The way its really going to be.

The last recorded verse in the bible," The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you ALL!" All of us are on the grace of Jesus, no religious doctrine can remove us from that grace. The Christians do a lot of figuring in their interpretations , but they can't figure sinners away from Jesus grace. I am a sinner, Jesus grace being with me means I have every single biblical promise that believers have , I don't deserve it, but I have his underserved salvation.. I may not deserve his complete forgiveness , but its with me none the less. A Christian may find some reason by the book to condemn me , but the grace of God and Jesus is far greater than the book.

Forgiveness and grace is the way its going to be!

Jesus words are 100% true---Matt 7:21---- Only those who live now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( receive grace)--Jesus clearly teaches---only FEW will find the road. BELIEVE JESUS.

Jesus words are100% true, he said in John 12:32 if he be lifted up he would draw ALL men to him, I believe Jesus will draw everybody. My salvation view is not small minded.

no not small minded--you are twisting what is said. some of the bible cannot be understood-- proof--many men have tried and it has been turned into a mass of confusion.( 34,000 religions claiming to be Christian--one is--the rest are in a mass of confusion. One-MUST- be taught by the real teachers of Jesus.

The last recorded verse in the bible," The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you ALL!" All of us are on the grace of Jesus, no religious doctrine can remove us from that grace. The Christians do a lot of figuring in their interpretations , but they can't figure sinners away from Jesus grace. I am a sinner, Jesus grace being with me means I have every single biblical promise that believers have , I don't deserve it, but I have his underserved salvation.. I may not deserve his complete forgiveness , but its with me none the less. A Christian may find some reason by the book to condemn me , but the grace of God and Jesus is far greater than the book.

Jesus words are 100% true---Matt 7:21---- Only those who live now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( receive grace)--Jesus clearly teaches---only FEW will find the road. BELIEVE JESUS.

Jesus words are100% true, he said in John 12:32 if he be lifted up he would draw ALL men to him, I believe Jesus will draw everybody. My salvation view is not small minded.

no not small minded--you are twisting what is said. some of the bible cannot be understood-- proof--many men have tried and it has been turned into a mass of confusion.( 34,000 religions claiming to be Christian--one is--the rest are in a mass of confusion. One-MUST- be taught by the real teachers of Jesus.

One must be taught by the Holy Spirit. You are advertising your JW teachers because you have been taught that human teachers are necessary for knowledge. In Daniel 12:4 Knowledge will be increased and your religion will have absolutely nothing to do with this increase of knowledge. You can magnify your religion, but you cannot hog the knowledge of God.

Notice how Christians always try to be involved in everything biblical; the way it will be in God's future , no religion will have their paws on our salvation.

Hey theres a new thing in town , its called God's love wins out over the Christian hell. Life for all of humanity is the way its going to be! And that's a great way to be!

Hey theres a new thing in town , its called God's love wins out over the Christian hell. Life for all of humanity is the way its going to be! And that's a great way to be!

Hey in John 10:10 Jesus said he came that we can " Have Life", and " Have" it more abundantly. We can "Have" it ,its absolutely free and its ours as a gift. Jesus and God are giving away life to us all , and we have it to live " Abundantly" , which means eternally. That's how its really going to be , "Life" is the gift of God and he will show us all how to live it.

There is a lot to life that we have not even begun to know or be aware of ;its kind of frightening in away , just the thought of living forever, I can't get my finite mind to even correctly think of infinity. Its just too long of a thing , its also why I totally reject the Christian interpretation of eternal hell punishing ; I mean to punish a human , hurt them forever ; to keep a human in conscious pain for an eternity would be a merciless godless terror of evil, I can never believe that God would do such an insane thing. I mean to do it for just 100 years straight would be an incredible evil. Can you imagine being physically punished non stop every second for just 100 years? I don't think a human could endure it , they would go completely insane after just 1year of such a horrible existence.

What kind of God do you think God is?

Don't let religion define God for you. God is Love. That does not mean God is a giant ball of emotional goo , it describes what God will do- he will Love ; he will never allow a human to exist in a pain multiplier for eternity ; never! What kind of junk are we believing about our future ; about our God!

