The way its really going to be.

Mickiel

Silver Member
May 19, 2016
The destiny of all of humanity is revealed by the creator of humanity ; this is not what religion is saying , its not what any human is saying , its what God himself has "Sworn!" God makes an incredible Holy Vow that nothing can stop! In Isaiah 45:22-23 , "Look to me ALL the ends of the earth and be saved; for I am God and there is none else ; I have sworn by myself , the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness , and shall not return to me empty ; that to me EVERY knee shall bow , and EVERY mouth shall confess." This is the future of ALL of humanity!

When God returns he will NOT be asking for free will acceptance of him , he will NOT be offering choices from anyone , everyone will submit to him and believe in him; that is the way its really going to be.

Life is not a lucky chance happenstance drama , its a planned event with a planned outcome;

we all make it in the end. Because were supposed to.

When you give your view of salvation , your really giving your view of God. How you think and believe God is. I believe salvation is Universal, because I think all being saved is how God thinks and desires. I think its what God wants , 1 Tim. 2:3-4.

The destiny of all of humanity is revealed by the creator of humanity ; this is not what religion is saying , its not what any human is saying , its what God himself has "Sworn!" God makes an incredible Holy Vow that nothing can stop! In Isaiah 45:22-23 , "Look to me ALL the ends of the earth and be saved; for I am God and there is none else ; I have sworn by myself , the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness , and shall not return to me empty ; that to me EVERY knee shall bow , and EVERY mouth shall confess." This is the future of ALL of humanity!

When God returns he will NOT be asking for free will acceptance of him , he will NOT be offering choices from anyone , everyone will submit to him and believe in him; that is the way its really going to be.
Sooo...you know what God said, because you read it in a holy book. A holy book that you are absolutely certain is more accurate than the Quran, or the Edda, or any of a number of other holy books. But this isn't religion talking? LOL

Sooo...you know what God said, because you read it in a holy book. A holy book that you are absolutely certain is more accurate than the Quran, or the Edda, or any of a number of other holy books. But this isn't religion talking? LOL

Don't waste your time. The guy spends his days and nights muttering to himself reeking of cheap wine and vomit. He denounces the gospels as roman fabrications and then quotes verses that support his delusions. Its downright nutty.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

:wine:

Last edited:

Books are books, but the bible does stand out from the rest. It has been a worlds best seller for over 400 years running; come on man I can stop right there, no other book has done that. The bible does not stand for any religion, it stands on its own, but many religions try to claim it as their own. The bible has no copy rights. Its the worlds most shoplifted book ; people are stealing it. Its a stunning book of salvation . The bible does not need to be more accurate than other books, its message has been put out there ; its a book for humanity.

Books are books, but the bible does stand out from the rest. It has been a worlds best seller for over 400 years running; come on man I can stop right there, no other book has done that. The bible does not stand for any religion, it stands on its own, but many religions try to claim it as their own. The bible has no copy rights. Its the worlds most shoplifted book ; people are stealing it. Its a stunning book of salvation . The bible does not need to be more accurate than other books, its message has been put out there ; its a book for humanity.
I'd love to see your stats on some of those claims. "The most shoplifted book"? Sure. That presumes that anyone needs saving from anything. Sin - a made up condition in order to justify a made up cure from a made up God.

Don't waste your time. The guy spends his days and nights muttering to himself reeking of cheap wine and vomit. He denounces the gospels as roman fabrications and then quotes verses that support his delusions. Its downright nutty.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

God will keep us all , no human will be lost. That's how I think God is, and its how things should be ;why waste a life? God is not a waster of life, he created us all to live!

I'd love to see your stats on some of those claims. "The most shoplifted book"? Sure. That presumes that anyone needs saving from anything. Sin - a made up condition in order to justify a made up cure from a made up God.

Sin was created by God, and its cure was made by God ,I agree with those two things.

Bible – Words, Facts, Figures, Statistics, Numbers, Versions, Translations, History and Language of the Bible

This is Jewish doctrine from the Jewish section of the Judeo-Christian Bible.

