Trump suggests pulling NBC's license over fake news

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Donald J. Trump directed a subtle threat towards NBC News on Wednesday after blasting the fake news organization’s journalistic standards.

“NBC FAKE NEWS, which is under intense scrutiny over their killing the Harvey Weinstein story, is now fumbling around making excuses for their probably highly unethical conduct. I have long criticized NBC and their journalistic standards-worse than even CNN. Look at their license?” Trump Tweeted.
Trump Suggests Pulling NBC's 'License' Over Fake News - Big League Politics

Power of the people , power of those awake, power to those who are awake and haven't fallen victim to msm claiming infowars is this or that because your dumbed down pathetic pos assholes can't tell truth from fiction which is why you are easily lead idiots as teh Democrats make their plots to suck you in what better way than to jump on the Infowars hate train you are the dumbes mother fkrs and haven't a clue how gawd dam stupd you fkrs are.

You deseve everything you got comeing to you because when shit hits the fan you stupid fkers are going to be like the. weak losers over in Europe watching their wives raped, their sisters rape, their mothers raped all because your MSM GODS FKN LIE, don't report and your all to fkn stupid to figure it all out when it's all rigght in front of you which makes you assholes fifty times dumber than ever before in history.

President Donald J. Trump directed a subtle threat towards NBC News on Wednesday after blasting the fake news organization’s journalistic standards.

“NBC FAKE NEWS, which is under intense scrutiny over their killing the Harvey Weinstein story, is now fumbling around making excuses for their probably highly unethical conduct. I have long criticized NBC and their journalistic standards-worse than even CNN. Look at their license?” Trump Tweeted.

Power of the people , power of those awake, power to those who are awake and haven't fallen victim to msm claiming infowars is this or that because your dumbed down pathetic pos assholes can't tell truth from fiction which is why you are easily lead idiots as teh Democrats make their plots to suck you in what better way than to jump on the Infowars hate train you are the dumbes mother fkrs and haven't a clue how gawd dam stupd you fkrs are.

You deseve everything you got comeing to you because when shit hits the fan you stupid fkers are going to be like the. weak losers over in Europe watching their wives raped, their sisters rape, their mothers raped all because your MSM GODS FKN LIE, don't report and your all to fkn stupid to figure it all out when it's all rigght in front of you which makes you assholes fifty times dumber than ever before in history.

There you go , is he going to pull the NYT's as well. How about CNN and MSNBC. LOL. if Trump is criticizing someone that is all the more that I would want to read or watch them.

There you go , is he going to pull the NYT's as well. How about CNN and MSNBC. LOL. if Trump is criticizing someone that is all the more that I would want to read or watch them.

What are the requirements for getting and keeping a broadcasting license?

Ha. License.

So much for the concept of the free press, boys.

License means one thing. It means that the government sets the terms with regard to how and if you operate or not. It puts the government in control.

Think about license and how license applies to the many aspects of your lives.

Heck, you can't even exercise your right to freedom of assembly without the government's permission. Or 'license', to be clear.

Last edited:

Upsetting a thin-skinned authoritarian narcissistic demagogue and his slavish worshippers who treat him as their messiah isn’t a valid reason.

Why do you hate The Constitution so much?

What bothers me is, it will be the wives, mothers, daughters, and sisters of me and mine who will be raped by the animals imported as "immigrants" into this country. I guarantee, I will not be sitting idly by if things come to such a pass, though. And the stupid, mind-dead consumers of fake news will be down range, too.

No surprises.

Upsetting a thin-skinned authoritarian narcissistic demagogue and his slavish worshippers who treat him as their messiah isn’t a valid reason.

Oh, wait...Obummer has been out of office how long?

You are very good at calling people names, answering questions, not so much.

NBC can still have the news show, just add a truthful label. "The news as you wish it were."

Oh, wait...Obummer has been out of office how long?

19 months

Why do you hate America so much?

What bothers me is, it will be the wives, mothers, daughters, and sisters of me and mine who will be raped by the animals imported as "immigrants" into this country. I guarantee, I will not be sitting idly by if things come to such a pass, though. And the stupid, mind-dead consumers of fake news will be down range, too.

That's what's commonly referred to as "collateral damage". This country is headed toward some dark times. And in dark times, you get to one side or the other, or GTFO of the way.

There is no middle ground.

Trump’s a crying bitch who can’t and won’t do anything. NBC will long outlast his dying Presidency.

Antifa win any fights recently? Or have you stopped starting fights since people started fighting back?

You are very good at calling people names, answering questions, not so much.

Do you even Google?

Of course, worshipping Orange Jesus and accepting everything He does as He wipes His ass with the COTUS just feels right.

Forum List

Back