[Twitter] Donald J. Trump: NBC FAKE NEWS ... worse than even CNN

:desk:

let's dissect those best words from twittler, shall we?

NBC FAKE NEWS, which is under intense scrutiny over their killing the Harvey Weinstein story, is now fumbling around making excuses for their probably highly unethical conduct.,

ummm... the national enquirer is hiding tons of trump shenanigans that was paid off by donny from queens... classic projection on his part.

I have long criticized NBC and their journalistic standards-worse than even CNN.

that's cause they ruthlessly mock him & his best people on SNL

Look at their license?

uh, 1st Amendment defeats facism tenet #6 :

Controlled Mass Media - Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.

The 14 defining Characteristics Of Fascism

:itsok:

Last edited:
I don't know if they're actually worse than CNN. At least they didn't double down on a story that was debunked by their own source. LMAO

Does anyone with a brain really give a damn what that moron has to say?

Last edited:
^ ^ Yes ... some people obviously do ( just look at election results ;) )

LOL ... You tell 'em Donald! :D

'em up to no good, Pro-rapists media! ))

---------

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump 30m - 30 minutes ago

NBC FAKE NEWS, which is under intense scrutiny over their killing the Harvey Weinstein story, is now fumbling around making excuses for their probably highly unethical conduct. I have long criticized NBC and their journalistic standards-worse than even CNN. Look at their license?
"Probably"???

i'd like to think our President would be sure of his accusations before he put them out to the world. when he does this he's no better than those he's bitching at.

What Trump is whining about is the interview that he did with Lester Holt way back on May 11, 2017.
I Was Going to Fire Comey Anyway, Trump Tells Lester Holt in Interview
Now 16 months later, Trump crying and is saying the interview was "fudged"!
Trump had not ever complained about the interview until now! Why?
Answer: The Mueller investigation into Trump's obstruction of justice and the fact that things are getting hot.
No wonder, the White House will try to stop Mueller's report to becoming public
.Giuliani: Trump legal team may try to block Mueller from releasing final report
Now, why they would they do that, if Trump did nothing wrong?

---------

NBC FAKE NEWS, which is under intense scrutiny over their killing the Harvey Weinstein story, is now fumbling around making excuses for their probably highly unethical conduct. I have long criticized NBC and their journalistic standards-worse than even CNN. Look at their license?
"Probably"???

i'd like to think our President would be sure of his accusations before he put them out to the world. when he does this he's no better than those he's bitching at.

The George Bush method of defense. Liberals have met their match with Trump.

---------

"Probably"???

The George Bush method of defense. Liberals have met their match with Trump.
oh not gonna lie and say it isn't funny to watch people simply switch gears and keep going in the same direction, now doing things they were previously bitching about, but does get old and i have to wonder when "we the people" are going to grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back