganda they are pushing to emotionally manipulate the obviously mentally unstable, easily emotionally manipulated snowflakes like you....

and while the internet and news is abuzz about the fallout of the fake news Tsunami going on lately and the leftists extremists attempting to delete their tweets and to deny they ever did / said the things they did, you want to accuse others of doing it.

Bwuhahahahahaha.....

Now THAT's 'Reality' entertainment! :p
^ totally unhinged nonsense

Meanwhile, it was your dotard calling for thugs to attack protestors and saying he’d pay their legal bills

Well, so much for staying on topic...dumbass.
EasyT had a seizure and wildly changed the subject, snowflake

not only don't engage in violent defense, but you "let it or enable it to keep going."
And that is INCORRECT.

Dear Dear emilynghiem,

Thank you for your 'professional analysis' / OPINION. I agree with the idea that 'turning the other cheek' does NOT mean you are a doormat and does NOT allow hypocritical lying / fake news reporting and mentally unbalanced calls for - for example - kids to be thrown head-1st into a wood chipper to continue.

These kids displayed more discipline, more maturity, and more strength than everyone combined on the Left involved in their despicable display...and when the TRUTH was finally revealed, it was that discipline, maturity, strength supported by THE TRUTH of what really happened that is convicting the Left and exposing them for who they truly are.

Reacting / acting like the Left was not needed. The light of publicity shining upon the Left's despicable lies and the vile actions / calls for physically hurting and murdering these kids is dealing with the situation without any action / reaction needed from the students.

EasyT had a seizure and wildly changed the subject, snowflake
When YOUR actions / the actions of snowflakes are called out they simply can not help but to accuse others....thanks for the demo. :p

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face

Despite the media narrative being widely debunked — and the proof that the kids were well-behaved while adults hurled racial slurs and insults at them — “comedian” Sarah Beattie has opted to solicit violence in exchange for sex acts.

“I will b*** whoever manages to punch that maga kid in the face,” Beattie tweeted on Monday afternoon.

Classy....Typical ABNORMAL TRASH!

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

upload_2019-1-22_11-47-7.jpeg

Ahem, easyt65
this cartoon is not what the students were advised to respond with
but to maintain the higher ground and not stoop to the same level as their baiters.
Agreed...this is what the Catholic Students were faced with / up against...and they handled it with calm and discipline. I applaud them.

And that is INCORRECT.

In those days of slavery, slaves were a second class not considered human equals
so for citizens you slapped them righthanded which hit them on the LEFT cheek.
But for lowly slaves, they would be slapped BACKHANDED which hit them on the RIGHT cheek.

Jesus was saying if you are going to be reprimanded,
you demand to be addressed as an EQUAL peer, not as an inferior.

You turn and offer the LEFT check and ask to be addressed with equal respect
and standing as a citizen.

“Turning the Other Cheek”: Jesus’ Peaceful Plan to Challenge Injustice

In this case, the student group was in unfamiliar territory approached by two groups
they didn't know.

First they respected civil laws by which all people and groups have the right to assemble and exercise free speech
to petition, to protest, even shout and scream so long as it isn't disrupting the peace and causing disturbance,
such as death or bomb threats which are illegal, or calling 9/11 on a false report, etc.

They did not engage in any inciteful or disruptive behavior, so nothing can be blamed on them later.
Had they said or done anything, of course, that would be used or abused to argue it was a mutual fault on their part.

When the media stories started coming out,
they relied on their school authorities to answer and address this
as EQUAL institutions. Not as individuals being picked off one by one as the pack mentality tactic goes.

So that's what we have now.

We have people using MEDIA to try to address this.
And the people and groups who stand together on the right ground,
who are NOT trying to incite or blame but trying to RESOLVE the conflicts,
are the ones who will unite with others with the same motivation and will succeed.

Any of the other slapping around with negative insults and attacks
is not the point of this exercise and will run out of ammo at some point.

If there is going to be a REBUKE it is going to be on CIVIL grounds
as respectful equals and PARTNERS in a relationship.

So the students and school are attempting to keep this civilized.
Some of their supporting media ARE following and respecting this.
Some are not, and unfortunately using this to mudsling so we have
the whiny angry victims jumping in going back and forth, too.

That is unfortunate, but even though the fighters in the ring
or the players on the soccer field may be good sports and following
the rules of the game, the fans in the audience may not be so civilized with each other.

That's no reason to blame the players in the game.
If we want our leaders to win, we should reward and encourage
them to win by the rules, not use low blows to get back at each other.

Dear ptbw forever : which part or parts
did you respond to as "funny" and why?

Was it the turn the other cheek explanation?

If so, I have hilarious stories of how this method of
NONVIOLENT response has worked miracles,
that sound so unbelievable it IS funny. How it works!

If you are "laughing" at the idea of Trump haters and Trump Voters
actually being civilized instead of acting like pitbulls who won't let go,
you bring to mind the old Looney Tunes cartoon, where either
Elmer Fudd or Bugs Bunny confront each other in knight's armor.

I remember my brother explaining to me that to challenge someone
to a duel, you took off your glove or gauntlet and tossed it on the ground.
But here, one character removes his glove and slaps the other across the face.

I didn't get it, so my brother had to explain to me the real tradition.

But perhaps the same comic effect is happening here.
Instead of inviting each side to a proper contest,
there is only slapstick faceslapping going on for show.

I guess it is farcical and funny, compared to how
real men of honor and leadership are supposed to be engaging!

Notice how CNN has apologized for the lack of professionalism and unethical behavior, how they have disciplined their 'journalists'?

Notice how all the media that piled onto these fake news stories have apologized and retracted their reporting?

Notice how all the vocal Hollywood jackasses - like the producer who called for these kids to be thrown head-1st into a wood chipper - are apologizing?

Yeah....me either.

Forum List

Back