The way its going to be is based entirely on Love.

Hello!

One must be taught by the Holy Spirit. You are advertising your JW teachers because you have been taught that human teachers are necessary for knowledge. In Daniel 12:4 Knowledge will be increased and your religion will have absolutely nothing to do with this increase of knowledge. You can magnify your religion, but you cannot hog the knowledge of God.

i see 99% of all religion claiming to be Christian teaching hogwash, not Gods truth.

i see 99% of all religion claiming to be Christian teaching hogwash, not Gods truth.

I see 100%of all religions claiming to be Gods ,teaching hogwash. Your religion may teach less hogwash , but it still is infected with hogwash.

Glad your still talking mate ; good show!

There are no religions on earth now with the truth. There are people spread out all over the earth that have a little of the truth. But God has not formed his church yet.

Not just yet. Jer. 23:3, 32:37.

Last edited:

I see 100%of all religions claiming to be Gods ,teaching hogwash. Your religion may teach less hogwash , but it still is infected with hogwash.

In the early years--errors were made--but they only had error filled trinity translation. Corrections were made--now this is truth( Dan 12:4) because of the corrections made.
Every translation on earth that has Gods personal name(YHWH) removed in nearly 6800 spots in the OT alone are altered translations--they cannot be trusted.
My teachers had enough love for God to put his name back where it belongs--The ones who lacked the love for God to do that, condemned my teachers for doing it. And the blind listened.

In the early years--errors were made--but they only had error filled trinity translation. Corrections were made--now this is truth( Dan 12:4) because of the corrections made.
Every translation on earth that has Gods personal name(YHWH) removed in nearly 6800 spots in the OT alone are altered translations--they cannot be trusted.
My teachers had enough love for God to put his name back where it belongs--The ones who lacked the love for God to do that, condemned my teachers for doing it. And the blind listened.

6800 spots is a whole lot of spots.

The Angel said in Matt. 1:21,"She shall bring forth a son and you shall call his name Jesus, for he shall save his people from their sins." The angel was telling us the way its going to be. All these sins we have committed , all this evil crap we all have done ; the great Jesus has erased them all. The way its really going to be is total forgiveness.

God wants his name known. Jesus promised to keep on making his Fathers name known( John 17:26

God wants his name known. Jesus promised to keep on making his Fathers name known( John 17:26

Explain why its so important for the world to "Now know the Fathers name now?' For what? And can you please show me any scripture of the Father saying he wants his name known?

Explain why its so important for the world to "Now know the Fathers name now?' For what? And can you please show me any scripture of the Father saying he wants his name known?

Just the fact, he inspired his name nearly 6800 x in th ot makes it a fact he wants his name known and used. But not in vain.
As well--Jesus is the image of God and Jesus promised to keep making his Fathers name known( John 17:26)

Just the fact, he inspired his name nearly 6800 x in th ot makes it a fact he wants his name known and used. But not in vain.
As well--Jesus is the image of God and Jesus promised to keep making his Fathers name known( John 17:26)

Well I can agree with that. I am curious as to what the JW's teach about the difference in Jehovah's name being used. In the OT Jehovah's name is used over 6,000 times, but in the NT that was dramatically reduced to only 237 times ; why such glaring difference?

Well I can agree with that. I am curious as to what the JW's teach about the difference in Jehovah's name being used. In the OT Jehovah's name is used over 6,000 times, but in the NT that was dramatically reduced to only 237 times ; why such glaring difference?

Because Jehovah made Jesus' name above all others( barring his name of course)-- No matter what He- YHWH(Jehovah) is the only true God.

I honor the JW'S for that , hardly no religion upholds the name Jehovah.

I honor the JW'S for that , hardly no religion upholds the name Jehovah.

I know they made errors through the years, but have corrected every one they found--only those earnestly seeking truth, makes correction in front of all the hearts of men. The whole supposed Christian world watched and mocked them for it.

Forum List

Back