Trump suggests pulling NBC's license over fake news

President Donald J. Trump directed a subtle threat towards NBC News on Wednesday after blasting the fake news organization’s journalistic standards.

“NBC FAKE NEWS, which is under intense scrutiny over their killing the Harvey Weinstein story, is now fumbling around making excuses for their probably highly unethical conduct. I have long criticized NBC and their journalistic standards-worse than even CNN. Look at their license?” Trump Tweeted.
Trump Suggests Pulling NBC's 'License' Over Fake News - Big League Politics

Power of the people , power of those awake, power to those who are awake and haven't fallen victim to msm claiming infowars is this or that because your dumbed down pathetic pos assholes can't tell truth from fiction which is why you are easily lead idiots as teh Democrats make their plots to suck you in what better way than to jump on the Infowars hate train you are the dumbes mother fkrs and haven't a clue how gawd dam stupd you fkrs are.

You deseve everything you got comeing to you because when shit hits the fan you stupid fkers are going to be like the. weak losers over in Europe watching their wives raped, their sisters rape, their mothers raped all because your MSM GODS FKN LIE, don't report and your all to fkn stupid to figure it all out when it's all rigght in front of you which makes you assholes fifty times dumber than ever before in history.
What bothers me is, it will be the wives, mothers, daughters, and sisters of me and mine who will be raped by the animals imported as "immigrants" into this country. I guarantee, I will not be sitting idly by if things come to such a pass, though. And the stupid, mind-dead consumers of fake news will be down range, too.
Why are you threatening the watchers of Fox News?

Suck on this for awhile, loser. How does it feel to be a minority?

"August 2018 Ratings: Fox News Is the No. 1 Cable News Network for 200 Straight Months..."

August 2018 Ratings: Fox News Is the No. 1 Cable News Network for 200 Straight Months

President Donald J. Trump directed a subtle threat towards NBC News on Wednesday after blasting the fake news organization’s journalistic standards.

“NBC FAKE NEWS, which is under intense scrutiny over their killing the Harvey Weinstein story, is now fumbling around making excuses for their probably highly unethical conduct. I have long criticized NBC and their journalistic standards-worse than even CNN. Look at their license?” Trump Tweeted.

Power of the people , power of those awake, power to those who are awake and haven't fallen victim to msm claiming infowars is this or that because your dumbed down pathetic pos assholes can't tell truth from fiction which is why you are easily lead idiots as teh Democrats make their plots to suck you in what better way than to jump on the Infowars hate train you are the dumbes mother fkrs and haven't a clue how gawd dam stupd you fkrs are.

You deseve everything you got comeing to you because when shit hits the fan you stupid fkers are going to be like the. weak losers over in Europe watching their wives raped, their sisters rape, their mothers raped all because your MSM GODS FKN LIE, don't report and your all to fkn stupid to figure it all out when it's all rigght in front of you which makes you assholes fifty times dumber than ever before in history.
What bothers me is, it will be the wives, mothers, daughters, and sisters of me and mine who will be raped by the animals imported as "immigrants" into this country. I guarantee, I will not be sitting idly by if things come to such a pass, though. And the stupid, mind-dead consumers of fake news will be down range, too.

That's what's commonly referred to as "collateral damage". This country is headed toward some dark times. And in dark times, you get to one side or the other, or GTFO of the way.

There is no middle ground.
At least I know on which side I will be standing. I am comforted that the other side dislikes firearms so much.

Well sire, I wouldn't want to go up against a bunch of pissed-off Americans while being armed with nothing more than bicycle locks, cheap plastic vuvuzuela horns, and rubber dildos.

:laughing0301:

What the hell...Putin would do it.

Trump thinks he can do what Putin does.

Trump’s a crying bitch who can’t and won’t do anything. NBC will long outlast his dying Presidency.

Antifa win any fights recently? Or have you stopped starting fights since people started fighting back?
Less fights necessary as Trump’s Presidency is dying. You rubes are going to get spanked in the mid-terms, and all your Nazi’s and supremacists are back into hiding. Like 20 scared crackas showed up to march ar Kesslers DC rally last month. The fear is back in them and you. Mission accomplished.

LOL!! So, a couple of punches to the face and a couple of arrests is all it took to settle you tough guys down?

So much for the Anti-Fascists. LOL!!!
The death of the alt-right has settled things. Your racists and supremacists are gone. Jason Kessler’s getting yelled at by his dad, living back in his parents house, Steve Bannon is toast, your Unite the Right marchers got dox’d and learned their lesson, Alex Jones is crippled and getting his ass sued off, Trump is totally under seige from within and without his own house, Milo Yiannopolous is defeated, Richard Spencer is defeated, etc.

Should your Nazi’s amass anywhere ever again, Americans will be there to meet them.

Trump is President. The Congress is still Republican, and the Court is majority conservative and the lefties left are hanging on by a thread.

