The way its really going to be.

You think maybe God could think of a way to save everybody?

He did, he sent his son with truth( all of them basically were murdered back then because the majority hated the truth Jesus brought.--99% reject it. Its not Gods fault, its their own fault.

When you give your view of salvation , your really giving your view of God. How you think and believe God is. I believe salvation is Universal, because I think all being saved is how God thinks and desires. I think its what God wants , 1 Tim. 2:3-4.
You think believe wish and hope a lot of things and say these things as though they are facts.

Just remember you hope there's a god and heaven. Stop pretending you know

Actually God reveals himself to those earnestly seeking him. If they don't practice sin over and over.

Of course not, but I was trying to get you to see that when people get hooked on people, then your really depending on them so much , you brag on them. You think God only has teachers in the JW church, no where else; you start thinking your church has all spiritual things wrapped up inside of their little box ; you get so caught up in magnifying things about the JW'S ,you begin to loose focus on the real things in biblical meaning. You start trusting in the whole " Jehovah Witnesses program"; in Psalms 118: 8, " It is better to put your trust in the Lord than to " put confidence in man."

See you can love a church so much, you can magnify a church so much , that in your sub conscious mind and belief , your really just building your confidence in men. You get so caught up in the Jehovah Witness church, you start thinking they can do no wrong. You start thinking your church is so Holy , that anything they say or do , its just as if God himself said or did it. You start protecting your church as if its God your protecting. You start reading what your teachers write , as if God himself wrote it. We make little god's out of our own churches.

Notice God speaking in Jeremiah 23:11,"For both Prophet and Priest are profane; yes , even in my house have I found their wickedness, says the Lord." Even God knows that in his own house , or church , men can be wicked.

The JW teachers --listen to Jesus and obey him and teach all for free to do just that 24/7,365. The JW teachers do not tickle ears with the lies--you are saved or born again---no mortal knows, they can only assume, thus have 0 right to say either of those things to another.
Yes not all who try can do it. But truth is truth.
After Jesus died--not one had a choice--listen to Jesus' mortal teachers, is the same as listening to Jesus and God-Luke 10:16)

Listening to mortal teachers is foolish conjecture. Neither your precious JW teachers , or any other self absorbed group of God claiming believers holds a monopoly on the truth. You are caught up in the grip of a group who think themselves the anointed of God. The only way out of such a group, is a total renewing of the mind.

I know 100% for sure--Jesus is the head of the JW,s

I know 200% sure that he is not. Men are the head of the JW'S, those teachers you have been bragging on , they are the head. The true church to come will not be taught by men ,1 John 2:27 is proof of that ; as is John 14:26, and you JW's can't change these scriptures in an effort to glorify yourselves. The Holy Spirit itself will teach the church to come, and it will not need other men to teach for it; it will be in every member equally.

The bible assures that Jesus himself will appoint his( Matt 24:45)--faithful and discreet slave( real teachers), who give food( spiritual( at the proper time. here in these last days. Over ALL of his belongings. his real teachers.
there are 33,000 religions claiming to be Christian--all claim to be lead by HS--yet 33,000 different truths--One has Jesus and his real teachers.

That " Special group mentality" has deceived many , many well intentioned believers. The draw of thinking the calling of God may be on you is a hard pull on human nature , it is alluring ; to even think your called is a temptation many believers are overwhelmed with. I mean it would be an honor , but as with most biblical things , its being abused.

People are " Taking the Kingdom by violence" , Matt. 11:12, the violent take it by force ,or even believers in God are forcing themselves to believe they are the anointed of God. This is why the JW'S think they are the anointed, its why the Baptist think like that; its why all selfish believers think that way. Its a blind serious powerful seduction of the believing mind!

The way the calling of God really will be is simply this, taught by Jesus himself ,( this was not taught by men) , here is the real calling of God;

Luke 5:32" I came not to "Call" the righteous ,but sinners to repentance!" The calling of God is being pointed at sinners ,not any churches, not any group; Jesus is dealing with sinners ; when he calls someone the only biblical revelation that we are told about who is being called , is sin! The bible reveals that Jesus is choosing sinners!

And the bible teaches that ALL have sinned!

Last edited:
No matter how much the believers in God who post here keep trying to condemn unbelievers here for every reason they can dig up; all those weak people who have no strength, it will NEVER be too late for them; put your hope in Romans 5:6 " For when we were yet without strength , in due time Christ died for the ungodly!"

Yes , some of the Christians here are calling you ungodly ; you tell those self righteous head hunters that Christ died for you!