It only applies to Jews around 800 BCE.

It is not relevant for anyone else.

If you want to address world religion you need to start with Philosophy NOT with Religion.

Thanks hobelim . So guess this guy is a Jewish-boy wacko nutcake then.

Sin was created by God, and its cure was made by God ,I agree with those two things.

Bible – Words, Facts, Figures, Statistics, Numbers, Versions, Translations, History and Language of the Bible
Except God doesn't exist.

If you want to address world religion you need to start with Philosophy NOT with Religion.

Well I disagree , the biblical message applies to everyone; truth is for all of us. And this thread is not going to address religion, its highlighting the free wonderful world salvation. In 1John 4:14 the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

That is for the whole world , relevant for everyone!

Well I disagree , the biblical message applies to everyone; truth is for all of us. And this thread is not going to address religion, its highlighting the free wonderful world salvation. In 1John 4:14 the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

Sooo...this salvation? It comes from whom? The Father would be...?

Yes, the Salvation comes from God the Father. I am not quite sure what God is. I don't know , but the bible offers some clues. In Isaiah 46: 9 he said "I am God and there is none else"; interesting , as if he means he is the only one of whatever he is. He said there is none like him. Jesus is of course "Simiular",but not exactly like God. Jesus had to die , the Father has never died. Jesus prays to the Father , the Father prays to no one. The bible reveals that God is a "Spirit", that is far different from humans or animals., God once said "I am what I am."

So the Father would be "A Mystery." An enigmatic being ; and he has not gone out of his way to explain himself to us. We have to guess.

Yes, the Salvation comes from God the Father. I am not quite sure what God is. I don't know , but the bible offers some clues. In Isaiah 46: 9 he said "I am God and there is none else"; interesting , as if he means he is the only one of whatever he is. He said there is none like him. Jesus is of course "Simiular",but not exactly like God. Jesus had to die , the Father has never died. Jesus prays to the Father , the Father prays to no one. The bible reveals that God is a "Spirit", that is far different from humans or animals., God once said "I am what I am."

So the Father would be "A Mystery." An enigmatic being ; and he has not gone out of his way to explain himself to us. We have to guess.
So, to be clear, you are claiming that you are in possession of a holy book that has the only "true" remedy for sin, you believe in an invisible God,but you are claiming that you are not discussing religion.

I hate to tell you pal, but you're talking about religion.

While the Bible does say, salvation is free and that the soul is eternal; Jesus also said, "there's a heaven to gain and a hell to avoid.... and, "after death comes the judgement." The Bible doesn't say there is "get out of hell, free card."

Thanks hobelim . So guess this guy is a Jewish-boy wacko nutcake then.

Jewish? no. Nutcake? Not any nuttier than anyone else here who is drunk on Jesus juice..

Haven't you ever wondered what exactly Jesus, the love thy enemy turn the other cheek pacifist, was referring to when he said that he did not come to bring peace but a sword?

Now you know that the sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.....

If you don't believe me, try and have a rational conversation about the birds and the bees with anyone who professes to believe that God impregnated a virgin to become fully human without a human father yet remained fully God..

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

Last edited:

15094443_1147943815283712_1800017742093672861_n.jpg

So, to be clear, you are claiming that you are in possession of a holy book that has the only "true" remedy for sin, you believe in an invisible God,but you are claiming that you are not discussing religion.

I hate to tell you pal, but you're talking about religion.

The bible is not a holy book , its a book that discusses holy things about holy beings. The book is not the remedy for sin ,it reveals the remedy for sin. And God is not invisible , we just can't see him because we have not been conditioned to. The thing is because you cannot explain some of these things , that makes it seem these things cannot be understood; because these things are a bowl of crap to you , you want to present them to the world as a bowl of crap. And I understand that, we are only conscious of those things we are conscious of. In my view ,most of the confusion about God that has been spread, has been spread by confused believers in God ;most of that damage has come from religion.

Theist have done far more damage to proper understanding of the bible than Atheist have done.

And I think that is how God wanted it.

Forum List

Back