YOur claim of victory is the shaky whistling past the graveyard of a frightened child.

If they want to propagate lies, propagating lies is not a good thing. They have been doing it for years. If it was me, I'd yank their "news" license tonight, because they're lying sacks of shit.

Chuck Todd...piece of excrement.

To me, if one group is going to be shut down for being dishonest, why not shut them all down, like the rag magazine publications for example?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Give it two months. We'll see if Trump has time to mess with bullsh!t after Democrats take over the house.

Threats against the Press by President Trump.

Color me shocked.

Ha. License.

So much for the concept of the free press, boys.

License means one thing. It means that the government sets the terms with regard to how and if you operate or not. It puts the government in control.

Think about license and how license applies to the many aspects of your lives.

Heck, you can't even exercise your right to freedom of assembly without the government's permission. Or 'license', to be clear.

The license is for the use of public airwaves.

And even then, it isn't held by 'NBC', but local broadcasting affiliates. Thus pulling NBC's 'broadcasting license' isn't an event. It would be hundreds of separate lawsuits. All of which are virtually guaranteed to fail.

And of course, have zero impact on any medium that didn't involve public airwaves. Like.....cable. Internet. Print. Podcast.

If Trump thinks a news company should quit because they told a lie, shouldn't we apply that same measure to the President?

Statistically speaking, a US citizen is more likely to rape/murder your daughter, wive, or mother than an illegal alien.

As for your threat, bring it the fuck on. You dumbasses think you are the only ones that are armed? We are smart, you are a dumbass. Think about that.

That's what fascists do.

No, fascist liars and propaganda-mongers deserve a timeout, at the least.

Their First Amendment rights don't give them the privilege of spreading lies, falsities, and half-truths.

CNN and MSNBC seriously deserve to be dick-slapped.

We need some kind of government agency to keep them in line. "Ministry of Truth" has a nice ring to it.

Statistically speaking, a US citizen is more likely to rape/murder your daughter, wive, or mother than an illegal alien.

As for your threat, bring it the fuck on. You dumbasses think you are the only ones that are armed? We are smart, you are a dumbass. Think about that.

You couldn't shoot slow-moving fish in a barrel with a shotgun, who do you think you're fooling?

I know some rednecks that aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but they can hit a quarter @ 200 yards consistently. I can too.

Exactly what threat are you referring to? Smart, dumbasses? Really? In Chicago, maybe....up here, no so much...

Didn't Fox have to put in a disclaimer that they were "entertainment only" or some shit? I think /all/ MSM should have to have them personally... They're all biased click bait anyway.

Clearly we need some kind of official government news outlet. So we can be sure we're getting the Truth.

There you go , is he going to pull the NYT's as well. How about CNN and MSNBC. LOL. if Trump is criticizing someone that is all the more that I would want to read or watch them.

What are the requirements for getting and keeping a broadcasting license?

NBC does not need a license. Television stations need broadcasting licenses.

That's what fascists do.

The Constitution protects freedom of the press, because a free press is the check on the power of our elected leaders.

Funny you mentioned fascists, since there was a president who actually did try to eliminate this check on the government powers. Early in his second term, Barry's FCC proposed placing "agents" in media newsrooms "to determine how stories were selected, weather there is bias in reporting, and weather critical information need are being met." These monitors would be placed not only in broadcast newsrooms, but also in print media outlets where FCC doesn't even have authority over. In other words, these monitors would be intimidation tool placed within media to send a message, if government doesn't like your reporting licence could be revoked.

Only thanks to the current FCC commissioner Ajet Pai, who exposed the existence of above mentioned plan and caused outrage, the plan itself was scrapped. What Barry actually try to put in place is fascism. Did the media go nuts over that like they're going after Trump's tweet? Did Congress complained about fascistic President back then? I don't recall any of it.

Anyone remembers when Barry threatened Bob Woodward over article in WaPo that sequestration budget cuts did not come from Republicans, but were proposed by the White House and personally approved by, surprise, surprise... Barry himself. Shortly after Woodward revealed these threats, other journalists came forward with similar experiences: Ron Fournier (National Journal), Lenny Davis (yeah, Cohen's lawyer) also was threatened when he published unfavorable articles about Barry in Washington Times. The same thing happened to Jonathan Alter, who is actually a liberal journalist, but he dared to ask the question that wasn't preapproved.

Is that what fascists do?

There you go , is he going to pull the NYT's as well. How about CNN and MSNBC. LOL. if Trump is criticizing someone that is all the more that I would want to read or watch them.

If only you knew that FCC has no authority over printed media.

Again fake news MSNBC and CNN should have a requirement to warn viewers they are fake news and the content is for entertainment purposes only. Maybe before each show, or superimposed on the bottom of the screen or something. It is hilarious if anyone thought MSNBC and CNN were actually news, but there are psychotics out there as evidenced by the Rachel "Blinky" Maddow fan who tried to assassinate republicans.

Forum List

Back