The JW teachers --listen to Jesus and obey him and teach all for free to do just that 24/7,365. The JW teachers do not tickle ears with the lies--you are saved or born again---no mortal knows, they can only assume, thus have 0 right to say either of those things to another.
Yes not all who try can do it. But truth is truth.
After Jesus died--not one had a choice--listen to Jesus' mortal teachers, is the same as listening to Jesus and God-Luke 10:16)

Listening to mortal teachers is foolish conjecture. Neither your precious JW teachers , or any other self absorbed group of God claiming believers holds a monopoly on the truth. You are caught up in the grip of a group who think themselves the anointed of God. The only way out of such a group, is a total renewing of the mind.

I know 200% sure that he is not. Men are the head of the JW'S, those teachers you have been bragging on , they are the head. The true church to come will not be taught by men ,1 John 2:27 is proof of that ; as is John 14:26, and you JW's can't change these scriptures in an effort to glorify yourselves. The Holy Spirit itself will teach the church to come, and it will not need other men to teach for it; it will be in every member equally.

The bible assures that Jesus himself will appoint his( Matt 24:45)--faithful and discreet slave( real teachers), who give food( spiritual( at the proper time. here in these last days. Over ALL of his belongings. his real teachers.
there are 33,000 religions claiming to be Christian--all claim to be lead by HS--yet 33,000 different truths--One has Jesus and his real teachers.

That " Special group mentality" has deceived many , many well intentioned believers. The draw of thinking the calling of God may be on you is a hard pull on human nature , it is alluring ; to even think your called is a temptation many believers are overwhelmed with. I mean it would be an honor , but as with most biblical things , its being abused.

People are " Taking the Kingdom by violence" , Matt. 11:12, the violent take it by force ,or even believers in God are forcing themselves to believe they are the anointed of God. This is why the JW'S think they are the anointed, its why the Baptist think like that; its why all selfish believers think that way. Its a blind serious powerful seduction of the believing mind!

The way the calling of God really will be is simply this, taught by Jesus himself ,( this was not taught by men) , here is the real calling of God;

Luke 5:32" I came not to "Call" the righteous ,but sinners to repentance!" The calling of God is being pointed at sinners ,not any churches, not any group; Jesus is dealing with sinners ; when he calls someone the only biblical revelation that we are told about who is being called , is sin! The bible reveals that Jesus is choosing sinners!

Yes Jesus sacrificed himself for all, but he was clear--Few will find the way. He spoke to 7 congregations in Revelation-- proving 100% he is with one religion. Jesus is head of the congregation in that one religion. Ephesians 5:23

No matter how much the believers in God who post here keep trying to condemn unbelievers here for every reason they can dig up; all those weak people who have no strength, it will NEVER be too late for them; put your hope in Romans 5:6 " For when we were yet without strength , in due time Christ died for the ungodly!"

Yes , some of the Christians here are calling you ungodly ; you tell those self righteous head hunters that Christ died for you!

God desires all to repent--Jesus was 100% clear--FEW will find the way. And many are headed to destruction he taught. Matt 7:13-14

Yes Jesus sacrificed himself for all, but he was clear--Few will find the way. He spoke to 7 congregations in Revelation-- proving 100% he is with one religion. Jesus is head of the congregation in that one religion. Ephesians 5:23

You want to limit God to one church,( and of course it has to be the one your in ), to one small group , because your conditioned to think small minded about God. In 1 Corinth. 10:26 and Ps. 24:1 The whole earth is the Lords , and ALL the people in it. God is not with any religion on earth , but he will have all the people on earth to be his.

There are no scriptures that show God is with any religion. The churches listed in the book of Revelations never list any religion , and they do not identify themselves with any religion. Any church that claims other wise is simply lying.

You want to limit God to one church,( and of course it has to be the one your in ), to one small group , because your conditioned to think small minded about God. In 1 Corinth. 10:26 and Ps. 24:1 The whole earth is the Lords , and ALL the people in it. God is not with any religion on earth , but he will have all the people on earth to be his.

There are no scriptures that show God is with any religion. The churches listed in the book of Revelations never list any religion , and they do not identify themselves with any religion. Any church that claims other wise is simply lying.

1Cor 1:10-- unity of thought( all matters concerned), no division= one single religion. Just like in OT--God was with one religion--the Israelites( Judaism,then--not today)Matt 23:37-39

You say God will save all--Jesus says--FEW will find the road.
When one is teaching the opposite of Jesus--they stand in opposition to him.

