The way its really going to be.

When you think about life and the way things are, you ever wonder how its really going to be? If you ask these religions how life is going to be , its no telling what they will predict. The doom and gloom they preach is depressing. The salvation they see in the bible is either limited , fragmented , for sale , its groupish , too Christian controlled , or they see a segregated salvation. The Christian view of salvation is sad ; they really believe that God created billions and billions of humans , only to see most of them lost in some demented competitive failure of their free will interpretation of the bible.

In Acts 3:21 the restitution of all things is mentioned. The way its going to be , is the way it was BEFORE God created humanity. Perfect peace and happiness ; that is our destiny; the bible predicts that Jesus was born to save us all, Matt. 1:21. That Angel told Joseph that Jesus would save his people from their sins. That is good news for everybody! Now if you show a religious person or a Christian this verse , one of the first things they do is start trying to limit who gets saved. They want to reduce salvation ; control it ; they can't stomach or believe that God has saved everyone. They have to see someone lost. They don't believe in perfect salvation, or everyone "Making it."

Wouldn't that be something! For God to save everyone would be perfect.

I am saying that God is perfect ; that he will save everyone!

I am saying that is how its really going to be!

Those who reject the real teachers Jesus appointed, are rejecting Jesus and God as well-Luke 10:16)

My religion takes nothing away from God or Jesus, Jesus is head of the congregation in his one true religion-Eph 5:23)

My teachers teach--truth--the only way any mortal has a chance is to listen to them-John 4:22-24--God will accept no less than truth. And Dan 12:4 assures that here in these last days, truth would become abundant. Through the real teachers of Jesus. No where else.

JW,s give millions of hours in the field service, we go to all, will teach all for free.

If the Kingdom of God is going to be set up based on how JW'S teach , or how any men teach , then its corrupt already.

Gods kingdom will never be corrupt.

Of course not, but I was trying to get you to see that when people get hooked on people, then your really depending on them so much , you brag on them. You think God only has teachers in the JW church, no where else; you start thinking your church has all spiritual things wrapped up inside of their little box ; you get so caught up in magnifying things about the JW'S ,you begin to loose focus on the real things in biblical meaning. You start trusting in the whole " Jehovah Witnesses program"; in Psalms 118: 8, " It is better to put your trust in the Lord than to " put confidence in man."

See you can love a church so much, you can magnify a church so much , that in your sub conscious mind and belief , your really just building your confidence in men. You get so caught up in the Jehovah Witness church, you start thinking they can do no wrong. You start thinking your church is so Holy , that anything they say or do , its just as if God himself said or did it. You start protecting your church as if its God your protecting. You start reading what your teachers write , as if God himself wrote it. We make little god's out of our own churches.

Notice God speaking in Jeremiah 23:11,"For both Prophet and Priest are profane; yes , even in my house have I found their wickedness, says the Lord." Even God knows that in his own house , or church , men can be wicked.

The JW teachers --listen to Jesus and obey him and teach all for free to do just that 24/7,365. The JW teachers do not tickle ears with the lies--you are saved or born again---no mortal knows, they can only assume, thus have 0 right to say either of those things to another.
Yes not all who try can do it. But truth is truth.
After Jesus died--not one had a choice--listen to Jesus' mortal teachers, is the same as listening to Jesus and God-Luke 10:16)

Listening to mortal teachers is foolish conjecture. Neither your precious JW teachers , or any other self absorbed group of God claiming believers holds a monopoly on the truth. You are caught up in the grip of a group who think themselves the anointed of God. The only way out of such a group, is a total renewing of the mind.

I know 100% for sure--Jesus is the head of the JW,s

If the Kingdom of God is going to be set up based on how JW'S teach , or how any men teach , then its corrupt already.

Of course not, but I was trying to get you to see that when people get hooked on people, then your really depending on them so much , you brag on them. You think God only has teachers in the JW church, no where else; you start thinking your church has all spiritual things wrapped up inside of their little box ; you get so caught up in magnifying things about the JW'S ,you begin to loose focus on the real things in biblical meaning. You start trusting in the whole " Jehovah Witnesses program"; in Psalms 118: 8, " It is better to put your trust in the Lord than to " put confidence in man."

See you can love a church so much, you can magnify a church so much , that in your sub conscious mind and belief , your really just building your confidence in men. You get so caught up in the Jehovah Witness church, you start thinking they can do no wrong. You start thinking your church is so Holy , that anything they say or do , its just as if God himself said or did it. You start protecting your church as if its God your protecting. You start reading what your teachers write , as if God himself wrote it. We make little god's out of our own churches.

Notice God speaking in Jeremiah 23:11,"For both Prophet and Priest are profane; yes , even in my house have I found their wickedness, says the Lord." Even God knows that in his own house , or church , men can be wicked.

The JW teachers --listen to Jesus and obey him and teach all for free to do just that 24/7,365. The JW teachers do not tickle ears with the lies--you are saved or born again---no mortal knows, they can only assume, thus have 0 right to say either of those things to another.
After Jesus died--not one had a choice--listen to Jesus' mortal teachers, is the same as listening to Jesus and God-Luke 10:16)

Listening to mortal teachers is foolish conjecture. Neither your precious JW teachers , or any other self absorbed group of God claiming believers holds a monopoly on the truth. You are caught up in the grip of a group who think themselves the anointed of God. The only way out of such a group, is a total renewing of the mind.

