Trump suggests pulling NBC's license over fake news

That's what fascists do.

The Constitution protects freedom of the press, because a free press is the check on the power of our elected leaders.

Funny you mentioned fascists, since there was a president who actually did try to eliminate this check on the government powers. Early in his second term, Barry's FCC proposed placing "agents" in media newsrooms "to determine how stories were selected, weather there is bias in reporting, and weather critical information need are being met." These monitors would be placed not only in broadcast newsrooms, but also in print media outlets where FCC doesn't even have authority over. In other words, these monitors would be intimidation tool placed within media to send a message, if government doesn't like your reporting licence could be revoked.

Only thanks to the current FCC commissioner Ajet Pai, who exposed the existence of above mentioned plan and caused outrage, the plan itself was scrapped. What Barry actually try to put in place is fascism. Did the media go nuts over that like they're going after Trump's tweet? Did Congress complained about fascistic President back then? I don't recall any of it.

Anyone remembers when Barry threatened Bob Woodward over article in WaPo that sequestration budget cuts did not come from Republicans, but were proposed by the White House and personally approved by, surprise, surprise... Barry himself. Shortly after Woodward revealed these threats, other journalists came forward with similar experiences: Ron Fournier (National Journal), Lenny Davis (yeah, Cohen's lawyer) also was threatened when he published unfavorable articles about Barry in Washington Times. The same thing happened to Jonathan Alter, who is actually a liberal journalist, but he dared to ask the question that wasn't preapproved.

Is that what fascists do?

Well well well. Still bloviating your debunked bullshit.

Lets look at sequestration.

We were facing a government shutdown. Spending cuts were need to satisfy current law. Bit Congress would not agree to list spending cuts. (Republicans always talk about cutting spending but too afraid to actually list exactly what to cut).

To get the government running & still get those cuts, Obama suggestion the sequestration.

If the Republicans did not cut that spending by a certain time, then spending cuts across the board would happen. Republicans agreed.

But Republicans failed to cut the spending & so sequestration took place.

It was the Republicans who failed to make spending cuts knowing that sequestration would fore across the board cuts.

So, since you are such a fucking moron, it was Obama that wanted to force Republicans to cut spending. It was Republicans that keep claiming to want to cut spending. It was Republicans that failed to cut that spending.

I thought you assholes are about cutting spending. Obama proved you all to be lying fucks. Deal with it.

President Donald J. Trump directed a subtle threat towards NBC News on Wednesday after blasting the fake news organization’s journalistic standards.

“NBC FAKE NEWS, which is under intense scrutiny over their killing the Harvey Weinstein story, is now fumbling around making excuses for their probably highly unethical conduct. I have long criticized NBC and their journalistic standards-worse than even CNN. Look at their license?” Trump Tweeted.
Trump Suggests Pulling NBC's 'License' Over Fake News - Big League Politics

Power of the people , power of those awake, power to those who are awake and haven't fallen victim to msm claiming infowars is this or that because your dumbed down pathetic pos assholes can't tell truth from fiction which is why you are easily lead idiots as teh Democrats make their plots to suck you in what better way than to jump on the Infowars hate train you are the dumbes mother fkrs and haven't a clue how gawd dam stupd you fkrs are.

You deseve everything you got comeing to you because when shit hits the fan you stupid fkers are going to be like the. weak losers over in Europe watching their wives raped, their sisters rape, their mothers raped all because your MSM GODS FKN LIE, don't report and your all to fkn stupid to figure it all out when it's all rigght in front of you which makes you assholes fifty times dumber than ever before in history.
What bothers me is, it will be the wives, mothers, daughters, and sisters of me and mine who will be raped by the animals imported as "immigrants" into this country. I guarantee, I will not be sitting idly by if things come to such a pass, though. And the stupid, mind-dead consumers of fake news will be down range, too.
Statistically speaking, a US citizen is more likely to rape/murder your daughter, wive, or mother than an illegal alien.

As for your threat, bring it the fuck on. You dumbasses think you are the only ones that are armed? We are smart, you are a dumbass. Think about that.

You couldn't shoot slow-moving fish in a barrel with a shotgun, who do you think you're fooling?

I know some rednecks that aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but they can hit a quarter @ 200 yards consistently. I can too.
Keep believing that.