1Cor 1:10-- unity of thought( all matters concerned), no division= one single religion. Just like in OT--God was with one religion--the Israelites( Judaism,then--not today)Matt 23:37-39

I don't fault you , you don't know any better. Jesus taught few will find the way because few were being led the way at that time. Jesus also taught in John 12:32if he be killed, he would draw ALL of humanity to him. All of humanity has NEVER been drawn to him in history , so that was a prophecy; its a teaching you have never been taught. Its a reality to come that you don't have a heart for. Your religion does not want Jesus to save everybody , you only want yourselves saved.

I understand your situation, you have been blinded by men. Your heart has not been touched with the salvation of all. Your mind cannot conceive it. In John 12:32 Jesus said he would " Draw" all men to him. That term draw is from the Greek " Helkuo" , which means to "Drag"; so Jesus will force all of humanity to him.

I do not hold lack of knowledge against you, because you have been taught that you know everything. And I know that feeling.

I don't fault you , you don't know any better. Jesus taught few will find the way because few were being led the way at that time. Jesus also taught in John 12:32if he be killed, he would draw ALL of humanity to him. All of humanity has NEVER been drawn to him in history , so that was a prophecy; its a teaching you have never been taught. Its a reality to come that you don't have a heart for. Your religion does not want Jesus to save everybody , you only want yourselves saved.

I understand your situation, you have been blinded by men. Your heart has not been touched with the salvation of all. Your mind cannot conceive it. In John 12:32 Jesus said he would " Draw" all men to him. That term draw is from the Greek " Helkuo" , which means to "Drag"; so Jesus will force all of humanity to him.

I do not hold lack of knowledge against you, because you have been taught that you know everything. And I know that feeling.

You are just twisting what is said. Few--Jesus said. Read the bible--all throughout the history of mankind= 99% mislead( maybe not when Israel stood strong, but all other times)

You are just twisting what is said. Few--Jesus said. Read the bible--all throughout the history of mankind= 99% mislead( maybe not when Israel stood strong, but all other times)

I am not twisting scripture ,here are 100 scriptures that prove the salvation of all ; 100 Scriptural Proofs That Jesus Christ Will Save All Mankind, if that's not enough , here are 600 more; 600+ Scriptures Confirming Universal Salvation

I do read the bible.

The last recorded verse in the bible," The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you ALL!" All of us are on the grace of Jesus, no religious doctrine can remove us from that grace. The Christians do a lot of figuring in their interpretations , but they can't figure sinners away from Jesus grace. I am a sinner, Jesus grace being with me means I have every single biblical promise that believers have , I don't deserve it, but I have his underserved salvation.. I may not deserve his complete forgiveness , but its with me none the less. A Christian may find some reason by the book to condemn me , but the grace of God and Jesus is far greater than the book.

Forgiveness and grace is the way its going to be!

Doesn't it make sense all this pain and suffering , that God gives us all an existence of joy and peace? An existence of eternal harmony is hard to believe after all this war and evil.

Believe it , its yours!

I am not twisting scripture ,here are 100 scriptures that prove the salvation of all ; 100 Scriptural Proofs That Jesus Christ Will Save All Mankind, if that's not enough , here are 600 more; 600+ Scriptures Confirming Universal Salvation

I do read the bible.

The strange thing is believers can read the scriptures and miss their heavenly glory.

I do read the bible.

1Cor 6:9-11--Galations 5:19-21-- both spots teach---these will NOT enter Gods kingdom--the majority on earth do these things daily--not even mentioning the 6 billion serving false gods.-- So yes--you are twisting what was said

The last recorded verse in the bible," The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you ALL!" All of us are on the grace of Jesus, no religious doctrine can remove us from that grace. The Christians do a lot of figuring in their interpretations , but they can't figure sinners away from Jesus grace. I am a sinner, Jesus grace being with me means I have every single biblical promise that believers have , I don't deserve it, but I have his underserved salvation.. I may not deserve his complete forgiveness , but its with me none the less. A Christian may find some reason by the book to condemn me , but the grace of God and Jesus is far greater than the book.

Jesus words are 100% true---Matt 7:21---- Only those who live now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( receive grace)--Jesus clearly teaches---only FEW will find the road. BELIEVE JESUS.

Jesus words are 100% true---Matt 7:21---- Only those who live now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( receive grace)--Jesus clearly teaches---only FEW will find the road. BELIEVE JESUS.

Jesus words are100% true, he said in John 12:32 if he be lifted up he would draw ALL men to him, I believe Jesus will draw everybody. My salvation view is not small minded.

Forum List

Back