Disinformation is enemy #1.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

By red hats on here spreading this shit all over the internet.

Russia is not our enemy

Russia is not our enemy

Second that! ^^

1709167020930.png

What is disinformation?

LOL I wonder where they got a silly idea like that?

"A few months ago, when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia. Not al-Qaeda. You said Russia," Obama said to Romney at the time. "And the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War's been over for 20 years."

President Polk Called, "WTF?"

Russia is following its own Monroe Doctrine, which we haven't done with ours since JFK let Cuban patriots get slaughtered on the beaches of the Bay of Pigs. Right now, Mexico is our Ukraine.

Our enemy is the democrat party. They start a proxy war with a nuclear nation housing 5000 ICBM's ready to launch at a moments notice. They didn't get congressional approval, they didn't do anything. They are weak, and then the American people have to kick out hundreds of billions of dollars trying to defend a nation that wasn't attacked under any republican president. Crimea under Obama, the entire country of Ukraine under Biden.

Weakness leads to war.

MAGA's can't differentiate between an existing systemic political rival (who might turn into a direct military threat towards the USA - aka "enemy") - and a country who's government and policy in comparison to the USA has been very peaceful for more then 30 years.

Since their Fuehrer told them that Russia aka Putin is not an enemy, but China aka Xi is - (total contradiction) they simply as the sheep they are, believe it.

Presently in regards to Russia/Putin and MAGA's, you are expecting a German Nazi, a Spanish Fascist and an Italian Fascist, to view each other as being enemies.

Forum List

Back