Their First Amendment rights don't give them the privilege of spreading lies, falsities, and half-truths.

And who decides which are the lies, falsities and half-truths, and which aren't? The President? The Ministry of Truth? What's the plan?

Last edited:
President Donald J. Trump directed a subtle threat towards NBC News on Wednesday after blasting the fake news organization’s journalistic standards.

“NBC FAKE NEWS, which is under intense scrutiny over their killing the Harvey Weinstein story, is now fumbling around making excuses for their probably highly unethical conduct. I have long criticized NBC and their journalistic standards-worse than even CNN. Look at their license?” Trump Tweeted.

Power of the people , power of those awake, power to those who are awake and haven't fallen victim to msm claiming infowars is this or that because your dumbed down pathetic pos assholes can't tell truth from fiction which is why you are easily lead idiots as teh Democrats make their plots to suck you in what better way than to jump on the Infowars hate train you are the dumbes mother fkrs and haven't a clue how gawd dam stupd you fkrs are.

You deseve everything you got comeing to you because when shit hits the fan you stupid fkers are going to be like the. weak losers over in Europe watching their wives raped, their sisters rape, their mothers raped all because your MSM GODS FKN LIE, don't report and your all to fkn stupid to figure it all out when it's all rigght in front of you which makes you assholes fifty times dumber than ever before in history.
This administration does not need, any more investigations.

No actually, Dems can't handle the fact that there are a few media outlets that aren't Leftist propaganda shills.

DeMint: Don’t ‘censor’ talk radio

Obama and Dems threaten to silence conservative talk radio

That's what fascists do.

No, fascist liars and propaganda-mongers deserve a timeout, at the least.

Their First Amendment rights don't give them the privilege of spreading lies, falsities, and half-truths.

CNN and MSNBC seriously deserve to be dick-slapped.

Oh the irony! These networks are far more truthful than FOX News which has been caught lying and deliberately twisting the truth about the Seth Rich murder. Hannity got sent on vacation for broadcasting a story he knew was false before he broadcast it.

Trump is in no position to threaten anyone. He’s lucky to still be sitting in the White House.

Fascist move....not surprising coming from the Orange one.

That's what fascists do.

The Constitution protects freedom of the press, because a free press is the check on the power of our elected leaders.

Funny you mentioned fascists, since there was a president who actually did try to eliminate this check on the government powers. Early in his second term, Barry's FCC proposed placing "agents" in media newsrooms "to determine how stories were selected, weather there is bias in reporting, and weather critical information need are being met." These monitors would be placed not only in broadcast newsrooms, but also in print media outlets where FCC doesn't even have authority over. In other words, these monitors would be intimidation tool placed within media to send a message, if government doesn't like your reporting licence could be revoked.

Only thanks to the current FCC commissioner Ajet Pai, who exposed the existence of above mentioned plan and caused outrage, the plan itself was scrapped. What Barry actually try to put in place is fascism. Did the media go nuts over that like they're going after Trump's tweet? Did Congress complained about fascistic President back then? I don't recall any of it.

Anyone remembers when Barry threatened Bob Woodward over article in WaPo that sequestration budget cuts did not come from Republicans, but were proposed by the White House and personally approved by, surprise, surprise... Barry himself. Shortly after Woodward revealed these threats, other journalists came forward with similar experiences: Ron Fournier (National Journal), Lenny Davis (yeah, Cohen's lawyer) also was threatened when he published unfavorable articles about Barry in Washington Times. The same thing happened to Jonathan Alter, who is actually a liberal journalist, but he dared to ask the question that wasn't preapproved.

Is that what fascists do?

Well well well. Still bloviating your debunked bullshit.

Lets look at sequestration.

We were facing a government shutdown. Spending cuts were need to satisfy current law. Bit Congress would not agree to list spending cuts. (Republicans always talk about cutting spending but too afraid to actually list exactly what to cut).

To get the government running & still get those cuts, Obama suggestion the sequestration.

If the Republicans did not cut that spending by a certain time, then spending cuts across the board would happen. Republicans agreed.

But Republicans failed to cut the spending & so sequestration took place.

It was the Republicans who failed to make spending cuts knowing that sequestration would fore across the board cuts.