I know 200% sure that he is not. Men are the head of the JW'S, those teachers you have been bragging on , they are the head. The true church to come will not be taught by men ,1 John 2:27 is proof of that ; as is John 14:26, and you JW's can't change these scriptures in an effort to glorify yourselves. The Holy Spirit itself will teach the church to come, and it will not need other men to teach for it; it will be in every member equally.

One of the signs of the devil trying to pervert salvation , is churches selfishly claiming salvation unto themselves , and themselves alone. Its a warped affect of the lure and tempting thought of being the anointed of God.

The destiny of all of humanity is revealed by the creator of humanity ; this is not what religion is saying , its not what any human is saying , its what God himself has "Sworn!" God makes an incredible Holy Vow that nothing can stop! In Isaiah 45:22-23 , "Look to me ALL the ends of the earth and be saved; for I am God and there is none else ; I have sworn by myself , the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness , and shall not return to me empty ; that to me EVERY knee shall bow , and EVERY mouth shall confess." This is the future of ALL of humanity!

When God returns he will NOT be asking for free will acceptance of him , he will NOT be offering choices from anyone , everyone will submit to him and believe in him; that is the way its really going to be.
But men wrote Isaiah 45 not God. And who was the author?

If I told you God told me something would you live your life by it? Would you go around telling people God said whatever it is I told you he said? Gullible

When you give your view of salvation , your really giving your view of God. How you think and believe God is. I believe salvation is Universal, because I think all being saved is how God thinks and desires. I think its what God wants , 1 Tim. 2:3-4.
You think believe wish and hope a lot of things and say these things as though they are facts.

Just remember you hope there's a god and heaven. Stop pretending you know

When you give your view of salvation , your really giving your view of God. How you think and believe God is. I believe salvation is Universal, because I think all being saved is how God thinks and desires. I think its what God wants , 1 Tim. 2:3-4.
You think believe wish and hope a lot of things and say these things as though they are facts.

As far as I know, God is real ; I once researched it;

Is God Real?

I hope God is real
I believe God is real
From all the evidence I have observed and examined God is real

The destiny of all of humanity is revealed by the creator of humanity ; this is not what religion is saying , its not what any human is saying , its what God himself has "Sworn!" God makes an incredible Holy Vow that nothing can stop! In Isaiah 45:22-23 , "Look to me ALL the ends of the earth and be saved; for I am God and there is none else ; I have sworn by myself , the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness , and shall not return to me empty ; that to me EVERY knee shall bow , and EVERY mouth shall confess." This is the future of ALL of humanity!

When God returns he will NOT be asking for free will acceptance of him , he will NOT be offering choices from anyone , everyone will submit to him and believe in him; that is the way its really going to be.

If I told you God told me something would you live your life by it? Would you go around telling people God said whatever it is I told you he said? Gullible

Isaiah wrote the book of Isaiah. Its just that simple.

Is God Real?

I hope God is real
I believe God is real
Google whynogod and see you are wrong

Isaiah wrote the book of Isaiah. Its just that simple.

So says Christianity.

For example Paul wrote some stuff but ultimately other people years later put his writing together. Talk about hearsay

Is God Real?

I hope God is real
I believe God is real

Well one of us is wrong; that much we know.

Is God Real?

I hope God is real
I believe God is real

And I'm pretty sure it's you.

Is God Real?

I hope God is real
I believe God is real

Well I could be wrong; I am sure that I could be wrong.

Is God Real?

I hope God is real
I believe God is real

You could be wrong about my invisible dragon too. Are you at all concerned? That's how concerned I am about your stories.

Is God Real?

I hope God is real
I believe God is real

You could be wrong about my invisible dragon too. Are you at all concerned? That's how concerned I am about your stories.

When you walk in life , we have to decide which way to go ; I decided the stories are the way for me. No need to be concerned about me, I walk the path that is for me; I mean its all we can do ; we just go from what little we know. Hey , we can only be conscious of , those things we are conscious of.

When you walk in life , we have to decide which way to go ; I decided the stories are the way for me. No need to be concerned about me, I walk the path that is for me; I mean its all we can do ; we just go from what little we know. Hey , we can only be conscious of , those things we are conscious of.
And why should your truth be my truth?

And why should your truth be my truth?

My truth is for me , yours is for you.

The truth as I understand it is , God loves everybody and has saved everyone. No one will be left out.

You think maybe God could think of a way to save everybody?

I know 200% sure that he is not. Men are the head of the JW'S, those teachers you have been bragging on , they are the head. The true church to come will not be taught by men ,1 John 2:27 is proof of that ; as is John 14:26, and you JW's can't change these scriptures in an effort to glorify yourselves. The Holy Spirit itself will teach the church to come, and it will not need other men to teach for it; it will be in every member equally.

The bible assures that Jesus himself will appoint his( Matt 24:45)--faithful and discreet slave( real teachers), who give food( spiritual( at the proper time. here in these last days. Over ALL of his belongings. his real teachers.
there are 33,000 religions claiming to be Christian--all claim to be lead by HS--yet 33,000 different truths--One has Jesus and his real teachers.

Forum List

Back