So, since you are such a fucking moron, it was Obama that wanted to force Republicans to cut spending. It was Republicans that keep claiming to want to cut spending. It was Republicans that failed to cut that spending.

I thought you assholes are about cutting spending. Obama proved you all to be lying fucks. Deal with it.

You got little problem with reading comprehension, since my post is not about sequestration.

Let me try again. My post is about Barry's admin going after the journalists who were critical of chosen one. They threatened Bob Woodward for pointing out that sequestration was Barry's idea, which was the truth he didn't like to be attached to his perfect image. He did it not just to Bob Woodward, but to the others as well.

Now, if you want to talk about Barry going after journalists, you're at the right place, since I can provide plenty of examples of that. If you want to talk about your personal issues, such as being butthurt, open another thread, or see a doctor.

What bothers me is, it will be the wives, mothers, daughters, and sisters of me and mine who will be raped by the animals imported as "immigrants" into this country. I guarantee, I will not be sitting idly by if things come to such a pass, though. And the stupid, mind-dead consumers of fake news will be down range, too.
You should be worried about your wives, mothers, daughters, and sisters being raped or killed by the mind-set of male that thinks that they can take from women by force. That is not just limited to illegals. In fact, 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they reach 18.....the majority by someone they know. The largest cause of sudden death in pregnant women is murder....by someone they know.

That's what fascists do.

Yes.... I agree. Remember the Democrats trying to shut down conservative outlets using the outdated Fairness Doctrine?

Trump is not going to pull the NBC License. He’s just fucking with liberals and democrats to get their panties in a bunch. Pulling NBC License or Fox License would be a fascist move.

I prefer to let the Market determine media outlers’ fate.

That's what fascists do.

Yes.... I agree. Remember the Democrats trying to shut down conservative outlets using the outdated Fairness Doctrine?

Trump is not going to pull the NBC License. He’s just fucking with liberals and democrats to get their panties in a bunch. Pulling NBC License or Fox License would be a fascist move.

But does Trump? Every time people write off something he says like that, it turns out he's dead serious. Just because he's nuts doesn't mean we shouldn't take him seriously.

That's what fascists do.

But does Trump? Every time people write off something he says like that, it turns out he's dead serious. Just because he's nuts doesn't mean we shouldn't take him seriously.

I will join you in disgust if he does. Presidents who are spiteful and vengeful that use Government to punish their enemies don’t do well with me....... Nixon, Clinton, and Obama. I think it’s petty. Trump talks a lot....but have yet to see him use the Government to punish someone or some group. Am I missing something?

That's what fascists do.

I will join you in disgust if he does. Presidents who are spiteful and vengeful that use Government to punish their enemies don’t do well with me....... Nixon, Clinton, and Obama. I think it’s petty. Trump talks a lot....but have yet to see him use the Government to punish someone or some group. Am I missing something?
Yep. You're missing the concept of a viable threat. When Trump tells the press "do what I say or else ...", that's coercion. It's no different than a thug threatening to beat you if you don't give them your money. It doesn't matter if they never carry through with the threat. It's still an act of coercion. It's still wrong.

Lol! After 4300 lies, he wants to pull someone else's reporting. Lol! What a hoot.

Lol! After 4300 lies, he wants to pull someone else's reporting. Lol! What a hoot.

Its adorable, isn't it.

In the last 48 hours he's offered fake economic numbers, a fake quote from Obama, and a picture of Trump preparing to leave the White House to go to Pennsylvania to commemorate 911.......that still has Hope Hicks and Omarosa in the picture.

Its adorable, isn't it.

In the last 48 hours he's offered fake economic numbers, a fake quote from Obama, and a picture of Trump preparing to leave the White House to go to Pennsylvania to commemorate 911.......that still has Hope Hicks and Omarosa in the picture.
You got a link to the pic? Sounds like fake news reporting.

That's what fascists do.

Yep. You're missing the concept of a viable threat. When Trump tells the press "do what I say or else ...", that's coercion. It's no different than a thug threatening to beat you if you don't give them your money. It doesn't matter if they never carry through with the threat. It's still an act of coercion. It's still wrong.

You are losing your shit over threats vs. actions carried out.

Forum List

Back